Pick-Up & Drop
About the Activity:
- Experience Singapore at night as you dine alongside the Singapore River
- Enjoy spectacular night views of the city's skyline. See the world's largest fountain, stroll through Bugis Street market and marvel at the colonial architecture of the landmark Raffles Hotel.
- Get picked up from your hotel at 18:00, head toward the Singapore River—this popular sunset haunt is the perfect spot for sightseeing.
- Pass through the Fountain of Wealth, the world's largest fountain, before arriving at a riverfront restaurant at lively Boat Quay.
- Conclude your evening with a visit to the colonnaded halls, white stone courtyards, and elegant shops of the iconic Raffles Hotel.
- Get dropped off to your hotel at 22:00
- This is a 4 hour activity and you will be provided with pick-up and drop service to your hotel.
Write Your Story
Singapore is one of the travel hotspots in Asia with motley of cultures to blow your mind. Besides high-end shopping malls, public parks and luxury hotels the small city state of Asia has a sheen of wealth which makes it a must visit travel destination for wanderlust souls.
Here is a list of attractions in Singapore to explore:
Visit the world’ largest fountain “Fountain of Wealth”
Night Safari Singapore
Enjoy dinner at riverfront restaurant at Boat Quay
Singapore is otherwise safe for tourists to travel around at night and is probably the safest country in Asia for travelling. It has recorded to have a low crime rate which of course does not imply absolutely free from crime at all. There are prostitutes that are run under legal acquiescence.
But they are wrapped up in illegal and gang activities such sex trafficking and pimping in some parts. So, in a nutshell, using absolutes like “anywhere” or “anytime” or “regardless of nationality” is something we should refrain from using. Use your common sense while venturing outside and keep your valuables closely by your side as the common type of offense is petty theft.
A list of things you should carry in your travel bag is given below:
- Identity proof(s)
- Travel adapter- If you are travelling from US or any other country do not forget to carry a travel adapter with you as Singapore uses the G power type sockets.
- Clothing- Cotton clothes work best in the climate of Singapore whether at daytime or night. They are cool and easy to move around if you plan to hit the beaches or enjoy a picnic or join the locals in the game of Rugby.
- Mosquito repellent- Although it is unlikely to get seriously ill due to mosquito bite, it is always good to carry a bottle of mosquito repellent in your travel kit. You may need it while going for a Night Safari or the Singapore Zoo. You can watch the animals and other beautiful sights peacefully instead of scratching or being irritated by mosquito bites.
- Water Bottle- It is extremely important to keep yourself hydrated during your trip due to the sweltering heat in Singapore. Keep one or two water bottles for use throughout the day. If you come across places viz. train stations or public buildings with water coolers you can refill your water bottle for further use.
A few essential things to remember while venturing are as follows:
- A child (minimum height of 90cm) must be accompanied by an adult.
- An adult (120 cm height and above) can come unaccompanied.
- Minimum and maximum weights of a participant should be 30 Kg and 140 Kg respectively.
- Participants can keep their personal belongings in a bag before embarking on the Zipline Singapore. The staff will send your bag to the arrival area.
- It is advised that you wear long shorts or pants and well fitted shoes when you are zip lining.
- Participants need to submit their details within 48 hours of booking. In case he/she fails to submit their details, bookings will be cancelled and no refund will be made.
If you are a night person Singapore is a promising destination to travel to. Whether you are a party animal or just a common explorer, Singapore has everything to satiate your wanderlust soul with. The most highlighted night tours include Marina Bay Night Cycling Tour, Night Safari, Sentosa Island Cable Car Ride, Amazing Shows at Wings of Time and many more.
The best time to experience a night tour in Singapore is between 5pm-9pm. Do not miss out the stunning view of the Singapore skyline which is a sight to behold at dusk.
The other inclusions in Zipline Singapore adventure activity are:
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.