Pick-Up & Drop
Not an easy task to plan such a trip like this by our own, but this company did it they planned our trip to Jordan for the span of 5 days, and all thes...
You made our experience unforgettable, not bad!!! the trip was very well-organized with proper execution, the team who helps us with the planning, book...
Trip Location: Amman
- Lying at the crossroad of Europe, Africa, and Asia, Jordan is an Arab kingdom known popularly for its spectacular World Heritage sites, awe-inspiring desert landscapes, ancient hospitality, and friendly towns. With this beautifully crafted Jordan tour package from Thrillophilia, you can explore the exotic landmarks of this surreal Arabian land with your loved ones in just 5 days!
- Your Jordan tour will start from Amman city. The capital city of Jordan, Amman presents a unique amalgamation of the new and the old. After you reach here, you are free to spend the rest of your day at leisure.
- On day 2, you will proceed to Petra. Known as the “Rose Red City”, Petra is a famous and important archaeological site. On your way to Petra, you will enjoy visiting a myriad of important attractions including Mosaic city of Madaba, Mt.Nebo - the place where Moses witnessed the Promised Land before his death, and Kerak a huge Crusader castle lying in al-Karak.
- Day 3 is reserved for a fun-filled full-day exploration tour of Petra. After exploring this beautiful place, you will head back to Amman.
- On day 4, you will proceed on an enjoyable exploration tour of the famous Dead Sea - enjoy floating like a cruise on the beautiful waters. In the late afternoon, you will return to Amman and head for a sightseeing tour, covering the Folklore Museum, The Citadel - referred to as Jabal Al Qal'a, this site has served as a major human settlement region for over 18,000 years, the Amphitheatre, the blue mosque, and the Archaeological Museum.
- You will kiss Jordan goodbye on day 5 and proceed on your onward journey back home.
As you arrive at Amman International Airport, you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to the hotel.
After reaching, check-in at the hotel and have some rest.
In the evening, you can go out to explore some nearby places.
Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start your journey to Petra.
Enroute, visit some popular tourist attractions such as the mosaic city of Madaba, followed by a visit to Mt. Nebo, Kerak, the ancient crusader castle, and witness the mesmerizing views of Wadi Al-Mujib Valley.
After completing the tour, resume your journey to Petra and as you reach, check-in at the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a toothsome breakfast, check-out from the hotel and embark on a trip to Red Rose City of Petra.
The ancient city of Petra is a perfectly preserved city carrying its unique rock cut sculptures, ruins of magnificent monuments and ancient waterways in the desert.
To enter the lost city, you can take a horse ride from Siq or walk on a narrow 1km long gorge.
After the tour, start your journey back to Amman by road.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay in Amman.
Enjoy a wholesome breakfast, and get ready for an exciting Dead Sea Tour.
As you reach, enjoy floating in the water, even if you can’t swim, just enjoy floating.
You can also take a dip in the mineral enriched mud pool, which will give you glowing skin and utmost relaxation.
After spending some leisure time at the beach, head back to Amman and go for a short sightseeing tour.
You will be visiting the Folklore Museum, the Archeological Museum, The citadel, the famous blue mosque, also known as King Abdullah Mosque, famous for its blue mosaic dome , decorated with quranic inscriptions.
Before the tour ends, pay a visit to the Amphitheatre, a 2nd century roman theatre, with a seating capacity of 6000 people.
After the tour, have an overnight stay at the hotel.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport for your return journey with happy memories of your trip.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Not an easy task to plan such a trip like this by our own, but this company did it they planned our trip to Jordan for the span of 5 days, and all these 5 days the trip went well without fail, the staff did an exceptional job with their explanations and organization... All the tour programs were put together for us amazingly... we really wanted to stay more days... The place is AWESOME with its amazing ancient history and all the spots were truly worth visiting. The hotel we stayed in was very nice which gave us a very comfortable stay throughout with tasty breakfast to begin our day, the airport transfers were on time in both picked up and dropped off. The trip was really a good one I can't thank enough to all the team who involved to make our trip memorable. Would book through Thrillophilia again!
Rated : 5.0
You made our experience unforgettable, not bad!!! the trip was very well-organized with proper execution, the team who helps us with the planning, booking, and during our trip was very responsive, considerate and, professional. The day trip we had for 4 days was simply amazing the place is very rich with culture, ancient history and the people were very warm and very helpful, the sightseeing was extremely wow...especially the trips to Red Rose City and the Dead Sea. The hotel, picked-up, and dropped-off were totally spot-on... Thank you for making sure our holiday was everything we wanted it to be.
Rated : 5.0
Visiting such places is itself blissful, we loved the places and how nicely the people were with us. Loved travelling and all concept.
Rated : 4.0
I want to give full credit to the organizers for our trip. Everything went smoothly, the airport pickups were exactly as they said so, Full-packed with lots of amazing memories in just 5-days in Jordan everything we visited was impressive like Amman, Petra, Red Rose City, and Dead Sea and other famous sites were fascinating... Good climate, amazing ambiance, loving people, tried delicious cuisine, purchased souvinirs, lots of picturesque opportunities....and so on...Thank you for making it all a memorable experience.
Rated : 4.0
We were happy with our trip to Jordan...The whole trip was well-planned, we enjoyed all the activities that came with the package, the agent made it obvious that they would be available for any issues that may have come but we were glad that the whole trip there was no issues at all...All arrangements met our expectations, the experienced we had was unforgettable...Nice place to explored for such tourists like us...Would think for the next destination form your team again.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.