Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
The gushing sound of the Parvati river is the first thing that you would notice as soon as you reach the stay. It is often interrupted by the birds chirping while sitting on the trees all around the homestay. As you enter your room here, soak in the unobstructed views of mountains to the East, the river to the North, and an open rolling valley ending with another mountain range to the West.
Take some time and observe the traditional architecture of this stay, or perhaps just gaze at the views from the comfort of the balcony. While here, do head out to the banks of the river, and try the local delicacies that would make your vacation just perfect.
About the rooms:
Wake up in wooden, warm, cosy bedrooms and pull back the curtains to enjoy the morning mist over the mountains, the valley, and the river. The stay offers 5 types of bedrooms, each with plush beds, comfortable furniture, attached bathrooms, and all modern amenities.
- Attic Room: Can accommodate up to 4 guests
- Wooden Family Room: Can accommodate up to 5 guests
- Executive Room: Can accommodate up to 2 guests
- Group Den: Can accommodate up to 4 guests in 2 rooms
- Double Room: Can accommodate up to 2 guests
While breakfast is a part of the package, you can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. All meals are prepared using locally sourced ingredients. Do not miss requesting the chef to make a few "pahadi" delicacies for you that are simply delicious.
- Take a leisure walk in the woods for some bird watching
- Head out to the banks of the Parvati river for scenic views and some peaceful time
- Check out the Malana village nearby
- Later, enjoy the bonfire with a beautiful view of the mountains and a starry sky
- Indulge in adventure sports like river crossing, rock climbing, rappelling, etc.
- Visit the Naggar Castle, Bijli Mahadev Temple, Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, etc.
- Check out the Gauri Shankar Temple, a 12-century Hindu temple with carvings
- Do not miss visiting the Nicholas Roerich Art Gallery while here
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 28 KM from the Bhuntar Airport and around 34 KM from the Kullu Bus Stand. One can easily reach stay by taking any private taxi/ cab or any public transportation.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.