About the space and location: About meals:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
The sound of the gushing water that the Kalwari stream offers is music to the ears. Follow the trail and you'll find the stream joining the Tirthan River about 500 m down the stream. All this while you are surrounded by orchards and step farming fields on one side and pine and deodar forests on the other - welcome to an ecozone of Great Himalayan National Park that has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site and which is going to be your home for the next few days during this staycation.
The stay comes with a kitchen, a dining area, a seating area, and plenty of outdoor seating so that you can form a lasting camaraderie with nature and the valley here. While here, do not miss out the fishing activity here that is a rare opportunity, or checking out one of the many walking and hiking trails. Once back, enjoy the outdoor seating along with a bonfire and a star-lit sky.
About the rooms:
Wake up to the chirping of exquisite and rare birds in your large, plush bedrooms. The 3 twin-bedded cottages here offer plenty of natural light, come equipped with a ‘bukhari’ and oil heater each, attached washroom, and each can accommodate 3 people with an extra mattress. All this along with being equipped with all modern amenities for a comfortable stay, a seating area, a small patio that is just perfect for your morning tea or some book reading, and more.
You can order delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost while staying here.
The meals served at the property are freshly prepared with organic ingredients that are sourced locally from the farmers of the valley.
- Enjoy a guided orchard walk near the stay
- Check out the quaint walking trails along with the stream and leading into the forest near the cottages
- Head out to the Sereolsar Lake, a high altitude lake in the outer Seraj Valley of the Kullu district, for a picnic
- Indulge in a self-guided hike to the Great Himalayan National Park that is home to some of the most amazing flora and fauna found in the area
- Try your hand at trout fishing - you would not want to miss catching a few for your supper
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 47 KM from the Bhuntar Airport in Kullu, and around 57 KM from Kullu Bus Stand. Newly constructed roads are convenient for those travelling by road to the stay. Private cabs and transfers are easily available as per the traveller's preference.
About the space and location:
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.