Location: Rattapani, Rishikesh
Check-in Time: 02:00 PM
Situated on the banks of Ganges, this campsite is well settled in harmony with the river, jungle and the village of Khatiya. The place will awaken all your senses with its vivid flora and fauna, and impeccable views of the valley. There are an array of indoor and outdoor activities like badminton, volleyball, playing cards, chess, ludo, and much more. Unwind in the dedicated yoga and meditation center of the campsite. Experience thrilling waterfall trek, streamside visit, and end your day with crackling bonfire with delicious meals. Explore the flora and fauna with a guided nature walk early morning, and head out for your thrilling rafting adventure!
Available Package Options:
Rishikesh Camping with Meals only - This includes your three meals with camping.
Rishikesh Camping with rafting and meals - This includes your three meals, with camping and rafting from Barahampuri to Rishikesh of about 10 km.
Rishikesh Camping with, rafting and meals - This includes your three meals, with camping, cliff Jumping and rafting from Shivpuri to Rishikesh of about 16 km.
Suggested activities: (Available at extra cost)
- Bungee jumping
- Gaint swimg
- Mountain biking
- Sightseeing and temple visit
About safety and hygiene:
- The campsite has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The camps and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The campsite is situated in the village of Katiya, which is around 2 kms from the Shivpuri Bridge. The place can be easily reached by public transport or you can also hire a cab from Laxman Jhula. You can drop off at the main road from where the campsite is only 5 minutes away by private vehicle.