About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Contemporary themed wooden cottages, long conifer trees, picturesque Himalayan landscape, adventure activities, nature walks - all set against the scenic Dalhousie in Himachal Pradesh. Welcome to a staycation that's full of nature's generosity mixed with modern luxury for a comfortable stay.
Add to it savouring local delicacies, visiting dams, guided hike to the Kalatop where the Kalatop Wildlife Sanctuary gives you an opportunity to explore the wildlife found here, treks, hikes and more - or perhaps do nothing and simply gaze at the mountains - this place is what you need to forget the hustle bustle of the citylife.
About the rooms:
The property offers beautiful wooden huts that overlook the amazing Himalayan landscape making it a serene and peaceful experience. There are three types of cottages available here that are designed in a wooden base architecture, come with attached washrooms, have balconies where you can also work from, and all modern amenities.
- Deluxe Cottage: A 224 sq. ft. room with a queen-size bed with a maximum occupancy of 3 adults with an extra mattress.
- Premium Cottage: A 224 sq. ft. room with a king-size bed & centre table with a maximum occupancy of 3 adults with an extra mattress.
- Family Suite: A duplex cottage that can easily accommodate 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
While breakfast is a part of the package, you can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. Nothing like waking up to the misty mornings and sipping on some hot tea. During your stay here, do not miss trying out the local delicacies.
- Enjoy the calmness & quietness of natural forest surrounding the stay and stream of water flow in the adjacent valley
- Go for a jungle walk in the dense conifer forest around the stay
- Soak in the star-lit sky while enjoying a bonfire at night
- Indulge in a guided hike to the Kalatop
- Visit the Kalatop Wildlife Sanctuary to explore the wildlife here
- Trek to the Dainkund Peak for amazing scenery
- Head out to visit the panoramic Chamera Dam
- Make a day trip to the Khajjiar Lake
About access to common areas:
Guest have access to the entire property
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
This scenic location is around 89 KM from the Pathankot Airport, and around 20 KM from downtown Dalhousie. It can be easily reached with the help of public and private transportation.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.