Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Bangalore
- “Tirupati” meaning “the lord of Lakshmi” has its name among the most sacred and oldest pilgrimage spots of the country. This place is popular for its array of beautiful temples and its religious significance.
- The Tirupati darshan package from Bangalore offered by Thrillophilia will bring you the chance to enjoy a blissful temple tour in Tirupati, exploring some of the best kept attractions of this sacred town such as the Vellore Temple, Tirupati Temple, Padmavathi Temple, Sri Kalyana Venkateswaraswami temple, and Kapila Theertham.
- In accordance with the Tirupati tour package from Bangalore, on the first day, you will reach Tirupati and visit the stunning Vellore Temple, which has been shrouded by around 1500 kgs of real gold gilding.
- This uniquely designed shrine will captivate you with its intricate architecture and references to the vedas.
- On day 2 of your Tirupati package from Bangalore, you will get a chance to spend religious hours seeking blessings at the Tirupati Temple - lying on the 7th peak of the Tirumala Hills, this temple is the most visited religious hubs of the country; Padmavathi Temple, Sri Kalyana Venkateswaraswami temple, and Kapila Theertham - the only Vaishnava temple dedicated to god Shiva in Tirupati.
- On day 3, you will leave for Bangalore after enjoying a peaceful and heart-touching temple darshan tour in Tirupati.
Board a flight/train/bus from Bangalore city and reach Chennai.
Once you land in Chennai, you will be greeted and received by one of our local travel representatives, who will take you to Tirupati by road, in a comfortable car.
Upon arrival you will be transferred to your pre-booked hotel in Tirupati, complete the necessary check-in formalities, freshen up, and relax in your room for a while.
After some time, gear up for a blissful visit to the very famous Vellore Temple, which is otherwise recognized as the Sripuram Mahalaxmi Temple.
At dusk, return to your Tirupati hotel and enjoy a soothing overnight stay.
Wake up early in the morning, get ready, and leave your hotel after having breakfast.
Proceed on a local temple exploration tour, starting with the famous Tirupati Temple.
Then, head to the Padmavathi Temple and seek blessings for your near and dear ones from goddess Padmavathi.
Next, pay a visit to the Sri Kalyana Venkateswaraswami temple at Srinivasa Mangapuram and spend some spiritual time praying to Lord Venkateswara.
Follow this up with a visit to Kapila Theertham and connect to Lord Kapileshwara in the quiet atmosphere of the shrine.
Get back to your hotel in Tirupati in the evening and relax overnight.
Wake up in the morning and relish a delicious breakfast at your hotel in Tirupati.
Check-out of your hotel and proceed to the Chennai airport/railway station/bus stand in a comfortable car.
From here, proceed on your onward journey back to Bangalore.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
The Darshan itself was wonderful and a glimpse of Lord Venkateshwara made the journey worth the effort and we also visited Kapil Theertham located at the end of the gorgeous waterfalls of Tirumala. Overall a great trip
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.