About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Relax on the patio with a cup of hot cocoa and gaze endlessly at the Doon valley, the Himalayas at a distance and the beautiful trees that line up the entire area. There's nothing more soothing than that! This British colonial, beautifully furnished and decorated with a unique vintage and wooden charm stay features 2 luxurious bedrooms, a living room that is apt for a family sit-down, and a fully equipped kitchen. To add to the comfort, this serviced apartment comes with cleaning, laundry, and cooking facilities to make sure you have a memorable stay.
As the sun sets, enjoy the indoor fireplace with some BBQ grill or perhaps light up some bonfire while you gaze at the star-studded night.
About the villa:
The two bedrooms here offer soothing views of the mountains, the Doon valley and clear blue skies that are alluring. The bedrooms look aesthetic with wooden floor and walls, a large double bed and clean and comfortable linen, with white curtains, wooden wardrobe, ensuite washroom, and each can accommodate a maximum of 2 guests.
Moreover, there's also a laptop-friendly workspace from where you can easily wind up your work making it all the more tempting to make it your home for the next few days. Availability of hot water, heating, WiFi, washing machine, TV, etc. just adds to the comfort.
The stay offers a fully equipped kitchen with all the basic amenities like silverware, refrigerator, microwave, etc. where you can cook your own meals. You can also ask the caretaker to help you out at an additional cost. While here, do not miss ordering from a few well-known bakeries and cafes.
- Go for a nature walk to explore the long pine trees around and the natural beauty
- Stay back at the house and enjoy the warmth of the fireplace while reading a book or talking to friends and family
- Take a cable car ride to the Gun Hill, the 2nd highest hill in Mussoorie at 2,024 m to enjoy scenic views of the city and valley
- For adventure seekers, there's skywalk, paragliding, valley crossing, zip swing, rock climbing, and more
- Head out to the Kempty Falls along the hilly tracks of to witness this gigantic fall and milky white water bouncing off the rocks
- Explore Lake Mist that also has a beautiful picnic spot with peaceful surrounding
- Check out Lal Tibba for an unmatchable view of the Himalayas and darker dense woods
- Go to Cloud's End to soak in the peace and tranquility amidst tall conifers
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check in and post every check out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
This luxurious house is around 19 KM from the Dehradun Railway Station and 37 KM away from the Jolly Grant Airport. Both public and private transfers are easily available to reach the stay.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.