Skyjumper Shimla Highlights
- With 100+ interconnected trampolines, Skyjumper Shimla is awaiting for you to enjoy a fun-filled day with your loved ones
- Dodge-ball court and slam dunk hoops are the key highlights of the park that you can enjoy with your dear ones
- This 1 day-out session is an ideal way to spend some quality with your loved ones while enjoying at the same time
- Experience some of the enthralling games and activities and make your day worth cherishing
Skyjumper Shimla Overview
Location: Cart Road, Shimla
A cutting edge family entertainment center in Shimla to have unparalleled experience of amusement, adventure, fun, fitness, and sports together. At SkyJumper Trampoline Park indulge in arcade gaming, dash car arena or feel like a superman by jumping off the walls, flying through the air, and having fun with family and friends in a playground of over 100 interconnected, world-class trampolines!
How to Reach Skyjumper, Shimla?
The park is located near the Cart Road in Shimla and is easily accessible via public and private transportation
About the activity:
- The timing of the activity are from 0:30 AM - 8:00 PM.
- Get ready for a unique fun experience in Himachal's only trampoline park, filled with a variety of fun activities to enjoy.
- The major activities in the park include a foam pit, free jump trampoline, Ninja circuit, wall walk, dodge ball, beam battle, horizontal volleyball, vertical volleyball and basketball, which are enough to fill your day with ultimate fun and thrill.
- Apart from this, there is a gaming arcade that can be availed by you at your own convenience at an additional cost.
More Details about Skyjumper Shimla
Know Before You Go for Skyjumper Shimla
- Grip socks mandatory for trampoline jumping: Rs 50/- additional charge.
- Everyone that enters the Indoor Trampoline Park must complete a valid/signed waiver. Those under 18 must have it signed/completed by their parent or legal guardian. The waiver form can be completed on entrance.
- Remove all items from your pockets.
- Only one jumper per trampoline bed, no double bouncing.
- The trampoline courts are for jumping only, if you become tired leave the trampoline area and rest on the main platform.
- No pushing, tackling, running, racing or messing around of any kind.
- Do not touch or hang on to any of the top pads on the court.
- Do not attempt anything outside of your personal capabilities.
- Single flips are permitted. No double flips, and do not flip over the pads.
- No chewing or eating while bouncing.
- Flips and other tricks can be dangerous. Perform at your own risk.
- Do not touch any part of the basketball backboard or netting.
- If in doubt, please refer to the rules displayed at each of the activity areas.
- You must follow the instructions given by the court monitor at all times.