Pick-Up & Drop
About the Destination:
Pattaya: Popularly known as the ‘beach land’, thanks to its beautiful water bodies, Pattaya is the perfect destination for anyone with its bustling and vibrant streets, beautiful beaches, electrified nightlife, and amazing choices when it comes to its local cuisine.
Bangkok: Visit Bangkok, the City of Angels, to explore its ancient history, magnificent temples, and grand palaces, mouth-watering local Thai cuisine, street food, vibrant nightlife, and a haven for shopaholics!
About the Experience:
- Places Covered: Bangkok & Pattaya
- Flights Included from India
- Standard Hotels (Choose from 5 options)
- Meals Included as per itinerary
- Sightseeing and Transfers as per itinerary
- Send Inquiry for Best Prices
- This Thailand tour of 5 Days and 4 Nights departing from India provides you with some spectacular sightseeing opportunities.
- Upon arrival in Bangkok, get transferred to Pattaya where you will get ample time to explore the vibrant city.
- During the tour you will be visiting the world famous Koh Lan, the enigmatic coral islands; indulge in snorkelling or diving if you wish to.
- Visit Wat Trimitr and Wat Benjamabophit, the two famous temples of Thailand which display incomparable architecture.
- The package includes food, accommodation and round trip transfer.
- The tour costs Rs.32999/- in September and 34999/- from October to December.
Upon your arrival at Bangkok, you will be taken to the selected hotel in Pattaya.
Enjoy rest of the day at leisure on your own.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, start the journey to Coral Island through the sparkling waters of the Gulf of Thailand.
Visit Coral Island (Koh Larn), the most famous attraction of Pattaya.
Stroll through the white sandy beaches, indulge in snorkeling or scuba diving and relish the view of beautiful corals.
You can also engage in adventurous water sports like parasailing, water-skiing (at an additional cost)
Later, return to the hotel and relax.
In the evening, head out for the famed Alcazar Show, a world famous cabaret with vibrant light and sound system and enigmatic dance performances.
Stay overnight at the hotel in Pattaya.
Post breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start your journey back to Bangkok.
Enroute, visit one of the biggest zoos in the world, the Sriracha Tiger zoo.
Explore the zoo, which is home to more than 200 tigers, and other animals like camels, elephants, etc.
Post breakfast, you will explore Safari World, home to rare and endangered animal species.
Relish in the lap of nature and explore the wild, coupled with the Tiger & Lion Feeding Show.
Witness a variety of marine animals and see trained dolphins, seals, and apes doing amazing tricks.
After breakfast, check-out of your hotel in the afternoon.
Get transferred to the airport to board the return flight.
Write Your Story
Have any question?
contact us @
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.