About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
The perfectly undisturbed countryside awaits you at these wooden cottages in Pangot, a short drive from Nainital. The stay offers 4 wooden cottages that blend in beautifully with the surrounding hills and trees. Spread across a large area, the cottages give ample space for outdoor sports or to simple perch a chair and enjoy the views around. While here, do not miss out enjoying the home-cooked meals that are cooked in a traditional "pahadi" manner. There's also a common living room with comfortable seating area, a lawn, and guests also have access to the kitchen.
About the cottages:
The property offers 4 wooden cottages that each come with an attached washroom and all essential amenities that you would need here. Each can accommodate a maximum of 3 guests.
Who would want to miss out on the "pahadi" food that's made using local produce and is simple delectable? All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) are freshly cooked at the property and are included in the package. You can also try your hands at cooking small meals. The friendly staff can help you in purchasing groceries as required at an additional cost.
- Head out with your binoculars to spot some of the rare species of birds found in the region
- Sit around the bonfire and enjoy gazing at the stars that lit up the sky in millions
- This place is heaven for wildlife photographers and offers a chance to click a few rare flora and fauna at every step
- Indulge in adventurous activities like trekking, rafting, rock climbing, and more near the
- Visit nearby towns and spots like Nainital, Bhimtal, Tiffin Top, snow view point, etc.
- One can enjoy a self-guided hike to the Naina Peak, the highest hilltop here that offers a breathtaking view of the Nainital Town, the Himalayas and the vast expanses of the Kumaon region
About access to common areas:
Guests can relax in the living room that has a comfortable seating area that can also be used as a workstation. The property also has a well-kept lawn that offers panoramic views of the mountains and the lush-greenery around. The kitchen is accessible for guests in case they want to cook a small meal.
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check in and post every check out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
About its accessibility:
Hidden amidst dense greenery, this wooden cottage is around 40 KM from Nainital City Center and around 50 KM from the Kathgodam railway station.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.