Walking Tour Of Pune Highlights
- Explore some of the most famous places of Pune during your tour and discover the hidden gems of the city.
- The 2-hour guided tour will help you learn about the culture and history of Pune.
- Capture the beauty of Pune in your camera and cherish these splendid memories forever.
- Learn interesting facts and insights about the places you visit to from your professional guide.
Walking Tour Of Pune Overview
Once the Peshwas of the Maratha Empire, Pune is widely known as the cultural capital of Maharashtra. Not only one or two but Pune has seen some of the key events of history and all of them have left their own remarks on the city. This sprawling city welcomes you to explore the famous and historical places with your loved ones. The guided tour of Pune will leave you mesmerized with its beauty and culture.
About the activity:
- Timings: Morning slot 10 AM to 12 Noon | Evening slot 5 PM to 7 PM
- Reach the Delhi Gate of Shaniwarwada Fort, Pune to start a fun-filled day.
- Visit various historical places including Shaniwarwada Fort, the childhood home of the founder of the Maratha Empire, centuries-old buildings and markets, Dagdusheth Halwai Temple, the holiday home of Bajirao.
- Get interesting insights about the famous places of Pune and go deeper into the rich history of Pune.
- This 2-hour tour will make you fall in love with the beauty of Pune.
- End your journey at Bajirao Road and take some amazing memories with yourself.
More Details about Walking Tour Of Pune
Know Before You Go for Walking Tour Of Pune
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off is not included in this package, which means you will have to arrive at the starting point of the tour on your own.
- Entry Fees to the monuments are not included in the package.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.