Pin Parvati Trek, Himachal Pradesh Highlights
- Relish the adventure deep within your soul by indulging yourself to One Of Most High Altitude trek in the Himalayas at a height of 17400 ft.
- Instigate yourself on the mixture of steep slopes, gradual climbs, barren mountains, snow-clad peaks and rugged passes
- Adore camping under the clear sky at the Mantalai Lakeside; also enjoy the condiment view of the neighbouring snow-capped mountains and glaciers.
- Get a chance to explore the beauty of Kheerganga blessed with the green misty hills all around, and Enjoy a hot bath in the sulphur springs of Kheerganga.
- Experience the most spectacular traverses, right from the forest and verdant meadows of the Parvati Valley to the Buddhist villages in the Trans-Himalayan region of Spiti.
Pin Parvati Trek, Himachal Pradesh Overview
About Pin Parvati Pass Trek -
The Pin Parvati Pass is a dream of every trekker for it is always prepared to offer the most thrilling experience to each trekker. The trail is wrapped in the lush green forest and in the mighty green valleys. An alternate passage to the Spiti Valley in Himachal Pradesh, the Pin Parvati Pass trek is one of the most enthralling and challenging trekking trails in India. Mantalai, known for its age-old Lord Shiva temple and the charming lake is the jovial host of you in between the journey to arrive at the Pin Parvati camp. Manali with plenty of trekking options comes up with the best in its kit that is Pin Parvati trek, leading the trekker up to 5319 meters in height and it is the perfect option for seasoned trekkers worldwide. This trek will take you on a journey to heaven and refrain yourself from returning back into your chaotic city life. A cascade of memories will be carved that will stay in your heart forever.
Quick Facts About Pin Parvati Pass Trek:
• Duration: 9D/8N
• Maximum Altitude: 17,457 ft
• Trek Difficulty Level: Difficult
• Trekking distance: 110 km
• Temperature: Day: 16°C to 20°C and Night: 0°C to 4°C
• Best Time To Travel: July to Sept.
• ATM: Manali has the last ATM point before your trek begins.
• Start Point of the Trek: Rumsu base camp, Near Manali.
• End Point of the Trek: Kaza.
How To Reach Rumsu Base Camp Near Manali :
The nearest airport is Bhuntar Airport. It is well connected with all major airports via Delhi. The flights from Delhi are at regular intervals. The distance between Rumsu base Camp and Bhuntar Airport is 62 km, so from there you can board on the government/private bus, or you can hire a private tourist cab. It will hardly take 2-3 hours to reach Rumsu.
The nearest Railway station is Chandigarh which is 310 km away. There are different types of buses available. Other options are to hire a private cab, but that will be a little bit expensive option.
Manali is well connected to Delhi. Take an overnight bus from Delhi and you will reach Manali in 12 ‐ 14 hours (approx 540 KMS). Since Delhi Manali is a long journey most Volvo private buses leave Delhi between 5 pm and 6 pm. The last govt bus leaves at 8.30 pm from ISBT Kashmere Gate.
Pin Parvati Pass Trek Inclusions :
• 7 nights accommodation in tents on triple sharing. 1-night accommodation in Hotel in Kaza on triple/Quad sharing.
• High-quality Camping arrangements.
• Day 1: Dinner
• Day 2: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
• Day 3: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
• Day 4: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
• Day 5: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
• Day 6: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
• Day 7: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
• Day 8: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
• Day 9: Breakfast
The following equipment is provided on the trek -
• 3/4 season imported alpine tents
• Fresh and clean Sleeping bags of very good quality
• Comfortable camping mattresses
• Mess Tent
• Camping stools & tables
• There will be 2 toilet tents [separate for gents and ladies having portable toilet seats
Safety equipment –
First aid kit, oxygen cylinders, oximeter, etc. will be with the guide/trek leader and at the campsite as well to deal with emergencies.
Expert trek Leaders –
• Professional guide(s) to ensure high safety and more information and personal attention which are necessary
• Porter / Mule charges for carrying camping equipment & rations
Camping charges –
• Forest entry charges, permits & camping fee ( if Any )
August: 11, 21
[ Note: If you are a group of 4 or more people then the dates can be customized]
More Details about Pin Parvati Trek, Himachal Pradesh
Know Before You Go for Pin Parvati Trek, Himachal Pradesh
- Backpack offloading charges – If you wish to offload your backpack, there will be an additional charge for that . The backpack cannot weigh more than 9 kgs.
- Transportation on Manali to Manali is available on additional Charge on request.
- In order to undertake this trek, the trekkers should/must have at least one prior trekking experience in the Himalayas.
- To avoid frost-bite from freezing temperatures, wear proper fitted trekking boots to keep warm
- It is mandatory to carry your identification proof.
- For proper blood circulation, avoid wearing thick socks or more than one pair of socks
- Avoid carrying snacks and junk food.
- Do not use disposable plastic water bottles, plastic-wrapped items.
- Always carry a couple of pairs of thermal innerwear.
Things To Carry for Pin Parvati Trek, Himachal Pradesh
- Led torch (with extra batteries)
- Warm clothes
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Fleece jackets and thermals
- Rain cover
- Toilet paper & wipes
- Walking stick
- Backpack with waterproof linings
- Water bottle
- Extra pair of socks
- Hiking shoes
- Waterproof windcheater
- Woollen cap, socks, mittens & scarf
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Mosquito & insect repellent