Location: Almora, Uttarakhand
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Replace your office desk at 1940 meters in the midst of pristine forest of oak, rhododendron, pine and deodar. This rustic workation is set amid a farms and orchards with majestic views of snow-capped mountains
The stay is equipped with WiFi connectivity throughout the property, power backup, etc. There are indoor workspaces with comfortable chairs as well as outdoor furniture if you want your office with a view of the mountains and forests.
The homestay features 4 rooms, with aesthic wooden furnishings, rustic interiors, where traditional architecture meets modern technology. The place is frequently sanitized following all protocols to ensure maximum safety of all guests.
Soak in the crisp and fresh atmosphere, enjoy the delectable food, explore the forests on a guided walk, spot beautiful birds, learn the rural way of life on a leisurely walk to the nearby village, capture the alluring views of snow-capped peaks or just do nothing and immerse in the serenity. Believed to be one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva, Jageshwar Temple complex is just about 40 mins walk and 20 mins drive from this place.
Why choose Rustic Workation Amidst Farm, Almora with Thrillophilia:
- Perched at 1940 meters in the midst of pristine forest of oak, rhododendron, pine and deodar
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- Power backup, WiFi-enabled with good speed
- Farm-to-table delightful meals
- Sanitized space with daily hygienic checks
Thrillophilia recommended stopovers:
- Explore the surrounding with nature hikes, bird-watching with alluring views of snow-capped peaks
- Experience local culture with temple trails, village walks, sun downer hikes, when in Almora
- Savour delicious meals at the homestay with farm-to-table concept
How to reach:
The stay is around 38 km from Almora town center. Guests can easily reach the stay using any public/private transportation.