Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
I'm very happy with the decision made by my partner for the honeymoon destination and plus ( Thrillophilia ) as a booking platform. I never thought tha...
It was a great and memorable honeymoon trip to Switzerland. Many thanks to Thrillophilia for such and wonderful and fulfilling trip. We get picked up f...
Trip Location: Zurich
- Offering a range of sightseeing and entertainment options, Switzerland has been a go-to destination for tourists since ages. In addition to the plethora of things one can enjoy here, the serenity and the splendid beauty of huge mountains and gushing streams make it a heaven-like place
- The first day of the Switzerland honeymoon package from India will begin with reaching the Zurich Airport. Once you arrive here, you will be taken towards St. Moritz, where the rest of the day is for leisure, and you can rest overnight.
- Day two of the Switzerland honeymoon package from India will take you towards the panoramic scenery of the Alps in the Glacier Express. This train will traverse through 90 tunnels and 291 bridges and will offer you many scenic views of Zermatt, Brig, Chur, Devious and St. Moritz. Once the sightseeing here is over, you will be taken to Zermatt for an overnight stay.
- The third day of the Switzerland tour package for couple from India will be a natural sightseeing tour, and today you will be covering the beautiful waterfalls, lakes and green carpets of Interlaken. Once you reach Interlaken and check into your hotel, the tour will begin. The alpine lakes and the beautiful Grindelwald will be covered today, followed by finally reaching back the stay and resting overnight.
- Day four will take you towards the snowy peaks as you board a train to Kleine Scheidegg. Today you will be climbing towards the summit of Jungfraujoch, and once you reach the top, the captivating panoramic views of the whole town will follow. The day will end with boarding a train back to Interlaken.
- Day five will be spent at the beautiful Golden pass in Zweisimmen. Once you marvel at the panoramic beauty of the pass, you will be boarding a train towards Lake Geneva. The next stop of the day will be Chillon Castle in Montreux, followed by reaching back Interlaken in the evening.
- The sixth day will take you to the historic city of Lucerne, where you will be checking into a hotel. The remaining part of the day will be for leisure, and today you are free to explore things on your own. The day can be spent shopping for souvenirs in the local markets and reaching back to the hotel in time.
- Day seven will start with a thrilling gondola ride towards Mount Titlis. The whole day will be spent enjoying around the snow and the glaciers, followers by returning to Lucerne for the night.
- The eighth day will take you to Zurich, where the whole day will be given for leisure, and you are free to explore on your own. You can go for a sightseeing tour towards Lake Zurich or can visit the Rhine Falls where you can enjoy a blissful session of boating.
- The ninth day will be given for leisure activities and the best way to spend the day is to go on a shopping spree. The flea markets here offer loads of items like the handmade chocolates and other souvenirs which can be bought at lower prices.
- Day ten will be the last one, and today you will be departing from your hotel to board a flight back home.
Start your Switzerland honeymoon package from India and arrive at Zurich International Airport, our representative will guide you through immirgration procedure.
After completing formalities, head down to the subway station and board a train to St. Moritz, a resort town situated in Engadin Valley and enjoy the journey.
As you reach, you will be transferred to your pre-booked hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and spend your remaining day at ease.
In the evening, you can take a stroll to explore nearby places.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
After having a delicious breakfast , get ready for a sightseeing tour on 100 wheels.
The Glacier express is a sightseeing train which rides through the Alps in Switzerland. Board the train and witness the picturesque views of Zermatt, Brig, Andermatt, Chur, Davos, and St. Moritz.
Disembark at Zermatt and get dropped off at the hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start your journey to Interlaken for the next phase of your Switzerland honeymoon package from India .
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and have some rest.
In the evening, you can head out to explore the city on your own.
To witness the Panoramic view of this Swiss region, you can take a helicopter ride or try some unique skydiving experiences.
Or else you can go to the famous clubs and bars to witness the crazy nightlife.
Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay
Enjoy a wholesome breakfast and head out from the hotel to board a train to Kleine Scheidegg via Lauterbrunnen .
As you reach the highest station in Europe, disembark from the train and witness the picturesque view of Snow-capped peaks of Jungfraujoch. Visit the Ice Cave with its ice formations or else explore the snow on the glacier.
Have lunch at one of the restaurants at Jungfraujoch.
After spending some leisure time at the white paradise, head back to Interlaken.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
After having breakfast, get ready for an excursion to Zweisimmen, a small village in the Bernese Oberland. This small village serves as a gateway to the famous Gstaad region and is also the starting point of Montreux .
As you reach, board a train to Montreux and enjoy the golden pass route, witness the breath-taking landscapes spotted with lush greenfields and valleys.
As you reach, pay a visit to Chillon Castle in Montreux and explore the castle.
In the evening, start your journey back to Interlaken.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel as the fifth day of your Switzerland tour package for couple from India ends here.
Start your day with a continental breakfast and check-out from the hotel to get transferred to Lucerne.
Board a train to Lucerne and as you reach, you will be assisted to your pre-booked hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day leisurely.
In the evening, you can head out to visit the Chapel Bridge, the Lion Monument or explore Lucerne malls.
You can take your loved one on a romantic candle light dinner followed by dancing and drinks at the bar.
After this wonderful evening, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Today you will be exploring the famous tourist attractions and popular spots of Lucerne as per the itinerary of your Switzerland tour package for couple from India .
After breakfast, board the LSE train to Engelberg, from there take a gondola cable car to Trübsee. After reaching the spot, take another gondola to reach the stand.
From the stand, take the revolving gondola to Mt. Titlis and witness the picturesque view of the valley covered with snow.
Visit the glacier cave and admire the ice sculptures or try ice-flyer chair lift rides.
Have lunch at the Indian / continental restaurant and spend some quality time with your partner.
In the evening, travel back to Lucerne and as you reach, get dropped off at the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a hot-piping breakfast in the morning and spend the remaining day on your own.
In the afternoon , you can stroll around Lake Zurich and spend some time with your partner at the beautiful lake.
If you wish, you can also go to visit Rhine falls and capture the gushing waterfalls in your camera.
As the day ends, have an overnight stay at the hotel in Zurich.
This day is especially marked for your leisure time. After having breakfast, feel free to spend the day on your own.
You can take a walking tour of the city and roam around the city with your partner and try some famous restaurants or discover some sweet spots.
You can also explore the Bahnhofstrasse area, a famous shopping hub for all kinds of clothes, accessories and handicrafts.
After shopping, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport for your flight back home as your Honeymoon package from India to Switzerland ends here
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I'm very happy with the decision made by my partner for the honeymoon destination and plus ( Thrillophilia ) as a booking platform. I never thought that the trip was this much well-organized, well-managed, and well-arranged. Everything from start till the end we had a great time at this beautiful place. The place was mixed with greenery and snowy peaks with great background pictures at any place and at any time. The hotel they arranged for us was well-maintained with good service and a great breakfast. The transfers were very well-maintained too. We had a great sightseeing tour... I am in loved with the sceneries of the place. The team was extremely informative, supportive, and helpful throughout the trip. We tried the food of the place which was very tasty, went for shopping we bought the hand made chocolate, scarf and many more items. We had a beautiful honeymoon trip with Thrillophilia.
Rated : 5.0
It was a great and memorable honeymoon trip to Switzerland. Many thanks to Thrillophilia for such and wonderful and fulfilling trip. We get picked up from the airport on time in a very good vehicle along with a very friendly driver... The hotel was very beautiful and very comfortable, both hospitalities and service were first class right from the beginning. The place was very mesmerizing throughout, The Mt. Titlis was picturesque place the mountain and valleys were covered with snow such a romantic place... Awesome cable-car-ride and snow activities... Lake Zurich is also one of our highlights on this trip...
Rated : 5.0
I went to Switzerland with my partner.The place has magnificent beauty of snow capped mountains We had driver right at the airport for our pick-up. The hotels had dine-in facilities and the friendly companions made the journey more beautiful.
Rated : 4.0
Everything manage by Thrillophilia was extremely amazing. The trip goes well as planned, all the selected sightseeing places were simply gorgeous with amazing sceneries around it...The overall arrangement was extremely superb which satisfying according to our needs...We really enjoyed the trip thoroughly without any hassle at all... Really I loved the way they arranged the trip it was very smooth and simple...Will definitely look forward to more trips from your team and also suggest to all my family and friends.
Rated : 4.0
Thanks to the team for this amazing trip...I really appreciate all the effort that you made to makes our honeymoon memorable...We met with the representative at the airport who helps us through the immigration procedure and also to checked-in at the hotel...Nice hotel, great transferes arranged for airport picked-up and dropped-off and for the tours we had during the trip...We enjoyed alot on this tour...We are 'impressed' and 'wow' with all the places we covered...Really this means alot to us.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.