We booked The Rajbagh Jungle Camp online through Thrillophilia due to their user friendly platform and we got the instant confirmation as well which ma...
We stayed in the luxury camp and it was totally worth the money. There are a lot of activities which you can enjoy. We went for village trips, nature w...
Resort Location: Village Ranwal, Ranthambore
Check-in: 12:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 PM
Located in the wilderness in Ranthambore, The Rajbagh Jungle Camp is the camp that is covered by nature and Aravali's foothills with all modern amenities. The retreat is located in close proximity to Ranthambore National Reserve Gate, Ranthambore Fort, Surwal Lake, Kachida Valley, and a local village where one can see the local lifestyle of Rajasthan.
The Rajbagh Jungle Camp a open large gardens and open spaces which is surrounded by greenery, front desk, parking, housekeeping, room service, pick up or drop on demand, currency exchange, laundry, internet access, ticket booking, taxi/cabs service, doctor on call and many more for a comfortable stay. Resort has heightened practices around food handling, sanitization, disinfection and cleaning. Daily temperature checks are done for the staff and are also trained for hygiene protocols.
The traditional style restaurant of the hotel has a perfect setting where guests can enjoy mouth-watering scrumptious regional and Continental dishes. One can also avail ayurvedic massage to rejuvenate themselves. The resort arranges adventure activities on demand like village trips, nature walks, jeep safari, and campfire. Food has been prepared by the proffesional cooks who are well trained in cooking local dishes.
Along with your stay, relish with delicious breakfast and dine with jungle ambiance at the in-house restaurant with lip-smacking cuisines. Rejuvenate with Ayurvedic Massages and explore the Ranthambore National Reserve with a Jeep Safari with the The Rajbagh Jungle Camp.
Highlights of the The Rajbagh Jungle Camp:
1. Accomodation in Deluxe Room with delicious breakfast
2. Flat 25% Off on Food & Beverages
3. Flat 20% off on Ayurveda Massage
4. INR 500 Off Jeep Safari
How to reach The Rajbagh Jungle Camp?
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
We booked The Rajbagh Jungle Camp online through Thrillophilia due to their user friendly platform and we got the instant confirmation as well which made us clear about our bookings. I have visited here with my family, we had a lot of fun and the setup of the camp was beautiful. The food was excellent and the staff was friendly and helpful. We went for jungle safari which is included in the package. It was so much fun staying here. Looking forward to visit here again!!
Rated : 5.0
We stayed in the luxury camp and it was totally worth the money. There are a lot of activities which you can enjoy. We went for village trips, nature walks, jeep safari and also there was a spa session which was so relaxing. Thanks to Thrillophilia for providing us with activities inclusive package.
1. Ranthambore National Reserve: Located at a distance of 11.3 kilometers from the resort, the Ranthambore National Park is a wildlife reserve near the city of Sawai Madhopur.
Spread over acres and acres of forested land, there are also many historical buildings housed within, making it a popular heritage site along with one of the largest tiger reserves in India. Visitors can explore the area with safari adventures.
2. Ranthambore Fort: Located at a distance of 10.5 kilometers from the resort, the Ranthambore Fort lies within the Ranthambore National Park. Built in the 10th- century, today the ruins and deteriorating structure stands. Visitors can halt at this site during a wildlife safari at the park.
3. Surwal Lake: Located at a distance of 21.4 kilometers from the resort, the Surwal Lake is set just some kilometers off of Ranthambore. The natural waterbody is a popular picnic spot alluring tourists with its scenic surroundings and during the peak season with an opportunity to enjoy bird-watching.
4. Kachida Valley: Located at a distance of 19.1 kilometers from the resort, at the outer region of the Ranthambore National Park. Surrounded by lofty mountains and home to astounding flora and fauna, this part is the most popular for jeep safaris to spot a thriving po[ulation of panthers in the entire park.
- Bringing a modern appeal to camping, the RajBagh Jungle Resort is a luxury campsite spread over a vast lush lawn in Ranthambore.
- There are independent swiss tent accommodations erected on either ends of the property that have all the creature comforts in check.
- Despite being an outdoor and a glamping site, there is a wide range of facilities available including, ayurvedic massages, in-house restaurant, bonfire pit, gardens, etc.
- The resort also arranges outdoor safari adventures to take the guests around Ranthambore national Park.
The Raj Bagh Jungle Resort gives an unforgettable wilderness stay experience along with a chance to explore the natural beauty and other activities in Ranthambore, including:
- Ayurvedic Massages
- Ranthambore National Reserve (Park) Jeep Safari
- Cart Safari
- Camel Safari
- Canter Safari
- Outdoor and Indoor Games
Yes. At the RajBagh Jungle Camp guests can enjoy all their meals at the in-house restaurant and dining facility. The available menu consists of traditional Indian and International cuisines, prepared by the resident executive chef.
The nearest airport from The RajBagh Resort in Ranthambore is Jaipur International Airport, at a distance of 151.3 kilometers via NH 23 and Jaipur - Kota Road route.
Here is a list of the available amenities in the rooms at RajBagh Jungle Resort, Ranthambore:
- Attached baths
- Hot and cold running water
- Same day Laundry services
- In-house Internet facility
- Doctor on call
- Room service
- Intercom facility
- Air conditioning
- Color TV with cable
- All rooms have cross-ventilation.
The Raj Bagh Jungle Resort stay package from Thrillophilia will include a multi-cuisine breakfast buffet on all days of the stay. Besides this, guests can avail lunch and dinner at their personal expense for which a special flat 25% discount coupon will be added to the package.
Yes. The RajBagh Jungle Bagh has a full sized swimming-pool on the rooftop of the property to enjoy a relaxing swim. Alongside the pool are lined-up sun-loungers on a deck where the guests can unwind and bask under the sun.
Yes. The RajBagh Jungle Camp offers an onsite private parking lot for the guests to use it for parking their personal vehicles during the stay, without bearing any additional expenses.
Many travellers enjoy visiting Ranthambore Fort (4.8 km).
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.