I am a gym freak and I never prefer to miss the opportunity to hit the gym. I really liked the resort much for that. Also, the resort has beautiful gar...
The stay in Orchard Retreat & Spa is soulful. The garden is so beautiful, planted with apple trees. The staffs are attentive and warm. Our room was cos...
Resort Location: Pathan Colony, Zakura, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir
Check-in: 02:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 PM
The Orchid Retreat and Spa is located in the middle of the airy orchard, this resort in Srinagar compels one to experience life in the extraordinary definition. Among the lush apple trees and ancient groves overlooking the mountains, The Orchard Retreat & Spa, is picture-perfect when it comes to posh amenities and conveniences. The Orchard Retreat & Spa provides accommodation with a restaurant, free private parking, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, and a fitness center.
For more comfortable access to travel 24-hour front desk, room service, and currency exchange for guests. For a hygienic stay, the staff daily clean the rooms and the common areas. The sanitizer dispensers have been placed in all common areas such as front desk, receptions, and elevators.
The elegant single & double villas with massive shiny windows let you enjoy the serene view of the apple orchard and flower bloom from the comfort of your bed. For the recreation offers a children's playground. One can play table tennis, darts, and mini-golf at The Orchard Retreat & Spa, and the area is popular for skiing and cycling.
The Orchard Retreat & Spa, Srinagar offers three food and beverage outlets: Flavours, an all-day dining restaurant will offer a wide range of cuisine across the globe, Poolside Nest will offer more of live barbeque and indulgence in the culinary wizardry with our master chefs, Little Bites, cafe with an alfresco is an ideal place to enjoy hot beverages, snacks, sheesha of different flavors.
Highlights of The Orchard Retreat & Spa, Srinagar:
How to Reach The Orchard Retreat & Spa, Srinagar?
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I am a gym freak and I never prefer to miss the opportunity to hit the gym. I really liked the resort much for that. Also, the resort has beautiful gardens and it was so peaceful here and food was delicious and the services were up to mark. The spa was relaxing. It's a must-visit place for everyone. All thanks to Thrillophilia for arranging such a beautiful experience at the best price available online.
Rated : 5.0
The stay in Orchard Retreat & Spa is soulful. The garden is so beautiful, planted with apple trees. The staffs are attentive and warm. Our room was cosy and warm during winter. I will come back to this place again!
- The fantastical location of the Orchard Retreat, settled in the midst of an orchard estate in Srinagar. Surrounded by lush landscapes and soaring ice-capped mountains look like a scene from a painting.
- The resort property is also elegant with impressive interiors, spacious accommodations and tasteful decor, making it one of the most aesthetically pleasing places to stay in Srinagar.
- The varied range of facilities and activities including, baby-sitting, sauna, spa, golf, campfire, nature walks etc. are available for the guet’s entertainment and enjoyment.
1. Shalimar Bagh, Mughal Garden: Located on the shore of the renowned Dal Lake, at a distance of 8.2 kilometers from the resort, Shalimar Bagh is the largest Mughal Gardens in the region with an area covering 31 acres. Founded and designed by the Mughal Ruler Jahangir, this place was the king’s favoured summer destination.
2. Dal Lake: Located at a distance of 11.7 kilometers from the ressort, Dal Lake in Srinagar is one of the crowned jewels in Kashmir. Surrounded by the magnanimous Pir Panjal mountain Range and the spectacular Mugahl Garden, this attraction has also been featured in Bollywood movies. Visitors can take a stroll, and go on a shikara boat-ride to absorb the beauty of the surrounding vistas.
3. Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden: Located in the foothills of the Zabarwan Mountain, at a distance of 13.1 kilometers from the resort, this is deemed as the largest Tulip Garden in Asia. Sprawling over 40 hectares of seven terraces blossoming with 48 varieties of tulips and other flowers, this place is one that cannot be missed especially during the spring season.
4. Nigeen Lake: Located at a distance of 7.7 kilometers from the resort, the Nigeen or Nagin (another name) Lake is another scenic attraction that ornates Kashmir. Set against the Hari Patrbat hillock, the lake offers houseboat accommodations as well as ebay-rides to go around and witness the beauty of the region.
The Orchard Retreat in Srinagar is a plush accommodation that offers stay in lux rooms, access to modern facility and many fun activities, such as:
- Fruit Plucking
- Cooking Classes
- Spa Treatments
- Sauna and Jacuzzi
- Play-station Room
- Painting Session with the Resident Painter
- Indoor Games - Table Tennis, Board-games, Chess, Carrom, Darts etc.
- Outdoor Games
- Reading at the Library
- Mini Golf
- Mini Theater
- Shopping at the Gift-shop
Yes. The Orchard Retreat & Spa, Srinagar offers three outlets on the premises, each presenting a delectable menu of traditional Indian and International cuisines and drinks that are curated by the resident chefs.
‘Flavours’ is their all-day dining restaurant, ‘Poolside Nest’ is where all the barbecued and grilled items are served, and lastly, ‘Little Bites’ is an alfresco cafe to chow down snacks, beverages and other gourmet foods.
Here is a list of the amenities available at The Orchard Retreat & Spa, Srinagar:
- Room Service
- Breakfast Buffet
- Front Desk
- Hookah Lounge
- Airport Shuttle
- Fitness Center
- Currency Exchange
- Travel Desk
- Resident Doctor
- Business Center
- Power Back-up
- 24/7 Water Supply
- Banquet Hall
Yes. There is a full sized, open-air swimming pool at The Orchard Retreat & Spa, Srinagar where guests can swim a few laps to cool-off. There is also a jacuzzi facility onsite that can be accessed by guests as well, during their stay.
The nearest airport from The Orchard Retreat & Spa, Srinagar is the Srinagar Airport, located at a distance of 23.9 kilometers via Airport Road route.
Yes, Click on send inquiry for details
No, Pets are not allowed.
No, but arrangements can be made for Jain Food.
Yes, the retreat does have a swimming pool.
The timings are as Check-in: 2:00 PM & Check-out: 12:00 PM
Yes, an extra bed can be arranged for the third person, for that you need to check book now option.
Yes, Complimentary breakfast is included in the experience.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.