Pelling Skywalk Highlights
- Witness the amazing natural vistas of Pelling on through the famous skywalk
- Enjoy the adrenaline pumping walk on the glass bottom and take the amazing views of the lush hills around
- Experience India's first glass-bottom Skywalk that is truly mesmerizing
- Discover the majestic view of the hills that ae fascinating enough for a tourist
- Capture the fourth tallest statue of Chenrezig from the altitude of 7200 ft
Pelling Skywalk Overview
Start Point | End Point: Hotel in Pelling
Activity Duration: 3 hours
Timings: Anytime between 10 AM - 3 PM
Pelling is a gem of Sikkim and is famous for its majestic hill views. This Skywalk in Pelling is the best way to witness the amazing natural vistas of Pelling. Have you at any point found out about the first glass skywalk in Quite a while? Haven't found out about it? All things considered, prepare yourself and prepare to essentially visit the glass skywalk of India. Pelling Skywalk is settled at an elevation of 7,200 feet over the ocean level alongside the fourth tallest sculpture of Chenrezig. The whole place will make you speechless with its beauty.
About the Activity:
- Timings- 10 AM - 3 PM
- It will be a 3hours activity.
- The Pelling Skywalk is India's first glass-bottom Skywalk.
- It is the connecting bridge for the giant Chenrezig statue which is located on a hilltop and depicts the compassion of Lord Buddha.
- Enjoy the adrenaline-pumping walk on the glass bottom and take the amazing views of the lush hills around.
- The activity is suitable for all age groups.
- The tour will get started with a pickup from the hotel in Pelling, the tour will be conducted in a comfortable car managed by a professional driver.
More Details about Pelling Skywalk
Know Before You Go for Pelling Skywalk
- Skywalk is open from 11 am till 3 pm on all days.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages at least one hour prior to the activity.
- Activity might be closed in July and August due to rainfall.
- Plastic bottles are not allowed, you can take thermal bottles.
- Plastic carry bags are not allowed.
- Wearing socks in compulsory for entry at the skywalk.