About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
A dream loft at a walking distance from McLeod Ganj and Dharamsala, with unique, rustic-like interiors in mud-covered walls and beautiful furniture, arts and crafts all around - this stay is everything you wanted for a vacation. A former sound and movement research studio, the stay comes with a sauna and steam bath, and stunning Himalayan landscape visible from every room.
Enjoy the impeccable views of snow-capped mountains from the patio, or catch up on your reading. The hilly terrains are perfect for outdoor activity. As the sun sets, enjoy the indoor fireplace or the bonfire under a starry sky.
About the rooms:
Wake up to the sun-lit Himalayas and lush-greenery here. The stay offers 3 spacious and well-furnished bedrooms, each with modern amenities and attached washrooms. Each room can accommodate a maximum of 2 guests at a time.
You can order breakfast, lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. Enjoy a farm to feast setup since all the meals are cooked using locally grown produce which means you get fresh and nutritious meals, each time.
- Enjoy the beautiful outdoors at the stay with a nature walk
- Visit the Ma Asho Institute Healing Centre, Thai Monasteries, and a few local teashops, near the stay
- Take a walk to the Dalai Lama's Temple
- Indulge in the sauna and steam bath at the stay
- As the sun sets, enjoy the calm surroundings with a bonfire and some stargazing
- Check out the beautiful GPG College made during the British Era
- Explore the greenery around with bicycle excursions
- Take a village tour/riverside walk or valley walk with the guide and experience the Himalayan culture in its truest sense.
- Enjoy a wide range of adventurous activities like riverside hiking, trekking and more
- Enjoy trekking in the Kangra Valley or to the Bhagsunag Waterfall
- Explore Dharamkot, Triund, McLeod Ganj, etc.
- Visit the St. John in the Wilderness, His Holiness the Dalai Lama's Main Temple, Norbulingka Institute, and more
- Do not miss checking out the various bakeries and cafes here
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 16 KM from Kangra Airport and around 3 KM from Dharamshala Bus Stand. One can easily reach stay by taking any private taxi/ cab or any public transportation.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.