Pick-Up & Drop
Vaishno Devi is known by everyone. it is the most popular place in India, every year the place has a large-number-of pilgrim, the place is beautiful......
This is the place you must-visit to find your inner-peace, all the places we visited according to the itinerary are well-maintained and beautiful...The...
Trip Location: Jammu
- Vaishno Devi is a prominent Hindu sacred site in Jammu and Kashmir. And with our Vaishno Devi tour package from Mumbai you and your loved ones can not only get to visit this auspicious shrine but also some of the most exuberant locations like Gulmarg, Sonamarg, Srinagar and Katra that offer alpine vegetation and wildlife, expansive views of the mountains and valleys and a chance to experience Heaven on Earth.
- The Vaishno Devi package from Mumbai will kick-start from the railway-station in Katra - it is a village in the Reasi district which houses the Trikuta mountains, on top of which the Hindu pilgrimage 'Vaishno Devi' is located.
- Day 1 will start with your arrival at the Jammu airport or railway station of Katra from where our representative will pick you and get you transferred to the hotel where you will have lunch and spend the rest of the day at leisure, exploring the nearby markets.
- On the day 2, you’ll have the buffet breakfast, and once you’re done with your morning meal, you will be transferred to Banganga from where your journey to the shrine of Vaishno Devi Mata will begin. To cover the distance, you can choose a pony-ride or walk .
- At the temple, you will get darshan as well as pray for the well-being of your loved ones. Later in the evening you will have dinner at a nearby restaurant before returning to the hotel in Katra for an overnight stay.
- Day 3, you will travel to Pahalgam - a popular summer resort town, it is surrounded by snowy mountains, vibrant valleys and alpine foliage. Moreover, river Lidder runs along this place. Before reaching Pahalgam you will stop over at Patnitop to appreciate the scenery.
- Afterwards, you will get done with hotel check-ins and spend the rest of the day at your leisure.
- Throughout the day you can visit the famous attractions here which includes the Aru Valley - you can enjoy sightseeing and activities here, Baisaran - you can get to ride ponies, Betaab Valley, the Amusement Park and Chandanwari.
- Day 4, will consist of your travel to Srinagar, where you will spend your time visiting the best attractions. Once done with checking-into a boathouse, you will start your sightseeing of places like Shankaracharya Hill temple - situated on the Shankaracharya hill, the temple is a dedication to Lord Shiva.
- From there you will go to the Grand Mughal Gardens - Chashme Shahi, Nishat Bagh, and Shalimar Bagh. Finally, you will visit Dal Lake in Srinagar and go on a Shikara boat ride till the Nehru Park and spend some time there.
- Day 5, you will travel to Sonamarg - a mountain village that makes for a base camp to Ladakh.
- The entire day in Sonamarg will include activities like - pony ride at the Thajiwas Glacier and a visit to Gander bal to enjoy water-sports at the Manasbal Lake. Or you can alternatively choose to visit the Khir-Bhawani and Narang temples.
- Later that day, you will come back to the hotel in Srinagar for an overnight stay.
- Day 6, this is when you will pay a visit to Gulmarg - nuzzled in the Western Himalayas, this hamlet is a popular ski-resort.
- After reaching here you will get checked-into a hotel and then enjoy the entire day at your leisure. You can visit places like Maharani Temple, Ziarat of Baba Reshi, Children's Park - here you can participate in Zorbing, and Khilanmarg using the Gondola cable-car ride.
- You will also have a chance to play golf at one of the highest courses, go bird-watching, on trail walks as well as pony rides.
- Day 7, this will be the last day of the trip, and you will be checking-out from the hotel after having breakfast.
Start your Vaishno devi tour package from Mumbai and reach the starting point, Katra.
As you arrive at Katra railway station/bus station, you will be greeted by our representative and will be transferred to Katra.
Check-into the hotel and unwind after the long journey, enjoy the rest of the day at leisure.
In the evening, head out to explore nearby places and return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Wake up early and head towards Banganga, from where you will start your trek to Vaishno devi temple, it is a 12 km elevated path to the temple, you can walk or rent ponies and palanquin for your hike up to the top.
On your hike, you can take halts for breakfast and refreshments at the small shacks and food joints.
After darshan, start trekking down and you will reach the hotel by late night.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel as the second day of Vaishno devi tour package from Mumbai ends here.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and travel to Pahalgam, a beautiful hill station known for its lush green meadows and pristine waters.
On your way you will get to witness Patnitop, a hill station famous for its pilgrims and scenic beauty, here make a stop for lunch and then resume your tour.
As you reach Pahalgam, check-in at the hotel and enjoy the day at your leisure.
You can explore the nearby places like Aru Valley, Baisaran, Betaab Valley and Chandanwari.
If you are up for some fun, then you can also visit the Amusement Park, by the Lidder River.
Later, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a delicious breakfast and after checking out from the hotel get transferred to Srinagar.
Vaishno Devi package from Mumbai welcomes you to the beautiful city of Srinagar, embedded in the Kashmir valley, this city is home to many architectural and scenic beauty.
After reaching Srinagar, check-in at the hotel and after unwinding, head out.
Our first stop is Dal lake, where you can witness its scenic beauty and enjoy a Shikara ride at the Nehru Park.
Now, move on to visit Shankaracharya Hill Temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva.
A Guided tour to The Mughal Gardens where you will get to see Shalimar Bagh, Chashme Shahi and the Nishat Bagh.
After a tiring day, get back to the houseboat for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, get picked up from the hotel and drive towards Gulmarg.
You get to enjoy this day at leisure, you can visit the popular places like the Maharani Temple or play some golf at the highest golf course in the world.
You can also go for the Gondola Cable Car ride to Khilanmarg or get down for some adventure sports like Skiing.
Later in the evening, head back to the Srinagar hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, head out for an excursion to the Golden Meadows of Sonmarg.
As you reach Sonmarg, you get a chance to spend some quality time with your family here. You can learn about the rich history of the silk route and the importance of Sonmarg.
You can take a stroll to Khir-Bhawani and Narang temples or indulge in some water sports at the Manasbal Lake.
By the late evening, get back to Srinagar hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Enjoy a delicious breakfast and after checking out from the hotel, you will be dropped off at Jammu railway station for your return journey as your Vaishno Devi darshan package from Mumbai ends here.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Vaishno Devi is known by everyone. it is the most popular place in India, every year the place has a large-number-of pilgrim, the place is beautiful...it gives our body and minds relaxed and free from evil...Nice-people, we met here...And many places we visited on this 7-days trip...One of the best experience on earth when it comes to visiting a temple
Rated : 5.0
This is the place you must-visit to find your inner-peace, all the places we visited according to the itinerary are well-maintained and beautiful...The package came with stays, meals, activities, and transport...The staff who look after us was supportive and helpful...THANKS
Rated : 5.0
I visit here for the first time in my life and it was an unforgottable experience. Vaishno Devi Temple is one of the best holy places in whole world. Tour was very well organised and our driver was very professional and friendly.
Rated : 4.0
The experience which was hard to describe in words but must experience it... Take this chance before it's too late!!!...
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.