We booked this amazing package from Thrillophilia and it was our first time but we liked their booking procedure it was a straight and simple process. ...
The stay was so amazing. The Wood Castle Spa & Resort offers a stay in wooden cottages with lip-smacking food.n We enjoyed the spa facilooity at the di...
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
We booked this amazing package from Thrillophilia and it was our first time but we liked their booking procedure it was a straight and simple process. Also had easy check-ins at the resort. We experienced wildlife like never before and wonderful scenic views surrounding the Wood Castle Spa & Resort. We indulge in activities like spa and safari. Food was delicious and the stay was very comfortable.
Rated : 5.0
The stay was so amazing. The Wood Castle Spa & Resort offers a stay in wooden cottages with lip-smacking food.n We enjoyed the spa facilooity at the discounted price. The staff offers amazing hospitality. Highly recommended!!
- The Wood Castle Resort sits in the immediate vicinity of the renowned Jim Corbett Wildlife Park. Presenting an opportunity to spend a vacation in the sheer wilderness and prolific natural surroundings of Ramnagar, the starting point for the park.
- While the resort follows and swears by eco-friendly facilities, there is no death of luxury and comfort.
- The entire property including the cottages and suites are designed and taken inspiration from the environs all around.
- The resort also arranges daily wildlife safaris, twice in a day where guests can explore the gems of Jim Corbett.
- Along with that, there are many other activities and experiences offered, ranging from adventurous to relaxing such as - rappelling, trekking, spa treatments, bonfire etc.
1. Ramnagar Kosi Reservoir: Located at a distance of 9.3 kilometers from the resort, the Ramnagar Kosi Reservoir is built on the Himalayan River Kosi that flows through the Uttarakhand region. Many popular attractions including the Jim Corbett Parkis also located nearby. Visitors can stand atop the dam to enjoy views of the surroundings as well as sunsets.
2. Jim Corbett National Park: Located at a distance of 11 kilometers from the resort, the Jim Corbett National Park is a part of the larger Tiger Reserve that houses the most population of the Royal Bengal Tigers.
Established in 1936, this is the oldest wildlife sanctuary in India, named after the famous naturalist Jim Corbett. The park is divided into five sectors, each having a stunning landscape filled with rare flora and species of birds and animals (endangered). Visitors can explore the wilderness by going on jungle safaris.
3. Girija Devi Temple: Located at a distance of 4.4 kilometers from the resort, in the Garijya village near Ramnagar. Situated on the Kosi river, It is a Shakti shrine dedicated to the presiding deity of Garijya Devi which holds much significance among devout Hindu believers. Kartik Purnima (between October - December) is the peak time when countless travelers visit the temple to seek blessings of the goddess.
4. Dhangarhi Gate and Museum: Located at a distance of 8.4 kilometers, the Dhangarhi Museum is situated near Dhangari Gate. This is one of the most popular attractions in the Jim Corbett National Park, it has stood the test of time ever since the big cats have lived here. The museum also shed light on the existence and being of the park with age-old artefacts and collections.
At the Wood Castle Spa & Resort Corbett guests can enjoy many adventure activities and experiences, such as:
- Nature Walk/ Jungle Walk
- Wildlife Movie Show
- Hot air balloon
- Rock Climbing
- River Crossing
- Jungle Jeep Safari at Jim Corbett
- Spa Treatments
- Indoor and Outdoor Games
Yes. The Wood Castle Spa & Resort Jim Corbett houses two restaurants - Food Exotia, which has a multi-cuisine menu ranging from Indian, Pan-Asian and other Continental dishes. The dining area is indoor and has a simple design. And the other is Grill Tigress, which serves delicious grilled and BBQ platters in an open-air rooftop dining area.
The Wood Castle Spa & Resort is located in a small town of Ramnagar, on a riverfront with encompassing verdant hills, covered in dense trees and other vegetation.
The guests can enjoy scenic natural vistas from all around the property as well as the river from a promenade that runs alongside. Besides this, the gardens within the premises are also gorgeous to look at while taking a calming stroll or sipping tea in the evening.
The nearest airport from the Wood Castle Resort in Jim Corbett is the Pantnagar Airport, located at a distance of 86.3 kilometers via NH 109 route.
Here is a list of the amenities offered in the different rooms, cottages and suites at the Wood Castle Spa & Resort Jim Corbett:
- Bathroom amenities (free toiletries)
- Vanity Basin & Mirror
- Private Bathroom
- Shower over bath
- Air conditioning
- In-room heater
- Ceiling Fan
- Flat Screen TV
- Daily English Newspaper
- Daily Fruit Basket
- Free Wifi
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Refrigerator - bar size
- Guest Laundry Facility
- Room slippers
- Satellite / Cable
- Utensils, cups and plates provided
- Electric Kettle
- Room service
Here is a list of the available amenities at the Wood Castle Spa & Resort Jim Corbett:
- Room Service
- Breakfast Buffet
- Front Desk
- Fitness Center
- Business Center
- Airport Shuttle
- Fitness Center
- Business Center
- Travel Desk
- Wheelchair Access
- Power Back-up
- 24/7 Water Supply
- Banquet Hall
Yes. There is a full sized outdoor swimming-pool for the adults and an adjacent kiddie-pool with shallow water that can be accessed by guests to enjoy a relaxing swim. Alongside the pool are lined-up sun-loungers where one can also bask under the sun.
Yes. The Wood Castle Spa & Resort Corbett has a private parking area on the property that can be accessed by the guests for parking their personal vehicles during the stay, without bearing any additional expenses.
Yes, ample parking space is available.
Resort does not permit smoking in any of its rooms or indoor areas.
Yes, it is surrounded by Lushy Green Mountains and a River.
No, it is a Colonial Stay.
The Resort is situated nearby to Jim Corbett National Park, and it is near to Nainital.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.