Pick-Up & Drop
Singapore happens to be the only island city of Southeast Asia that caters to a wide spectrum of visitors all through the year. Tourists come over to this country to visit the breathtakingly beautiful places of tourist interest, enjoy the lively nightlife, delight their taste buds with the amazing tasting local and international dishes, and satisfy the shopaholic inside them.
- Singapore has got a perfect blend of culture and nature heritage all through its expanse and it is evident in all places you visit in the course of this tour. Singapore can be considered as an ideal place for honeymoon couples, family vacationers, adventure junkies as well as food addicts. It is truly a dream come true place that gives you a wonderful experience of life.
- On this tour package, you will also get a chance to spend some time in Thailand, which offer surreal picturesque beauty all around and loads of enthusiastic activities for the wanderlust travelers and adventure seekers. You will be visiting its places of tourist interest as well as taking a city tour along with some experienced tour guides.
- The Singapore Thailand package starts once you reach Singapore International Airport. You will be greeted by our agents and then transferred to the hotel that has been booked for your stay. You can spend some time in relaxation in the hotel room and prepare yourself for the enchanting night safari tour in the evening hours.
- Day 2 of the Singapore Thailand tour package is meant for a city tour of Singapore. On this day, you will be visiting Chinatown, Merlion Park, Padang, Singapore Flyer, City Hall, Parliament House, and little India.
- On day 3 of the tour, you will be visiting Sentosa Island which is known for its thrilling and fun-filled activities. You can take the cable car ride and watch the wings of the time show, Madame Tussauds, and Sea Aquarium.
- On day 4 of the trip, you will be traveling to Pattaya. You will be dropped at the Singapore international airport and also picked up from the Pattaya international airport by our agents.
- On day 5 of the Singapore Thailand tour package, you will be taking a tour in and around Pattaya. You will visit the famous coral islands and also take a 15-minute boat ride at the Pattaya Pier. you will be able to witness the verdant hilly views of the place as well as stroll along the well-maintained beaches and roads.
- On day 6 of the trip, you will be transferred to Bangkok, the capital city of Thailand from Pattaya. You can have your breakfast at the hotel and then complete all the checkout formalities. You will be dropped at the Pattaya International Airport by our agents and then picked up at Bangkok International Airport.
- Day 7 is completely meant for a city tour of Bangkok. You will get a chance to explore the ornate places of worship as well as witness the vibrant way of living. You will also visit Grand Palace, Wat Phra Kaew Temple, and take a boat ride in the famous Chao Phraya River.
- Day 8 is the last day of the trip and you will pack your bags for the return journey to your native place after spending some wonderful days in these beautiful holiday destinations of the world. You can have your breakfast at the hotel and then get transferred to the International Airport by our agents.
Commence your Singapore Thailand tour package as you arrive at the Singapore airport, where you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to the hotel.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and have some rest.
In the evening, head out to night safari , which is known to be the world’s first nocturnal zoo, where you can take a Tram tour, a 40 minute ride through six habitants of the park.
After the safari, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Wake up to a beautiful morning and have breakfast, get ready for a city tour of Singapore.
Today, your Singapore Thailand package will take you to visit some famous places like Merlion Park, Padang, City Hall, Singapore Flyer, Parliament house, Chinatown and little India.
Later you can take a stroll in the famous parks and explore the famous bistros and restaurants.
After the tour, return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After a delicious breakfast, embark on a trip to Sentosa Island, the state of Fun. This island is home to the world's largest Oceanarium, S.E.A aquarium. Along with it , there are many other attractions to choose from, theme parks, zoos, luxury spas, lush green parks, golden beaches and exotic resorts.
You can enjoy your day as per your preferences and after the tour, reach back to the hotel for an overnight stay
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport to take a flight to Bangkok.
As you arrive at Bangkok airport, our representative will assist you to your pre-booked hotel in Pattaya as per your Singapore Thailand package .
Check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day at leisure, in the evening you can head out to explore nearby places.
Get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a toothsome breakfast in the hotel and embark on Pattaya Coral Island Tour.
Today you will be taken to Koh Larn, it will take you 45 minutes to reach the island.
Koh Larn is the largest of Pattaya’s near islands and is blessed with white sandy beaches and turquoise lagoons.
You can explore the island and indulge in scuba diving or snorkeling to experience the underwater marine kingdom. Witness the exotic fishes and colourful coral reefs.
Get amazed by the mesmerizing views of the Pattaya coastline and make sure to capture these wonderful moments in your camera.
As the day ends, get dropped at the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel in Pattaya and get transferred to your pre-booked hotel in Bangkok.
Complete your check-in formalities and spend the rest of the day on your own.
Later, you can check out some pubs and clubs to experience the nightlife of Thailand.
Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Relish a delightful breakfast and set out for a half day sightseeing tour of Bangkok city.
Today you will be taking a tour of the famous pilgrimage sites and shrines along with a visit to the Chao Phraya river.
You will visit the Wat Phra Kaew, Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Wat Pho, Wat Mahathat Yuwaratrangsarit and Wat Arun.
As the tour completes, you will be transferred back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After enjoying a hot-piping breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at Bangkok airport to take a flight back home as your Singapore Thailand tour package comes to an end.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
It is the best tour package for a travel freak, a person who loves nature and also a food addict. It was the best vacation we spent in the past few years and finding peace in one another's field of interest.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.