I came across this amazing stay from Thrillophilia. I had booked this for me and my friends, i must say stay was very amazing, also the food was also v...
The rooms are airy, spacious and spacious with beautiful interior. Our room has a beautiful garden view with beautiful sunset landscape during evening....
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I came across this amazing stay from Thrillophilia. I had booked this for me and my friends, i must say stay was very amazing, also the food was also very tasty, hospitality was great and i really loved the stay. It was a recommendation which turns out to be so good. Overall amazing experience.
Rated : 5.0
The rooms are airy, spacious and spacious with beautiful interior. Our room has a beautiful garden view with beautiful sunset landscape during evening. we enjoyed the stay. Loved It!!The package was available at the best price, was very satisfied with the deal. Had a good time.
Rated : 5.0
Good service and comfortable stay, staff is cooperative with good food alsoi like the swimming pool.
- The Lagoona is a luxury resort property located in one of the finer areas of Lonavala, it offers premium hospitality experience along with the scenic beauties of the hill-station from all corners of the vicinity.
- The resort has a posh and elegant design both on the exterior and the interior that gives anyone staying here a sense of a lavish lifestyle.
- There are a number of well-appointed accommodations that can cater to all types of travelers and make their stay a personalized experience.
- The resort also offers top-notch facilities and the opportunity to indulge in activities like treks, fishing and walking tours to go around and explore Lonavala.
Yes, Lagoona Resort has private on-site parking spaces where the guests can park their two and four-wheeler vehicles in the course of their stay in the resort. The parking lot is mainly used by the weekend travelers or short vacationers, who come from nearby areas like Mumbai and Pune, by their personal vehicles.
The Lagoona Resort in Lonavala offers complimentary wifi access to the guests to browse high-speed internet from all parts of the property, during their stay. Besides this, the cellular network reception is also adequate with no signal issues, except during unfavorable weather conditions.
Lagoona Resort is located at an approximate distance of around 84.6 kilometers from the city of Mumbai. In general, it takes around 1 hour and 40 minutes to reach Lagoona Lonavala from Mumbai.
Lonavala’s Lagoona Resort is known popularly for its wide range of interesting and fun activities. Some of the most exciting activities offered by Lagoona Lonavala include:
- Indoor games such as table tennis, carrom, pool table, air hockey, and PlayStation
- Outdoor sports such as trekking, swimming, Rappelling, Paintball, and Flying Fox
- Local sightseeing tours
Lagoona offers its guests a plethora of modern amenities that ensure a comfortable and hassle-free staying experience. Some of the top amenities provided by Lagoona resort Lonavala are:
- Food and drinks: The resort offers proper dining amenities including an in-house restaurant and bar, coffee shop, and a dining area.
- Common areas: It offers common amenities including a lawn, fireplace, seating area, gym, verandah, and reception.
- Business Centers: The resort offers corporate amenities for business travelers including a conference room, printer, business center, and banquet.
- Safety and Security: To ensure the safety of the guests, the resort offers CCTV, fire extinguishers, and 24 hours security service.
- Basic Facilities: The resort offers basic amenities like a swimming pool, room service, power backup, attached bathroom, wi-fi, laundry service, parking, intercom, refrigerator, housekeeping, newspaper, and public restrooms.
- General Services: It offers some general services including first aid, airport and station transfer, luggage storage, mail services, luggage assistance, doctor-on-call, bellboy service, and wake-up call.
Yes, there are good locker facilities available for the guests at Lagoona Resort. The resort makes available for luggage storage as well as luggage assistance services for its patrons for a more peaceful staying experience.
Yes. The Lagoona Resort Lonavala has a multi-culinary fine-dining restaurant called ‘The Patio’. The menu served here is curated by professional chefs to bring the flavors of local, Indian and International cuisines for the guests to savor throughout their stay.
Along with that is their newly opened restaurant cum bar lounge called ‘Tipsy - Horse’ where guests can spend evening gorging on gourmet and grilled snacks with fancy alcoholic drinks.
Lagoona resort Lonavala is a very enjoyable accommodation facility, provided you pack for it well. Some of the important things to carry for the resort include:
- A pair of sunglasses
- A sunhat
- Breezy cotton clothing
- Sneakers or sandals
- A good camera
- Mobile phones
Yes, Lagoona Resort Lonavala is a completely family-friendly accommodation facility with exciting activities and amenities available for kids as well as adults. You can laze in and around the pristine pool with your family or play indoor games with your children.
You can enjoy outdoor excursions and sports or just spend a laid-back evening at the fireplace. Furthermore, the in-house dining options and room services add to the convenience of the families and ensure that they feel at home.
The check-in time of Lagoona Resort is 1 PM, while the check-out time of the resort is 11 AM. The resort strictly abides by its timings. However, if you want to avail early check-in or late check-out, you will need to enquire with the management of the resort for the availability of such provisions.
Yes. The Lagoona Resort Lonavala has a full-sized outdoor swimming-pool for the adults and an attached kiddie pool for the young guests to dip and dive. An elegant and laid-back poolside area is packed with sun-loungers and other seating arrangements with a scattering of plants and trees.
Tourists can reach Lagoona Resort by air, rail, and road.
- By Rail: The closest railway station to Lagoona Resort is the Lonavala Railway Station, which is located at a small distance of only 4 kilometers from the resort. The travelers can catch a train from their city and reach the Lonavala railhead. From here, they can take a local taxi to arrive at the resort.
- By Air: The nearest airport to Lagoona Resort is the Pune Airport, which lies at an average distance of around 64 kilometers from the resort. The travelers can take a flight from any airport across the country and land at the Pune Airport. They can then reach the resort by hiring a local taxi.
- By Road: Lagoona Resort is well-connected to the nearby cities by good and smooth roads. You can easily take a bus or drive to the destination from cities like Mumbai, Pune, Goa, Satara, Shirdi, Rajkot, Ahmedabad, Jodhpur, Mangalore, and Bangalore.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.