Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
- The United States of America is probably a dream vacation for all of us and to make this dream a reality, Thrillophilia has curated the USA East Coast tour that will let you and your family, friends and partners to travel across, the capital city of Washington DC, Philadelphia, Niagara Falls and the most coveted New York over a course of 7 days.
- On Day 1 of the East Coast USA tours package, you will arrive at the airport in Washington DC. Our representative will meet you and get you transferred to the hotel for check-in. Later, you will head out for a visit to - the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum. In the evening you will have free time to explore the city before returning to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 2, you will have breakfast at the hotel and then go for a half-day sightseeing tour of places like - Capitol Hill, walk by the White House, Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument - The Obelisk and Pentagon Building. Afterwards, you will check-out from the hotel in Washington and travel to Philadelphia. After arriving here you will get checked-into a hotel and then go for a sightseeing tour of popular attractions like - Philadelphia City Hall, Independence Hall and Liberty Bell building. In the evening, you will go to the famous Benjamin Franklin Parkway before making a return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 3 and 4 - Niagara Falls. You will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel after having breakfast and set forth to Niagara Falls. On the way, you will stop by Hershey Chocolate World to go on a chocolate tour and shopping. Later you will get checked into a hotel in Niagara for an overnight stay. The next day you will travel to the Niagara Falls to explore Goat Island, Cave of the Winds, go for the 'Maid of the Mist' boat ride and get to see the three falls – Horseshoe Falls, American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls.
- Along with that, you will also visit the - Prospect Point Observation Tower to get a panoramic view of Niagara Falls, go shopping at Fashion Outlet Mall in Niagara and finally witness the illumination show at Niagara Falls. In the end, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 5, 6 and 7 - New York/New Jersey. On the fifth day of the East Coast trip you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel after having breakfast and drive to the next stop - New York. Enroute you will halt at the Corning Museum of Glass for a tour.
- Upon arriving in the 'Big Apple', you will get checked-into a hotel, after which you will have leisure time to explore the city. You will stay overnight at the hotel. There next day, you will begin with breakfast at the hotel and then proceed with a ferry ride to Liberty Island to see the Statue of Liberty. Along with that, you will also visit other New York attractions like - the Charging Bull, Brooklyn Bridge, Rockefeller centre, Wall Street, Manhattan Bridge, Trump Tower and United Nations Headquarters. In the evening, you will be taken to Times Square in Midtown Manhattan. You will spend the night at the hotel.
- On the last day of the USA East Coast tour, you will have breakfast at the hotel before visiting the Observatory deck of One World Trade Center, also pass by 5th Avenue, and visit Central Park and Apple Fifth Avenue. In the evening, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel and get transferred to the New York International Airport for your journey onwards.
Upon your arrival at Washington DC airport, you will be greeted by our representative and will be transferred to the city for your USA east Coast tour .
You will be visiting the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum where you will witness its 23 galleries exhibiting hundreds of aircraft, spacecraft, missiles and many other exhibitions.
After the tour, you will be dropped to your pre-booked hotel, check-in at the hotel and spend your evening at ease.
Have dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel .
After having breakfast, start exploring the famous attractions of Washington DC .
First stop is Capitol Hill, a hub for music, art and entertainment.
Next, you will be visiting the White House, which is the official residence and workplace of the president of the USA.
Coming up next is Lincoln Memorial – a memorial built to honour Abraham Lincoln, the 16th President of the USA.
Today you will also be visiting The Obelisk and Pentagon Building and start your journey to Philadelphia.
As you reach, you will be visiting Philadelphia City Hall, Independence Hall, Liberty Bell building.
In the evening, drive through Benjamin Franklin Parkway and reach your hotel.
Have dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel.
Enjoy your breakfast and get ready for an excursion to the famous tourist spots near Philadelphia as per your USA east coast tour package .
Get picked up from your hotel and reach Niagara Falls, a group of three waterfalls which is the most famous waterfall in the world for over 200 years. It is a natural wonder of the world and a major source of hydroelectric power.
On your way, you will be visiting Hershey’s Chocolate World , where you will find giant chocolate bars and huge hershey’s kiss and a ton of other sweet delights.
After buying your favourite chocolates, check- in at the hotel in Niagara falls and have dinner and an overnight stay.
Wake up to a beautiful morning and have breakfast, get ready to explore the popular places of Niagara falls.
Today, you will be visiting Goat Island and the Cave of the Winds, from where you can get a closer look at the mighty falls.
Next, you will be taken for a boat ride to witness the three waterfalls- Horseshoe Falls, American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls.
Later, you will be heading towards the Prospect Point Observation Tower to witness an uninterrupted view of the magnificent Niagara waterfalls .
After the tour, enjoy shopping at the Fashion Outlet Mall in Niagara.
Witness an amazing illumination show in the evening and return to your hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
After a wholesome breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start travelling to New York for the next phase of your USA travel package from India .
On your way, make a stop and visit the Corning Museum of Glass and witness a vast collection of glass artistry and modern installations of Glasses.
Witness the hot glass show, which showcases the process of Glassmaking.
As you reach New York, check-in at the hotel and have dinner and an overnight stay in New York.
Start your day with a delicious breakfast and set out to visit the most famous tourist attractions of New York City.
Today, you will be visiting the statue of Liberty and later explore the popular streets of New York.
You will get to witness the Charging Bull, Brooklyn Bridge, Rockefeller centre , Wall Street, Manhattan Bridge, Trump Tower and United Nations Headquarters.
In the evening, take a walk around Times Square – A Major hub of entertainment and witness the big giant billboards and broadway theatres.
As the day ends, return to your hotel and have dinner and head to your room for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, head out to explore the popular hubs of New York, first we will take you to the observatory deck of One World Trade Center, 5th Avenue, Central Park and Apple Fifth Avenue , the iconic Apple store on the famous shopping street 5th Avenue.
After the visit, you will be dropped off at the airport for your return flight as your USA east coast tour comes to an end.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
The East cost of USA is completely filled with monuments and we being history freak enjoyed it thoroughly. The accommodation and the transportation were up to the expectation,and we felt there was nothing the package lacked at. Loved it guys!!
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.