About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
From the outside, the two-bedroom cottage stay looks like a regular Kumaoni house - intricate carvings at a few places, wooden fixtures and ceiling, stone walls, and slate roofs. Beautiful falls short of a word to describe this place. The two spacious bedrooms each carrying a distinct look, a living room that offers scenic views of the mountains and the valley, a dining area and a patio that is perfect to savour those delicious "pahadi" meals, and furniture made from the most spectacular wood you have ever seen - this place is heaven.
While here, do not miss out taking a walk around the property or simply perching a chair out in the garden to soak in nature's generosity around you.
About the rooms:
The stay offers two amazing bedrooms that are super-spacious, have every element inspired from the Kumaoni culture, and walls that will encourage you to write a story of your own. Each room comes with a king-size double bed, ensuite bathroom, amenities like hot and cold water, tea/coffee maker, electric blanket, and more.
- The Balloon Room as the name suggests has an intricately carved door placed at the entrance and a gigantic mural of a hot air balloon right above the headrest of a beautiful and traditional Rajasthani bed. The bright yellow walls will remind you of sunshine and the vintage temple pillars add to the beauty of this tastefully designed space. There's also an alcove here that is big enough to accommodate a seating for five people.
- The Nature Room on the other hand has skylight windows that allow the sun rays to penetrate the space, reflecting warmingly on the yellow colours of the walls. The grand mural depicting the mother nature - sparrows singing on the branches and cherry blossoms in full bloom will leave you speechless. This room also offers an alcove seating for five.
A hearty breakfast is included in the package and you can order some amazing food for lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost from the in-house kitchen. You can feel a different sense of calm from the first bite of food that you take here. The fresh ingredient and simple way of cooking gives a different, soothing taste to the delicacies served here.
- Come evening and settle down around the bonfire and adore the million stars lighting up the sky. A BBQ experience just adds to the charm
- Head out for a relaxing nature walk and explore the nearby areas
- A hike to the Kumaoni hills cannot be missed when here
- The village walk will bring you closer to the culture here as you meet and greet people from the area
- What are hills without birdwatching!
- You can also sightseeing places like the Kainchi Dham, Chauli Ki Jali, Sattal Lake, Nainital Lake, Bhimtal Lake, Naukuchiatal, and more
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the living room, the balcony, the dining area, the patio and other common areas of the cottage.
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check in and post every check out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
About its accessibility:
This picturesque cottage is around 45 KM from the Pantnagar Airport and around 24 KM from Nainital. Public/private both transfers are available as per your preference.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.