Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Everything went awesomely from start till the end of the trip. This platform offered a lot of great initial options, Working with the team for planning...
We did a great thing that we booked our honeymoon trip with Thrillophilia we were delighted with our Spain Trip. The organization was great... We were ...
Trip Location: Barcelona
- Considered to be the world’s 2nd most visited country, Spain is a flamboyant land of gorgeous vistas, serene Mediterranean waters, delectable food, scenic coastlines, historic cathedrals, and captivating mountain ranges. With this meticulously crafted Spain romantic honeymoon tour package from Thrillophilia, you can celebrate your new relationship at the most romantic landmarks of the 4th largest country of Europe.
- You will arrive in Barcelona with your beloved on day 1 of your Spain honeymoon tour. The land of the French atmosphere, grand medieval monuments, flamboyant markets, majestic churches, glittering restaurants, intriguing museums, and stunning galleries, Barcelona is often known as the “Paris of Spain”. Once you reach here, the rest of the day will be at your disposal to spend as per your personal plans.
- Day 2 is reserved for a full-day romantic local sightseeing tour of Barcelona. On this wonderful tour, you will visit the Gothic Quarter, the Plaça de Sant Jaume, Plaça del Rei, Las Ramblas, La Boquería market, and Barcelona Cathedral.
- On day 3, you will head for yet another fun-filled Barcelona tour with your sweetheart and enjoy visiting La Sagrada Familia, the Park Guell, and the Gothic Quarter, and Olympic Village.
- On day 4, you will proceed to Valencia. The third-largest city of Spain, Valencia is the land of serene beaches, sunny weather, delicious cuisine, impressive street art, vibrant nightlife, and amazing architecture. After you reach here, you are free to spend the rest of your day at leisure with your partner.
- Day 5 is reserved for a full-day joyous local sightseeing tour of Valencia. On this amazing day-long tour, you will explore the City of Arts and Sciences, the Cathedral, the Serrano Towers, and Oceanographic - the biggest aquarium of Europe sheltering over 500 species of marine animals. You will also watch an impressive dolphin show and enjoy dining in an underwater restaurant.
- On day 6, you will head to Seville with your partner. Perched on the Guadalquivir riverbanks, Seville is the financial and cultural capital of southern Spain. Once you reach here, you will embark on a mind-boggling exploration tour of this exuberant city.
- On day 7, you will proceed to the city of Madrid with your better half. The capital of Spain, Madrid is an exuberant cosmopolitan city hosting excellent artistic heritage and rich culture.
- On day 8, you will head for a wonderful sightseeing tour of Madrid and discover local attractions. You will also watch the entertaining Flamenco show and pay a visit to the Flamenco venue to relish a scrumptious 3-course dinner.
- Day 9 is all about another joyful Madrid city tour that will let you both visit the magnificent Royal Palace.
- On day 10, you will bid a hearty goodbye to Spain and fly back home with unforgettable memories of your romantic trip.
As you land in Barcelona, our representative will welcome you at the airport. Once you are done with the Immigration formalities, you will be transferred to the hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and get rid of your travel fatigue. Later, you can head out and explore the city on your own.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, head out to explore the major attractions of the city with a sightseeing tour.
First, you will be taken for a 2 hour walking tour of the Gothic Quarter and get a glimpse of the glorious past.
Next, you will be visiting the Plaça de Sant Jaume and later see the world’s best preserved Roman walls.
You will also be visiting the Plaça del Rei, Barcelona Cathedral, La Boquería market, and Las Ramblas.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, you will be taken for a city tour to explore the best of Barcelona.
Today, you will be visiting the Gothic Quarter, Olympic Village, La Sagrada Familia, Park Guell.
Also, you can join a HOHO tour and explore some popular entertainment hubs of the city.
After the tour, you can hangout at the bars and enjoy some drinks. Later, head back to the hotel for a comfortable night stay.
After having a wholesome breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the train station.
Board a train to Valencia and as you reach, get transferred to your pre-booked hotel.
Complete the check-in formalities at the reception and spend the rest of the day at ease.
In the evening, feel free to explore nearby places or go shopping in the local markets.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a lovely breakfast, set out to explore the city with a Hop On Hop off tour.
Board the bus and visit the major attractions of the city at your own pace.
Enjoy a beautiful day in the opened double decker bus as you pass through the City of Arts and Sciences (La Ciudad de las Artes y Ciencias).
Witness the gothic grandeur of the Cathedral, and the Serrano Towers and many other places.
Also, get a chance to see more than 500 different species of fishes in Europe’s largest Aquarium, Oceanographic (Oceanográfic).
Explore the various natural habitats of the place and you can also enjoy a wonderful experience of fine dining at the underwater restaurant.
Get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having buffet breakfast, check out from the hotel and head to the train station to board a train to Seville.
As the train stops at the Seville station, you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to the hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and have some rest. Later, you can go out to explore the city on your own. You can visit the major attractions like the Royal Alcazar Palace, Casa de Pilatos, Torre de Oro Museum, Plaza España, Maria Luisa Park. Botanical Garden, Archivo de Indias and a few more.
Reach back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start your journey to Madrid.
Get to the train station and board a high speed train to Madrid.
After reaching, you will be assisted to the hotel for your stay.
Check-in to the hotel and spend the rest of the day leisurely.
In the evening, you can take a walk and explore nearby places of interest or go shopping at the local markets.
Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a toothsome breakfast, head out on a HOHO tour to explore Madrid.
You will be visiting famous landmarks of the city, some of the historical sites and the popular tourist attractions as well.
In the late afternoon, you can have lunch at a local restaurant and savour the authentic Spanish flavours (personal expense).
Highlights of the day is a live Flamenco performance, which will amaze you with the outstanding performance by the dancers reflecting traditional art and culture of Spain.
After the show, enjoy a lavish dinner at the restaurant and head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, embark on a trip to the Royal Palace, official residence of Spanish Royal Palace.
You will also be visiting some other significant landmarks as well.
After the city tour, enjoy a shopping spree in the local markets and famous malls.
Later, you can get ready to experience the happening nightlife of Madrid. Dress classy and hop into the hottest clubs and pubs.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport for your return flight and bid farewell to Spain.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Everything went awesomely from start till the end of the trip. This platform offered a lot of great initial options, Working with the team for planning our honeymoon trip for a week was really a great opportunity they were very polite and helpful and they put all the efforts to make our trip everything we wanted it to be and plus the team constantly contact with me the entire time to make sure everything was perfect. It was nicer the trip went smoothly with no hassle at all. The team arranged everything for us like. Hotels: was at a prime location, beautiful, and the room was well-maintained with on-time service and great hospitalities. Transportation: were exactly per schedule along with a skillful and friendly driver. Activities: It was thoughtfully planned with well-selected major Places of the place like Barcelona, Valencia, and Madrid, and all its sightseeing spots were very beautiful and unforgettable... The people, culture, and history of the place were truly impressive... It was such an amazing feeling being at such a beautiful place like this. We both were very happy with the trip and the experience we had... This is the life long memories to be remembered always.
Rated : 5.0
We did a great thing that we booked our honeymoon trip with Thrillophilia we were delighted with our Spain Trip. The organization was great... We were very satisfied with the hotels provided to us, The team fulfilled what we are requested for. The transfers were very good and comfortable. Hospitalities and services were amazing, the day to day activities was perfectly organized and arranged. There are too many highlights to cover, we really enjoyed the Barcelona HOHO tour, Valencia and Madrid sightseeing tours with lots of interesting and awesome attractions of the place. We were completely happy with this trip.
Rated : 4.0
Awesome website!!! They gave us a ton of options before we booked our trip which goes well with our budget and the trip we are looking for. They even made sure that everything went smoothly and we get all that mentioned in the itinerary. We enjoyed the place and we get to see and learn many things from this amazing place. I just love my trip and their services!! I will definitely book from you again for any future trip.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.