Stream Side Camping And Rafting In Rishikesh Highlights
- The campsite is situated amidst lush green valleys and surrounded by dense forests with a nearby river stream.
- Unleash the adventurer inside you with a thrilling experience of river rafting and guided nature hike.
- Make fun-filled memories at the campsite with multiple indoor/ outdoor activities like badminton, volleyball, playing cards, chess, ludo, and much more.
- Play with splashing waters of the outdoor swimming pool with astounding valley views in the backdrop.
Stream Side Camping And Rafting In Rishikesh Overview
Activity Location: Shivpuri, Rishikesh.
Check-in Time: 11:00 AM
Check-Out Time:10:00 AM
About Adventurous Stream Side Camping and Rafting in Rishikesh:
The campsite is situated amidst the lush green valleys and surrounded by spectacular with a nearby river stream. This campsite offers panoramic valley views and luxurious amenities.
About the activity:
- The campsite has 18 Swiss tent offers attached washrooms, comfortable blankets, charging points, comfortable beds and coolers that can accommodate a min of 2 and max of 3 people at a time.
- The stay at the campsite offers access to common areas and in-house activities.
- The campsite has lots of indoor and outdoor activities such as badminton, volleyball, playing cards, chess, ludo, and bonfire with delicious meals.
- One can also embark on nearby trails for a guided nature walk.
- Cliff jumping and body surfing are the common inclusions of the 16 KM river rafting activity.
- The meals offered at the campsite include breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner( non-veg dish is only available for dinner).
- The guests can park their vehicles at the appointed parking space provided by the campsite.
- The package comes with 3 different variant.
Note: The river rafting transfers can be availed at an extra cost with the help of the camp operator at your arrival. The tentative cost would be approx 1500 Rs to and fro per car (valid for 4 persons) or one can also hire a rental scooty from the Rishikesh bus stand or other prime locations at the starting price of Rs 300-400.
How to Reach:
Nearest Airport: Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun is the nearest airport located at a distance of 35 km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the airport to reach the campsite.
Nearest Bus Stop: Rishikesh Bus Stand is the nearest bus stop to the campsite located at a distance of 18 km. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the campsite.
Nearest Railway Station: Haridwar Railway Station is the nearest railway station located at a distance of 43 km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the railway station to reach the campsite.
More Details about Stream Side Camping And Rafting In Rishikesh
Know Before You Go for Stream Side Camping And Rafting In Rishikesh
- Rafting is not provided to children below 14 years.
- Guest need to drive or take public transport for reaching the rafting start point, transportation is not included in the package.
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- Pets are welcomed, however, please ensure their hygiene.
- Children below 5 years of age will not be charged.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Persons travelling from the states namely; Maharashtra, Kerala, Punjab. Karnataka, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi and Rajasthan by road, air and train to Uttarakhand are advised to carry negative RT-PCR test reports (test should be done 72 hours prior to the time of arrival to Uttarakhand state).
Things To Carry for Stream Side Camping And Rafting In Rishikesh