Ubud especially popular among foreign tourists because this location is located between rice fields and forest that lies between the mountain cliffs that makes nature so beautiful. In addition Ubud is known for its arts and culture that is growing very rapidly and move forward. Ubud the pulse of community life can not be separated from art. There are many art galleries, as well as the arena of music and dance performances are held alternately every night in all corners of the village.
Ubud Rice Field Trekking will start in small village in the north Ubud town. an essentially trek that provides compelling insights into Ubud culture & nature. Our friendly trekking guide will take you to discover the beauty of Balinese traditional village, temples and the natural beauty of the rice paddy field.
07.30 – 08.30 AM: Pick up from hotel
09.00 AM: Arrival at starting point, Bresela Village – start trekking by walking on countryside back road heading to Bresela rice paddy field, The rice field residing in oblique plain which has been made into many small rice terraces so that it is very beautiful scene, with many little birds chirping, also you can see how Subak the Balinese traditional irrigation system work.
10.00 AM: Arrival at Keliki Kawan village – The village that famous by its traditional miniature painting. Exploring traditional village on the way you may see how traditional Balinese life system running slowly, a farmer, painter and many kids will say hello… here is everybody connected with nature, on the way you may see many kind of plants like cocoa, coffee, Tamarind, soursop. etc.
11.00 AM: Entering Keliki Kawan rice paddy field, observe the timeless routine of farmers planting different crops and harvesting rice. Continue walk experience through quite village back roads and small jungle.
12.00 AM: Arrival at Tanggayuda village, countryside area in northern part of Ubud – your guide will welcome you to their family house, will learn about Balinese house compound and Balinese traditional daily life. Young fresh coconut, local fruit and cold face towel will served
12.30 AM: Drive back to Hotel
Know before you go :
- Recommended pickup time : 07.30 AM (depend on your hotel location)
- The operator will arrange your pickup time based on your location.
- Condition : Activity Level: Easy. Trekking Duration: 2,5 – 3 hours / 6,5km
Best Offers on Bali Tour Packages: Enquire Now
Ubud Rice Field Trekking
During your rice field trek in Ubud, you can even get a glance of villagers and farmers working in the rice fields and if you want, you can acquaint yourself with the insights of rice farming procedures.
Price: The approximate price to go for rice field trekking in Ubud will be IDR 350,000 per person.
Ubud and The Sunrise Trek of Mount Batur
Price: The approximate price for the Mount Batur Sunsrise Trekking is IDR 790500.
- Embark in this exciting short trekking expedition while witnessing the scenic beauty of this region.
- Start your tour after getting picked up from your hotel in a Vespa scooter from North Bali and reach the tour locality.
- Ride through the stunning view of the valleys and the vast greenery will surely soothe you. Visit the railing bridge and pass through a small creek and the tropical forest.
- Enjoy watching the chocolate tress and freshen up in the cool water while witnessing the beauty and enjoy a delicious lunch.
- Get astonished by the sights of the beautiful countryside and meet the local people while enjoying a cup of coffee at a Warung (small kiosk).
- The warm welcome of the local people will surely revive you. Learn about the different types of crops grown in Bali.
- End this exciting tour of 6 hours after getting dropped at your hotel.
Hike to Campuan Hill Ridge
The total distance of the hike is around 9 km, which will surely allow burning some extra calories. Moreover, the best time to enjoy the hike to Campuhan Ridge Hill is either in the morning or in the afternoon.
Price: The approximate price for the hike to Campuhan Ridge Hill is completely FREE. Anyone can go as per their convenience and enjoy the hike amidst the sea of greenness.
Ubud Eco Trekking
The best way to experience this side of Bali is by embarking on the Eco-trekking tours offered, which will take you to the outskirts of Ubud, may be in the villages and temples around Bali. All of this you can experience while you walk or trek amidst the magical serenity and fascinating surroundings of Ubud and acquaint yourself with its rich and authentic Balinese culture as your guide enlightens you about it.
Price: The approximate price for the eco trekking comes to IDR 250,000 per person