Pick-Up & Drop
It has been a great experience with full enjoyment. All the attractions were really beautiful, especially Jumeirah Beach, Burj Khalifa and Palm Island...
Sightseeing in Dubai is always a fun task in hand with this tour, and we got all the benefits in the world through Thrillophilia. There are major disco...
Trip Starting From: Dubai
Trip Location: Dubai
There is no better way to explore Dubai than with this Dubai City sightseeing tour that lets you see the contrasting sides of its character – the modern side and the historical side. Dubai is famous for its luxuries and modern architecture that is visible in the grand and gorgeous structures erected on its land, creating a section of man-made wonders between its desert and the ocean. But, even the cultural heritage of Dubai is equally charming, and the architectural brilliance it exhibits is remarkable. This 4-hour tour across the grand land of Dubai will let you discover some of the most prominent gems of Dubai.
Get picked up from your hotel in Dubai and leave on a quest to explore the historical side of Dubai. Take a walk through the history of Dubai at the iconic Dubai Museum on this sightseeing tour of Dubai. Then, proceed to visit Dubai Creek that still holds the old-world charm. From there, visit one of the most gorgeous mosques in the world – Jumeirah Mosque.
Post that, ride to the recently built world of Dubai dotted with wonderful architectural specimens. A drive on Sheikh Zayed Road will let you gaze at the captivating structures and skyscrapers erected on both sides of the road. Visit one of the world’s most iconic buildings, Hotel Burj Al Arab, located on Jumeirah Island, and capture as many pictures of the breathtaking views as you like. After that, you will be taken to the largest artificial island in the world – The Palm Islands – where a visit to Hotel palm Atlantis awaits you. Besides, tour the iconic Jumeirah Island and, of course, the tallest building in the world – Burj Khalifa.
Post this Dubai City sightseeing tour, you will be dropped off at your hotel.
Know Before You Go:
Pick up/Drop off: Hotel/Place of accommodation in Dubai
Type of transfer: Shared
Tour Duration: 4 hours
Starting Time: 09:00 AM
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
It has been a great experience with full enjoyment. All the attractions were really beautiful, especially Jumeirah Beach, Burj Khalifa and Palm Islands. Very helpful guide and safe driving throughout. Good support from Thrillophilia too. Good roads and transportation system. Nice people also. Great support and on time booking and confirmation from Thrillophilia. Felt so happy. Thanks Bhavesh, thanks Thrillophilia.
Rated : 5.0
Sightseeing in Dubai is always a fun task in hand with this tour, and we got all the benefits in the world through Thrillophilia. There are major discounts available and we had chosen the best. The package also includes the transportation facility, which was really awesome. Sharif, our tour guide from Thrillophilia was great in his job and all thanks to the entire trip for making the sightseeing tour unforgettable.
Rated : 5.0
I came across thrillophilla when i was looking for some good tour options in dubai , and after filling up few details they contacted me personally . Suryaveer was very helpfull , we booked our major trip tours desert safari, Aquaventure water park, Dubai aquarium Burj with him only, he always explained me all the details about the package . Our dubai trip was amazing all because of Suryaveer . Will surely be contacting you guys soon for my next trip!!
Rated : 5.0
A Dubai sightseeing tour is a must as I was told by many people. So I looked for the best tours and Thrillophilia turned out to be the best place to get that. There were many awesome places which I got to see like Dubai Museum, Burj Khalifa, Palm Island etc. Would recommend it to all those who wish to go to Mumbai. Our guide was very helpful who offered many interesting info too about all the places. Worth it!
Rated : 5.0
The Thrillophilia team was very quick and helpful while booking me the Golden City Dubai City Tour. It was fantastic experience, made yet better by the guide Abdullah, who let us know a lot about the Golden City. The tour operators were very sincere and the costs were affordable. Overall It was a great experience and all thanks to Thrillophilia team.
Rated : 4.0
Sightseeing is a must for a place and when you’re in Dubai, it worths. All thanks to Thrillophilia, as we were searching for the best price. The Palm Island, Burj Khalifa, Jumeirah Beach - all are stunning to visit. The trip started on time and also ended comfortably - tiring not at all. The support from Thrillophilia is worth to be mentioned mainly for two reasons. The salesperson, Hema was great for taking all responsibilities for the tour and our guide in the tour, Deepak was truly knowledgeable. Thanks to Thrillophilia for making our Dubai visit so memorable!
Rated : 4.0
The pick up was late and had to hurriedly finish the tour as we had to catch a flight. The tour guide was knowledgeable and patiently answered our questions. Awesome support from Rupal, thrillophilia who worked even on a Sunday to help me handle the delay. A big thanks to her.
Rated : 4.0
It was good tour coordinated by Thrillophilia team with the local vendor. The tour guide was good providing the right information at the right time. It covers all the major attractions and provides a overview of all the major attractions. You can have a short stops at all major locations and later decide to explore in more time only places as per your liking. Thanks for facilitating this half day trip.
Rated : 4.0
when I was looking for some good tour options in Dubai, I booked our major trip tours desert safari, Aquaventure water park, Dubai aquarium Burj. Our Dubai trip was amazing. City tour driver was so nice Hind guide and trying to give as much as information. Will surely be contacting you guys soon for my next trip!!
Rated : 4.0
City tour experience was good, just that it could have covered some more important places rather than visiting the Art Gallery. Our guide Kunal was good and soft spoken.
Dubai Sightseeing Tour lets the visitors explore Dubai's exclusive modern architecture and its magnanimous historical places in a short span of 4 hours. This ticket to Dubai Sightseeing Tour comprises some of the exotic attractions of Dubai including pick and drop from hotel. The locations that are included in this tour are:
- Dubai Museum: One of the most significant heritage structures of Dubai, Al-Fahidi Fort, houses this premier museum. It boasts of an exclusive collection of weaponry, Emirati musical instruments, artifacts and many more items belonging to old rulers.
- Dubai Creek: The waterfront where the visitors can discover the way of working of native sailors and also enjoy wonderful water views through a cruise on small boats.
- Jumeirah Mosque: Known as the most beautiful mosque in Dubai, it is famous for its magnificent Islamic architecture and captivating flood lightings in the evening.
- Sheikh Zayed Road: This road is one of the best locations to experience the mind-boggling views of Dubai's skyscrapers including Dubai World Trade Tower and the Gold and Diamond Park among other high rises.
- Hotel Burj Al Arab: One of the most iconic places including in Dubai Tourism, this hotel is also one of the tallest in the world and is famous for its design, location, and luxury.
- Jumeirah Island: One of the luxurious residential spaces near the coastal area in Dubai that attracts tourists as well, for its beauty and high-class architecture.
- The Palm Islands: This is one of the most attractive locations in Dubai and is a marvelous example of man-made engineering.
- Burj Khalifa: Dubai's Landmark and the tallest building in the world, it is famous for its 360 degrees panoramic views from the observation deck on the 124th floor
- Jumeirah Beach: Very attractive, serene and tranquil attractions of Dubai Tourism for both locals and visitors.
- Atlantis Hotel: Another iconic location in Dubai, it is a lavish hotel cum resort placed at the apex of the Palm Jumeirah.
- Mall of Emirates: A huge shopping mall located on Sheikh Zayed Road is famous for it’s the best shopping, dining, and entertainment experiences.
- Dubai Mall: The most famous location for its unending shopping opportunities, the annual Dubai Shopping Festival and Dubai Summer Surprises Festival.
There is a difference in prices for the Dubai sightseeing tour for kids. As in most cases, the prices levied for kids under a certain age are much less when compared to adults. It is extremely important to note this particular factor before purchasing the tickets for the sightseeing tour.
There is a wide range of places that you can see in the Dubai Sightseeing tour that is structured for couples. You can visit the Burj Khalifa with your partner. Seeing the gorgeous city from high above hand in hand with your lover is going to be a cherishable moment for you. Visiting the Jumeirah beach will also give you some cozy moments with your partner. The opportunity to shop in some of the exquisite malls across the globe will definitely bring a smile on the face of your partner. Dubai Museum and Jumeirah Mosque are also places that you must visit.
Dubai City Tour costs INR 1,250 for each adult which includes transportation facility while roaming around the city, pick and drop from the hotel, tickets to the various places during the trip, and a well trained professional guide to give you information about the various places you will come across.
There is no minimum number of people required to book this tour as there will be a shared transfer facility which could be covered with other people forming this group set out for sightseeing.
No, entry tickets to the locations are not included in this Dubai Sightseeing Tour. This tour includes only ticket of Dubai Sightseeing Tour. It is entirely tourists' choice which attraction they want to explore or enter and a way to save money and time.
You will be picked up from your hotel in this Dubai Sightseeing Tour. After the booking of tickets of Dubai Sightseeing tour is made you need to inform the tour operator about your hotel address or pickup point. He will then make the necessary arrangements for your pickup. Make sure to get ready at least 10 minutes before your pickup time to avoid discomfort and inconvenience.
Dubai's climate is warm and sunny throughout the year. It experiences two distinct seasons Summer (hot and harsh) and Winter (pleasant and preferred). The average temperature during summers during daytime rises to 41.5 °C, while the nighttime average temperature lies in the range of 30 to 31 °C.
During the winter season, the average daytime temperature reaches to 25 °C and nighttime temperatures (near the coastline range) varies from 12 °C (54 °F) to 15 °C (59 °F). The average temperature in the desert area drops to 5 °C (41 °F) making the nights cool all over the year.
Ramadan is a festive season in Dubai and proves to be the best time to visit the city to enjoy off-season prices, less crowded attractions, and special events and programs.
- Night Market: During this period you will have the opportunity to enjoy shop till you drop experiences at the exclusive night market that is held at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
- Malls: Dubai's malls come to life after sunset during Ramadan and give various discounts and offers to visitors. They also attract visitors and locals by organizing an array of special events and activities to enjoy the festivities.
- Prominent Tourist Attractions: You will be able to explore the beauty and heritage of the city without waiting for long in queues. Also, you will get to know about the deep-rooted Islamic culture and their ways of celebrating Eid.
- Alserkal Avenue: This cultural hub included in Dubai Tourism surely deserves a visit during Ramadan as it organizes several events, interesting gallery tours, film screenings, exclusive art workshops, and melodious musical evenings, including Nadi Nights and Rubab Music daily during that period.
Smoking is banned in Dubai's public buildings, places and offices like shopping malls, hospitals, bus and metro stations. But still, you can smoke as there are designated smoking areas in Dubai that allows you to smoke.
You can wear anything you want for your Dubai Tour until and unless you are visiting a place where there is a dress code to follow. You can wear sleeveless, short-sleeved tops and Knee-length dresses, shorts or fitted clothes.
The flying distance between Abu Dhabi and Dubai is 105 km, while the road distance between the two is 125.24 km. As there is no direct flight from Abu Dhabi to Dubai, the traveling time is more as compared to the road. That is why the best means to travel is either by car, taxi or bus. The travel is cost-effective, quick and full of scenic views.
Dubai is a place where you can enjoy not only local delicacies but cuisines from around the world. Here is the list some of the best restaurants that must be on your bucket list on your Dubai Tour and are famous for their ambiance, decor, location, and culinary expertise:
- Pierchic: Famous for its seafood, it is the best place to enjoy food in serene and tranquil surroundings.
- Nathan Outlaw Al Mahara: Luxurious Michelin-starred British restaurant serves seafood in a beautiful and huge aquarium setup.
- Eauzone: Set along with a pool, this restaurant attracts families for its Asian delectables.
- La Petite Maison: Serves Mediterranean dishes using local and fresh produce and is famous for its fine dining experience.
- AL Hadheerah: This signature restaurant not only serves famous Arabic delicacies but entertains guests with sword plays, belly dance performances, etc.
- Zheng He's: You can savor famous Chinese cuisine while enjoying captivating views of the Burj Al Arab and the Gulf.
- Nobu: Serves Japanese cuisine influenced by Arabic style in classic surroundings and ambiance.
- Thiptara: Famous Thai restaurant overlooking the Dubai fountain serves nations' signature recipes in a romantic setting.
- Indigo by Vineet: One of the best restaurants in Dubai serving the Indian menu in an eclectic and lively ambiance.
This Dubai Sightseeing Tour gets completed in approximately 4 hours and covers several prominent attractions of the city. This is one of the best sightseeing tours to explore the city’s beauty, heritage and culture within a short span of time.
Thrillophila's Dubai Sightseeing tour is not only affordable but guaranteed best price in comparison to others. If you find the same kind of sightseeing tour anywhere else at a lower price, you will get a refund of the difference if informed on the same day of booking. Thrillophilia also offers discounts on the packages if booked beforetime and online to make it more affordable and cost-effective.
If you are a first-time traveler to Dubai, there are many things you need to remember to make the trip memorable and enjoyable:
- Dubai experiences desert-like climate so do not forget to carry sunscreen, sunglasses, scarves, hats, and comfortable cotton clothes to keep you protected from the harsh heat.
- Book your stay in advance to avoid last-minute disappointments.
- Dubai gets crowded during winters, so book your table in restaurants beforehand if you do not want to wait long for food.
- Public display of affection like kissing, hugging, or holding hands is not allowed in Dubai.
- Dubai's weekends are Fridays and Saturdays, while Sunday is a working day so planning your trip accordingly.
- Drinking and smoking are allowed only in the designated spaces.
- You can wear what you want but there is a dress code to follow if you are in crowded or religious places.
- Ask for permission before taking pictures as you cannot click photographs everywhere.
- Follow and respect Islamic rules if visiting in Ramadan.
- Hiring a taxi is a cost-effective way to get around the city.
The pickup time is between 8 am to 9 am for this Dubai Sightseeing Tour and you will be dropped back to your hotel within four and half hours.
Yes, the guide of this Dubai Sightseeing Tour speaks English and regional language fluently.
No, lunch is not included in this Dubai Sightseeing Tour. You need to pay for your meals separately.
Things to carry: - Sunscreen - Headscarf/Hat - Sunglasses - Valid ID proof - Comfortable footwear - Camera
No, there is no restriction on age for opting for this Dubai Sightseeing tour. But if you have any elderly or small kid who needs some special arrangements you need to inform in advance to make arrangements.
Dubai's climate is either hot (winter) or hotter (summer). The period between October and April is known as the winter season and it is the best time to explore this wonderful city.
The climate is pleasant with blue skies plus perfect beach temperatures to enjoy outdoor activities.
You can also experience mild showers during this period, but that adds more charm to the trip making it an unforgettable one.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.