Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Jaipur
Rajasthan is a North Indian state that is home to the Thar desert. Moreover, the place was once under the rule of different Rajputana kings, the influence of those times is very much a part of the cities that now make up the state. If you want to experience the essence of royalty with a blend of modern aspects then you should book a holiday with our Rajasthan Tour 7 Days and visit the triad of cities - Jaipur, Jodhpur and Jaisalmer.
The Rajasthan tour package 7 days would head-start in Jaipur - Rajasthan's capital, also known as the 'pink city'. It is a significant city displaying the best of the bygone era of Maharajas, kingdoms and reality.
- On Day 1, you would be picked-up by our representative from the airport or railway-station in Jaipur and transferred to the hotel for check-ins. Later in the day, you'll be traveling to Amer Fort - It was once the ruling seat of Maharaja Man Singh. The standing structure has beautiful artistic accents and architecture.
- Day 2, post breakfast, you'd continue the sightseeing tour by visiting top attractions like - Hawa Mahal - the wind palace with an ornate facade and 953 small windows called 'jharokha'. The City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Govind Devji Temple - a historic temple dedicated to the reincarnation of Lord Krishna. In the evening you would be taken to the old city market area for some shopping.
- Day 3, after breakfast you will take-on the road to get to Jodhpur - this heritage city is situated on the Thar Desert. Also, known as the 'blue city' for the colour of the building in the old city area, the forts and the monuments here are evidence of the royal history. After hotel check-ins and some rest you will get to visit the Umaid Bhawan Palace and tour it.
- As per the Rajasthan itinerary for 7 days, on day 4, you would check-out from the hotel after having breakfast and leave for Jaisalmer - the city that stands on the Thar desert and gets its name 'golden city'. Upon reaching you'd be transferred to the hotel and in the evening you'll have an authentic experience at the Sam Sand Dunes desert campsite. You will get to enjoy Camel and Jeep Safari, folk music and cultural performances, and a traditional dinner.
- Day 5, you will head out in the city after breakfast. The entire day will consist of sightseeing and you'll cover places like - Gadisar Lake - it is an ancient water conservation reservoir. The First Fort Gate, Salim Singh Ki Haveli, Nathmal Ki Haveli - these are two centuries-old traditional mansions that are still inhabited by families. Jaisalmer Fort and Folklore Museum. This day will be filled with colossal adventure and thrills as you will get a chance to stay in the camps amidst the massive sand dunes.
- Day 6, you would check-out from the hotel after having breakfast and return to Jodhpur. Upon arrival you'd be transferred to a hotel. After some rest you'll be taken to Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada in the afternoon. The last evening of the Rajasthan tour 7 Days would be for you to spend at your leisure.
- Day 7, this is when the Rajasthan tour package 7 days would end and you will check-out from the hotel after having breakfast you will be transferred to the airport or railway station in Jodhpur.
Beginning of Rajasthan tour package 7 days is marked by your arrival in the pink city of Jaipur.
Once you reach, you will be escorted by our representative to transfer you to designated hotel.
Check-in to the hotel and freshen up.
Without wasting much time, you will head out to see the magnificent architecture of Amber Fort. The Sheesh Mahal inside the fort is a must-see.
By evening return to the hotel and sleep at ease.
Wake up early and enjoy a delicious breakfast at the hotel.
Get ready to begin an excursion to the major attractions of the walled city. You will be amazed by seeing all the buildings painted in a uniform terracotta pink colour. Jaipur is a historical city that provides a range of unique and fascinating attractions.
Head to Jaipur's Royal City Palace. It is a charismatic palace of Jaipur Maharaja where you can visit grand rooms, and museum to know more about the history of the city and its art culture as well
Nearby Palace, you can explore Jantar Mantar for an extensive collection of intriguing astronomical instruments. The main feature of Jantar Mantar is the world's most astronomical sundial, to show the movement of the sun.
Next destination is Hawa Mahal, commonly known as the Palace of winds. You will immensely fall in love with the beautiful exterior of a multi-coloured window building.
You will be taken to discover the nearby market of Hawa Mahal. It is a famous shopping market for tourists in Jaipur to buy clothes, shoes, jewellery etc.
As per day 2 of Rajasthan Tour 7 Days, your last destination to visit is Govind Dev Ji Temple. It is a well-known temple of Lord Krishna. Here you will see a temple ceiling cased with gold, chandeliers and beautifully painted texture.
Overnight at the Hotel.
After having a healthy breakfast in the morning, proceed towards Jodhpur.
Arrival in Jodhpur
Freshen up at the hotel and take some rest to get away from journey fatigue.
As per the Rajasthan itinerary for 7 days you will visit the fantastic fort of Umaid Bhavan Palace divided into the residence of the royal family, a luxury Taj Palace hotel, and a Museum. You will have an authentic royal experience in the golden-yellow monument. The glorious is no doubt breathtaking and worth visiting.
Overnight stay at the Hotel.
According to the Rajasthan tour package 7 days, you will get transferred to the golden city of Jaisalmer
Check-in to the Hotel and get ready for an excursion to the desert. You will have adventure time in the desert along with real experience of Rajasthani culture.
Enjoy the Complete Desert Experience of Camel Safari, Rajasthani Folk dance, and music.
Witness the glorious sunset
Overnight stay at the campsite.
After having a delectable breakfast in the morning, get ready to explore Jaisalmer. This city is known for its high fortifications and lavish royal residences
You will start day 5 of Rajasthan tour 7 days with Gadisar Lake. It is a beautiful artificial water lake which is known to carry the heritage of Jaisalmer for water conservation. Visit beautiful temples, and ghats surrounding the lake
Head towards First Fort Gate or Akhai Pol which is best known for its architectural splendour
Next spot is Salim Singh Ki Haveli; here you can capture wonderful pictures at peacock shaped roof. The haveli architecture will leave you awestruck.
Then you will visit Nathmal Ki Haveli, famous for its marvellous interiors and painting. It is the most beautiful haveli in Jaisalmer with the exquisite architecture of Rajputana and Mughal style.
Post these; you will visit Jaisalmer Fort constructed by golden and yellow sandstone. Seek beautiful Rajasthani architecture of the fort
Then you will visit Jaisalmer folklore museum. Here you can explore the six sections of the museum - Fossils Section, Jewelry Section, Costumes Section, Ornaments of Horse and Camel, Photographs Section and Coterie of Paintings.
Overnight stay at camps
As per the Rajasthan itinerary for 7 days, after breakfast in the hotel, you will leave for Jodhpur, where you will check-in to the hotel.
Take rest if you need it for a while.
Pay a visit to the Mehrangarh Fort, which is situated on a rocky hill of 400 ft. It is one of the well-preserved forts in India with several palaces and museums inside it.
Afterwards, we will move towards Taj Mahal of Mewar perched on the lakeside. Jaswant Thada will behold you with its charming mausoleum and traditional domes
Spend the evening on your leisure on day 6 of Rajasthan Tour 7 Days
Overnight at the Hotel.
Relish tasty breakfast
Your journey of Rajasthan tour package 7 Day ends here
Pack your bags and check out of the hotel
Departure from Jodhpur as you will be transferred to railway station/airport
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
The tour is exciting adventurous and traditional. Very well balanced plan for all kinds of travellers. I choose Thrillophilia whenever i go on any trip and these people have never put my expectations down. amazing guys keep it up.
Places included in the Rajasthan tour package for 7 days are:
1. Jaipur: Amer Fort, one of the most artistic forts in the country. City Palace, Jantar Mantar; A UNESCO world heritage site., Hawa Mahal, Govind Ji temple and the local market.
2. Jodhpur: Umaid Bhawan Palace, one of the largest private residences in the world. Mehrangarh Fort, one of the largest hill forts in India and Jaswant Thada;also known as the Taj Mahal of Mewar.
3. Jaisalmer: Gadisar Lake, first fort gate, Salim Singh Ki Haveli, Nathmal Ki Haveli, Jaisalmer fort; the only living fort in India. Jaisalmer folklore Museum and Sam Sand dunes.
Activities that can be done in Rajasthan in 7 days are listed below:
1. Sightseeing: A guided city tour of Jaipur, Jodhpur, and Jaisalmer to explore major tourist attractions.
2. Desert Camping: Experience the simple and rustic desert lifestyle by staying in a swiss tent, strolling in the desert, and enjoy cultural performances showcasing the rich traditions and art of Rajasthan.
3. Camel Safari: Enjoy a camel safari in the desert riding up and down the sand dunes.
4. Cultural Performances: Witness an energetic and elegant dance performance on folk songs by our local artists.
The inclusions of Rajasthan tour packages for 7 days are:
1. Meals: Breakfast is included in the package.
2. Accommodation: 4 nights stay in a deluxe hotel on a sharing basis and 2 nights stay in a desert camp in Jaisalmer.
3. Transportation: Intercity transfers, sightseeing, and pickup & drop are included in the package.
4. Sightseeing: A guided sightseeing tour of Jaipur, Jodhpur, and Jaisalmer.
5. Desert Camping: Enjoy 2 nights stay in a swiss tent near the desert and experience a desert lifestyle and enjoy activities.
6. Camel Safari: A camel safari in the evening to witness a beautiful sun setting behind the sand dunes.
Things to carry for Rajasthan tour package 7 days are :
- Valid Ids & Thrillophilia voucher.
- Mosquito Repellent
- Personal Medications
- Scarf & Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Jaisalmer is 652 kms from Jaipur. It will take 10 hours approximately to reach Jaisalmer by road.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.