Our stay at Shaheen Bagh Dehradun was simply amazing. The staff there was very kind. I had so much fun with my friends. Food was tasty, the stay was co...
Its a very beautiful resort with the vintage look and view from the room was outstanding. The staff is so cooperative. Thank you for such a great hospi...
Resort Location: Rajpur, Dehradun.
Check-in: 1:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Bestowed with a variety of vibrant and luminous flowers that fill up the ambiance with an alluring fragrance, Shaheen Bagh Dehradun is a splendid and luxury Dehradun resort. It provides a gateway to nature's lap with a lavish style like wooden panels and flooring along with classic fixtures and paintings, 24-hour front desk, refreshing pool and deck along with a full-service spa.
Owned by a charming couple, Shaheen Bagh Dehradun is often visited by filmmakers and actors from the film fraternity. Perched on top of the hill, the bungalow resembles the colonial architecture and is in close proximity to the Tons river. Shaheen Bagh Dehradun is the ideal romantic getaway for couples, especially this summer.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Our stay at Shaheen Bagh Dehradun was simply amazing. The staff there was very kind. I had so much fun with my friends. Food was tasty, the stay was comfortable, various activities we enjoyed like Village walk, Bonfire, Bird Watching etc. Everything was perfect and well managed. Thanks Thrillophilia for this wonderful and pocket friendly stay and looking forward for more such experiences.
Rated : 5.0
Its a very beautiful resort with the vintage look and view from the room was outstanding. The staff is so cooperative. Thank you for such a great hospitality. Highly recommended if you are looking for a calm and cozy stay in Dehradun.
- The sublime weather and picturesque vistas of Dehradun ornate the surroundings of the Shaheen Bagh Resort. An elegantly designed property, it houses all the facilities and features within to make the guest’s stay experience unforgettable.
- This is a boutique resort with lavishly designed bungalows giving an old-world feel of the British Colonial times.
- There are three different types of accommodations, each equipped with modern-day amenities, stunning interiors and hypnotizing views from the balconies and windows.
- A wide range of activities and adventure inducing experiences are also offered, including - wine tasting and making classes which can be a romantic afternoon spending for couples, Nature-walks and Bicycle tours for the nature-enthusiasts, Picnic for families with children are just to name a few.
1. Tapovan Temple: Located at a distance of 11.7 kilometers from the resort, near Dehradun lies the Tapovan Temple and Ashram along the banks of the holy river Ganges. The place holds religious significance among devotees of the Hindu faith and many tourists visit here to attain inner peace as well as to partake in Yoga and Meditation sessions that are available.
2. Malsi Deer Park: Located at a distance of 5 kilometers from the resort, in the foothills of the Shivalik mountain range, the Deer Park is a zoological garden that is primarily home to deers, thus the name. However, visitors can also spot a variety of flora and fauna along with different species of animals, such as - peacocks, nilgai, tigers etc.
3. Robber’s Cave: Located at a distance of 5.9 kilometers from the resort, Robber’s Cave is a river cave formed by limestone cliffs making a deep gorge that cuts through the Himalayan mountains in Dehradun.Also known as Gucchu Pani, the place has believed to be an abode of the Hindu God Shiva. Visitors can enjoy a picnic outing here.
4. Tapkeshwar Mandir Dehradun: Located at a distance of 10.5 kilometers from the resort, the Tapkeshwar Mandir is a sacred point of interest in Dehradun that sits alongside a river.
It is a cave shrine dedicated to Lord Shiva and is also called the Tapkeshwar Mahadev Temple. Another significant connection of the cave and Hindu Mythology is that the place was once the living space of Dronacharya.
The Shaheen Bagh offers its guests a range of fun activities and experiences to make their stay enjoyable and something they can cherish for many years in the future. Some of the best available adventures are:
- Wine classes
- Strolls at the Botanical & Herbs Garden
- Shopping Trips
- Photography Sessions
- Bicycle Tours
- Spa Treatments
- Nature-Walks and Treks - Bhitali Village, Shigally to Kimari Plant, Sal jungle from Shaheen Bagh, Shantala Devi Temple, Tons River
- Picnic Outings
- Yoga and Meditation
- Indoor and Outdoor Games
- Bonfire and Barbecue.
Yes. There is an in-house restaurant and dining area at the Shaheen Bagh Resort in Dehradun. It is a great place to enjoy intimate dinner as well as grand celebration with a menu consisting of traditional Indian and International cuisines, prepared by skilled chefs using local and fresh products.
Yes. The Shaheen Bagh Resort is bestowed by the vibrance of exotic flowers and natural opulence that envelopes the property, making it look idyllic. The views of lush valleys and contrasting hills can be enjoyed by the guests from their rooms and other parts of the establishment.
The nearest airport from Shaheen Bagh Resort is the Jolly Grant Airport in Dehradun, at a distance of 37.8 kilometers via Thano Road route.
Here is a list of the amenities that are available in the rooms at Shaheen Bagh, Dehradun:
- Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Hot Water
- LCD & DVD player with satellite channels
- Tea & Coffee Maker
- Mineral Water Bottle
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Bathrobe & Bath Slippers
- Room Service
- Laundry Service
- Intercom Service
- Electronic Safe
- Hair Dryer in Bathrooms
- Heaters in the Bathroom.
Here is a list of amenities available at the Shaheen Bagh, Dehradun:
- Room Service
- Breakfast Buffet
- Front Desk
- Airport Shuttle
- Fitness Center
- Business Center
- Power Back-up
- 24/7 Water Supply
- Banquet Hall
- Early Check-ins and Late Check-outs ( Subject to Availability )
- Free Room Upgrade ( Subject to Availability )
- Intercom in every room
- Gardens in Five levels
- Bonfire in winters ( on chargeable basis)
- Fireplace is in the common area
- Doctor on Call
- Car Wash ( on chargeable basis)
- Cab on call
- Yoga is Complimentary (Need to inform us in advance)
- Rent a Bicycle.
Yes. There is a full sized outdoor swimming-pool at the Shaheen Bagh, Dehradun where guests can spend their time enjoying a relaxing swim. The lush natural surroundings are also soothing and relaxing to look at.
Yes. The Shaheen Bagh has a private parking area where guests can park their personal vehicles during the stay, without bearing any additional expenses.
Yes, ample parking space is available.
Resort does not permit smoking in any of its rooms or indoor areas.
Yes, it is surrounded by Lushy Green Mountains.
Yes, it is a Colonial Stay.
The Resort is situated nearby to Rajaji National Park, Mansi Deer park, Mindrolling Monaestry, Robber's cave etc.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.