Mandalpatti Jeep Safari Highlights
- A perfect option for everyone to witness the deep green forests and its beauty which is unparalleled.
- Embark on a safari with this budget-friendly options and cherish its memories for years to come.
- An adventurous activity keeping you on your toes and giving you a chance to make this your great expedition.
- Keep your worries aside as the package is inclusive of fuel and the driver charges
- Traverse on an offbeat trail to feed your soul that urge to discover the great outdoor.
Mandalpatti Jeep Safari Overview
Activity Location: Mandalpatti, Coorg.
Activity Timings: 3-hour safari (06:00 AM to 06:00 PM)
Witness the natural beauty of Coorg with an adventurous twist of a jeep safari. The beauty contained within Coorg is unparalleled and heavenly. This jeep safari in the deep emerald forest reserve is a sight for sore eyes providing you with a window to the unique and rich flora and fauna at Mandalpatti. This safari takes a bumpy yet fascinating trail to lesser-known parts making the whole safari extremely productive and fun. The view from the valley is unparalleled and dreamy. This is an amazing tour definitely worth spending your time doing.
How to Reach:
The exact location of the activity shall be conveyed on successful booking. You can easily reach with the help of private and public transportation.
About the activity:
- This activity is not advised for children below 10 years of age and childen above 10 years of age will be considered as adults.
- One jeep can accommodate a group of 5
- Minimum 2 people are required to book this activity.
- It is a 3-hour safari which can be done at any time between 6:00 AM and 6:00 PM
- Embark on a safari filled with adventure and fun with family and friends.
- Witness the beauty of the deep green emerald forests which bring every aspect of nature to life.
- Experience once in a lifetime experience and make memories for life.
More Details about Mandalpatti Jeep Safari
Know Before You Go for Mandalpatti Jeep Safari
- Avoid wearing saree, and wear comfortable clothing.
- Kindly refrain from consuming alcohol before or during the safari.
- Kindly maintain cleanliness around the safari zone.
- The incharge cannot be held responsible for any injuries and all safety measures will be taken into due consideration
- Timings for the activity is between 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Don’t go out of Your Safari Jeep/Car.
- Carrying jewellery or other valuables is not advisable.
- For safety purposes, certain activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- The package needs to paid in full to receive the confirmation.
- Children below 10 years of age are to recommended to partake in this activity.
Things To Carry for Mandalpatti Jeep Safari
- Water bottle
- Mosquito & insect repellent
- Walking shoes