Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Check-in Time: 02:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
Deal Highlights of Aahana Resort, Jim Corbett:
- A luxurious stay at the edge of the famous Jim Corbett National Park
- Stay in spacious and contemporary rooms offering views of lush-green jungles and clear blue skies
- Savour mouthwatering local "pahadi" delicacies at the in-house restaurant
- Explore the National Park with a jeep safari at flat 20% off
- Go for a guided nature hike in the jungles around the stay
- Enjoy time-tested holistic therapies at the Naturopathy Centre here
- Indulge in indoor and outdoor games, cycling, swimming and more at the stay
About Aahana Resort, Jim Corbett:
Spread across a sprawling 11 acres at the southern edge of the Jim Corbett Tiger Reserve, the uber-luxury Aahana Resort is an eco-friendly property. Surrounded by dense jungles of the reserve and a local farming village and with sustainability as its heart, the resort offers scenic views and contemporary luxury in a natural way.
Nothing like going for a jeep safari at the Jim Corbett National Park and enjoying the wilderness. The stay also offers nature hikes, treks, walking trails, and more for the adventure seekers. Enjoy the various indoor and outdoor games, take a splash in the well-maintained swimming pool, catch up on reading while relaxing in the garden, and enjoy the starry sky as the sun sets. You can opt for activities like rappelling, wall climbing, river crossing, rock climbing, flying fox, etc. or enjoy a game of badminton or billiards at the stay.
The in-house restaurant, Dhikala, serves some of the most amazing local Kumaoni delicacies that are a must-try while you are here. Most of the ingredients are locally sourced or come from the in-house organic garden. our multi-cuisine restaurant. You can also enjoy diabetic, gluten-free, vegan, and saatvik food options here.
Experience boutique luxury in the Victorian-style architecture and beautifully designed plush interiors in the rooms here that overlook the Bijrani forest. Each room comes with single/double occupancy option, attached washroom, and is equipped with a minibar fridge, tea/coffee makers, safe deposit box, 32”/42” LCD TV, 24hrs running hot & cold water, excellent air-conditioning, and more.
While vegetarian and non-vegetarian breakfast is included in the package, you can order scrumptious lunch and dinner from the in-house restaurant at an additional cost. Savour authentic Kumaoni dishes prepared in Dhikala, our multi-cuisine restaurant. Enjoy fresh produce sourced from our organic kitchen gardens and the milk from our on-site gaushala.
Activities at Aahana Resort, Jim Corbett:
- Head out for a walk and enjoy bird watching
- Go for soft trekking to remote waterfalls through untouched jungles
- Indulge in time-tested holistic therapies at the Naturopathy Centre here with treatments and therapies such as Western Spa Treatments, Music Therapy, Nature Cure, and more
- Enjoy a game of pool, badminton, and indoor games like carrom, chess, cards, table tennis, etc.
- Explore jeep safari and fishing in the area (at an additional cost) at the Jim Corbett National Park
- Take a walk through trails and treks along the river bed of the Kosi River and a few through the forests
- Enjoy the swimming pool here with an inbuilt jacuzzi
- Nothing like hopping on for the horse-drawn carriage rides through the jungle
- Go cycling against a spectacular backdrop
- Indulge in adventure sports like rappelling, wall climbing, river crossing, rock climbing, flying fox, etc.
How to reach Aahana Resort, Jim Corbett:
The property is around 33 KM from the Kashipur Railway Station, around 72 KM from Nainital, and around 90 KM from the Pantnagar Airport. One can easily reach the property using any public or private transportation.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
We enjoyed multiple activities there and the stay too. the food served very nicely as manager keeps eye on every place in resort. Very kind person with hardworking nature. Enjoyed the time spent here.
The Aahana Resort is situated along Corbett National Park in Ramnagar, Nainital. The nearest airport is the Pantnagar Airport which is 70 km away.
The Ramnagar Railway Station is a 15-minute drive from the resort. Ramnagar is a popular destination due to the Corbett national park and is well connected to the surrounding areas by public transport.
It is a 5-hour drive if you are coming from Delhi. You can easily get on a bus from the nearby regions like Rishikesh, Haridwar, Haldwani, Nainital and Delhi.
The Aahana Resort Jim Corbett is ideally placed between the dense jungle of the Corbett National Park and a farming village. It offers a unique luxury experience accompanied by exciting encounters with wildlife and nature. Some of the activities the resort offers are:
- Outdoor Games like Badminton
- Indoor games like Carrom, Chess, Cards, Table Tennis and Billiards
- Cycling in and around the resort
- Nature Walks along with a naturalist who will reveal the secrets of the surrounding nature
- Swimming pool with an in-built jacuzzi is the highlight of the resort. Experience swimming in a pool with a backdrop of nature
- Kids Pool for the little guests to keep them occupied
- Wall CLimbing
- River Crossing
- Rock Climbing
- Flying Fox
The Aahana Resort also houses the Aahana Naturopathy Centre where you can experience activities like yoga sessions, naturopathy therapies, spa rituals, herbal gardens and many more.
A vegetarian and non-vegetarian breakfast is included in the package for your stay at the resort. The resort houses a multi cuisine restaurant, The Dhikala, which serves menus spanning both international and local cuisines.
If you have some dietary requirements, the restaurant can serve you Vegan, Gluten-free, Saatvik or any other type of recipe as per your need.
Most of the menu items are made from ingredients that are sourced from their organic garden. The restaurant also serves Authentic Kumaoni Cuisine.
Your stay at The Aahana Corbett lasts for 3 days and 2 nights.
The rooms at Aahana Resort Jim Corbett offer privacy and luxury for a home-away-from-home experience and are equipped with tea/coffee makers, a minibar fridge, telephone, safe deposit box, LCD TV with satellite connection, 24hrs running hot & cold water and air-conditioning.
Yes, free and secured parking is accessible on-site to the guests.
Yes, the swimming pool is the highlight of the Aahana Resort. It comes with an in-built jacuzzi where you can relax and experience the dramatic view of the jungle in the backdrop. There is also a separate kids pool to keep the kids occupied while you sit by the deck, enjoying your drink.
The Aahana Resort Jim Corbett is a highly rated uber-luxury resort. Offering a wide array of activities for all age groups and nestled in the lap of nature, it is a destination in itself.
The major attraction close by to the resort is the Jim Corbett National Park, which you should visit while you are in Ramnagar. Apart from this, you can visit the following attractions nearby:
Garjia Devi Temple
The check-in time at the Aahana Corbett is 12:00PM while the check-out time is 11:00 A.M.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.