River Rafting In Shimla Highlights
- Experience the thrilling rapids of chilled Satluj river's water and immerse yourself in the wholesome experience.
- All the equipments are of top-notch quality and all the safety measure are followed throughout the activity ensuring your safety to the fullest.
- Embark on this exciting adventure under the supervision of trained professionals
- Hop on a raft and make memories with friends and family by rafting through grade 3 rapids.
- Cruise through rapids amidst the breathtakingly and mesmerizing views of surrounding nature.
River Rafting In Shimla Overview
Activity Location: Chaba, Himachal Pradesh
Timings: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
An enthralling experience of River Rafting in Tattapani, Shimla is definitely one of the best. Rafting amidst the serene and absolutely breathtaking nature of Shimla is an absolutely one of a kind experience. With all the best safety measures and experienced and certified instructors there is nothing you have to worry about. Rafting is a wonderful experience which is extremely thrilling and this level 3 rafting in Tattapani is defiantly a must try. Anyone above the age of 5 can partake in this adventurous activity.
About the activity:
- The duration of this adrenaline-inducing activity is 1.5 hours.
- The timings for the activity is 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
- Minimum 1 person is required to book for this activity.
- The start and endpoint for this activity will be from Lori to Chaba.
- Get the adrenaline pumping as you fight with the turbulent currents of a swollen river.
- An experienced trained professional will conduct this activity.
- All sorts of equipment are thoroughly tested and checked after each and every trip.
- A swimmer along with the guide will be on board to provide assistance in emergency situations.
How to reach?
One can reach the activity location using a public or a private mode of transportation. The nearest railway station from Tattapani is Shimla which is 51 km away, 1 hour 50 mins drive from Shimla.
More Details about River Rafting In Shimla
Know Before You Go for River Rafting In Shimla
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot.
- Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- The trek takes place through an eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Please carry a change of clothes.
- Minimum weight criteria- 20 kg, maximum weight- 110 kg
Things To Carry for River Rafting In Shimla
- Water bottle