Vaitarna Camping Highlights
- Spend some quality time with your loved ones at this campsite located just beside lake.
- Get indulged in multiple water adventure activities in the Vaitarna Lake.
- Witness cozy bonfire amidst Lake and get indluged in amazing get together session.
- Take a night short walk near and get indulged camp indoor/outdoor games.
Vaitarna Camping Overview
Activity Location: Wakadpada, Mumbai
Check-in time: 2:30 PM
Check-out time: 12:00 AM
About Vaitarna Camping:
Sign up for the camping near Mumbai and take a break from your daily routine. The campsite is located right at the banks of Lake situated near vaitarna river. If you’re looking for the perfect place for camping near Mumbai, the Vaitarna Camping site is the closest. It's only 1.5 hrs drive away from Mumbai. Get indluged in multiple adventure water activties at the campsite along with Jungle night trek.
About the Activity:
- Explore the campsite, appreciate the beautiful views of the flowing Lake and get indulged in various indoor-outdoor games with your companions at the campsite.
- Stay will be in dome tents which has amenities like pillow, floor mattress, sleeping bags and all camps have totally clean common washroom.
- One camp can accommodate a min of 2 and max of 3 people at a time.
- The meals offered at the campsite include breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner ( non-veg dish is only available for dinner).
- Get soaked in bonfire nearby to the lake.
- Get indluged in a night Jungle trek to the nearby area.
- Get thrilling water adventure activities Lake Rafting ( Boating ), Lake Kayaking, Lake Tubing Fun, Lake Swimming With Life Jacket (Body Surfing), Air Rifle Shooting, Archery.
- A minimum of 2 people are require to make the booking.
- The guests can park their vehicles at the appointed parking space provided by the campsite.
1.Children below 5 year of age are compilmentry.
2.Children between age of 5-10 years will be considered as children and has to put in child variant.
How to Reach:
The campsite is at a distance of 110Km from Mumbai and accessible by means of public and private transportation.
More Details about Vaitarna Camping
Know Before You Go for Vaitarna Camping
- Children above 14 years of age can only do activities
- The timings mentioned in the itinerary are tentative and may change under uncertain circumstances.
- Transportation is not a part of this package.
- River Crossing is subject to availability, river flow, and weather conditions.
- Items of personal nature or any personal expenses are not included in the package. Anything not specifically mentioned under the inclusion labels should also be considered exclusion.
- Avoid uncomfortable clothing during the activities (like sarees, etc.).
- Carrying jewelry or other valuables to the campsite is not advisable.
- No smoking or consumption of alcohol at the premises is allowed.
- Kindly dispose of plastics in an appropriate manner.
Things To Carry for Vaitarna Camping
- Water bottle
- Lightweight quilt or blanket
- Mosquito & insect repellent