I have always been a nature lover and look for the same when i travel. On my trip to Lonavala, i booked my room at the Upperdeck Resort that is located...
Great stay experince at the Upper Deck resort surrounded by pictursque beauty of nature. It was the perfect place that I could have resided in Lonawala...
Check-In: 12 Noon
Check-Out: 10 AM
Property Location: Lonavala
About Upper Deck Resort, Lonavala:
Just 6 km from Lonavala Railway Station and 10 km from Sushi Dam, The Upper Deck Resort is a value for money property that provides a poised and thriving oasis of peace and tranquility. The property has an advantage as it enjoys propinquity to various picturesque locations. The hotel is close to various tourist places like Pavana lake, Tiger point, Della adventure, Lohagad fort, Lions fort, and many more. Embraced with forested hills from all sides, The Upper Deck Resort is one of the best 3-star property in Lonavala.
The air-conditioned accommodation at The Upper Dech Resort will provide you with a flat-screen satellite TV and a seating area. There is also an electric kettle. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with free toiletries. Some rooms have a mountain view and a pool view.
Offering an outdoor swimming pool and a massage parlor, Upper Deck Resort is located in Lonavala. For any assistance, guests can approach the 24-hour front desk. Other facilities like laundry and doctor-on-call are also offered. Savor sumptuous dishes at the stylish on-site restaurant. The hotel also houses a bar that is stocked with a variety of drinks.
Places to Visit near The Upper Deck Resort:
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I have always been a nature lover and look for the same when i travel. On my trip to Lonavala, i booked my room at the Upperdeck Resort that is located ideally with beautiful views from its place. they offer great rooms and the hospitality that i experienced at their place was complimenting. Thrillophilia offered me the best price for the package with easy check in and check out at the resort.
Rated : 5.0
Great stay experince at the Upper Deck resort surrounded by pictursque beauty of nature. It was the perfect place that I could have resided in Lonawala.
1. Visapur Killa: Just a half an hour long drive from The Upper Deck Lonavala will take you towards a beautiful fort located on a plateau from where you can marvel at numerous beautiful and scenic vistas. The fort is famous for its gigantic walls which have seen numerous natural calamities and still stand like new.
2. Lonavala Lake: Located at a distance of approx 6 KM from The Upper Deck Lonavala, this pristine lake is a famous tourist attraction and a picnic spot. Exhibiting numerous eye-catching sceneries, this lake is also famous for offering camping sites where tourists can indulge in numerous fun filled activities.
3. Karla Buddha Caves: Take a 30 minute long drive through NH28 from The Upper Deck Lonavala and visit these beautiful naturally formed caves. As the name suggests the caves are dedicated to Buddha and hold numerous ancient relics, statues and wall carvings.
- The Upper Deck Resort Lonavala is located close to numerous famous tourist attractions of Lonavala, thus you can enjoy so many hassle free sightseeing tours.
- From spa services to a jacuzzi, the resort is loaded with an array of recreational activities to choose from.
- Be it the comfy rooms of the hospitable staff, the Upper Deck Resort aims to offer a home like experience.
- Here you can relish on numerous tasteful cocktails while clubbing them with multi cuisine snacks from its bar and restaurant.
Some fun filled activities that can be enjoyed at the Upper Deck Resort include:
- Get some romantic pictures clicked on the deck: The Upper Deck Resort Lonavala has a beautiful viewpoint from where you can marvel at the panoramic views of the valley below you. This is the perfect place to click some romantic pictures with your lover or some happeling pictures with your friends and family.
- Indulge in rejuvenating spas: Get a chance to relax amidst the best of nature while enjoying some of the most refreshing therapies.
- Go for sightseeing tours: The hill station of Lonavala is dotted with numerous tourist spots where you can go for sightseeing. The Upper Deck Resort Lonavala has places like Visapur Fort, Lohagad Fort, Lonavala Lake and many others close to it, thus the guests here can enjoy some hassle free sightseeing tours.
Yes, the resort houses a multi cuisine restaurant in which you can relish on your favourite dishes. From Indian to Chinese and Italian, all the food offered in the resort is freshly prepared by some excellent chefs. You can also enjoy local dishes here which are made using ancient recipes.
At The Upper Deck Lonavala you will be starting your day with some tasteful breakfast which will be served hot on the spot. All the food offered in the package is freshly prepared.
If someone wants to indulge in other kinds of foods, they can hop towards the in house restaurant and can enjoy numerous multi cuisine delicacies. From Indian to Chinese and Italian, every kind of food can be relished here and is prepared by some excellent chefs.
The room amenities that can be enjoyed at The Upper Deck Resort include:
- Controllable Air conditioning service
- Flat screen television with satellite channels
- Modern Bathrooms with all basic amenities
- Bathrobes and slippers
- 24 hours cold and hot water supply
- Separate shower area
- Mini bar
- Complimentary WiFi
- Electronic safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry and dry cleaning facilities (on an extra cost)
- Private balcony.
The property amenities you can enjoy at The Upper Deck Resort include:
- Free Wifi Service
- Dining area
- 24 hours security
- Electricity backup
- Swimming pool
- Poolside jacuzzi
- Multi cuisine restaurant
- In house bar
- Airport transfers
- Luggage storage
- Doctor on call
- Wedding banquet
- Three conference rooms.
Yes, The Upper Deck Resort Lonavala offers numerous spa treatments which helps in rejuvenating and relaxing your mind and body.
Yes, the resort has an on site bar stocked with an array of hard drinks. The bar houses an array of cocktails to choose from and an in house restaurant from where you can enjoy numerous snacks to pair with your drinks.
Yes, the resort has various rooms overlooking the swimming pool. In addition to this, you can also opt for mountain view rooms in which you can gaze at the rolling green hills straight from your rooms.
Yes, The Upper Deck Resort Lonavala has a big blue swimming pool in which you can splash around and enjoy a refreshing dip. To make your evenings even more relaxing, the poolside also has a jacuzzi in which you can relax while admiring the panoramic views of the mountains around you.
The network connected in the area of the resort is pretty good and you will not face any major issues like call drops or slow internet. However, in case of emergency, if something like this happens, the Upper Deck resort offers free WiFi service as a backup.
There are two types of stay options available at the resort:
- Deluxe Rooms: This type of stay has a capacity of two adults at once.
- Cottages: This type of stay has a capacity of four adults at once.
Yes, the resort is surrounded by some of the best scenery of rolling hills and scenic plateaus. The Upper Deck Resort has a wooden deck from where you can marvel at the steep valley below you and the panoramic mountains around you.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.