Paragliding in Shimla Highlights
- Enjoy this paragliding activity safely under the complete supervision of an instructor and guide
- Get a view of snow capped hilltops & picturesque nature while hovering in the blue sky - safe and secure in the high quality safety gears
- Glide through the blue sky for approximately 15 minutes straight - the adrenaline-rush is surreal
- Experience the bird’s view of Queen of Hills - Shimla and capture it's astounding beauty with this exciting paragliding activity
- Explore the mesmerizing views of the majestic Shivalik Mountains while you glide in the sky
Paragliding in Shimla Overview
Activity Location: Junga, Shimla
Activity timings: 11 am - 4:30 PM (30 Minutes)
About paragliding in Shimla:
Enjoy the bird's view of snow-capped Shivalik mountains & the Queen of the hills - Shimla. Gliding in the mystical views of the valleys around & the midst of snow-capped peaks with the open blue sky above you, will not be forgotten easily. The glide can be attempted by anyone over 14 years of age. The whole activity is monitored under the supervision of extremely trained professional pilots & support staff.
Note: The glide can be attempted by anyone over 14 years of age. Minimum weight 35 kg, Maximum weight 100 kg.
How to Reach?
Drive from Shimla to Junga, there is a distance of 24 km, which requires 1 hour by road. The distance from Chail - Kandaghat - Sadhupul - Kufri is about 28 km. The exact activity location will be given to your after your booking has been confirmed.
About the Activity:
- The flight will be for 15 minutes. (Depending on the wind condition)
- Arrive at the destination and prepare yourself for a fun-filled adventure.
- Get to see the breathtakingly beautiful terrains of the Shivalik Mountains as you soar up in the sky with a parachute.
- Stay relaxed about your safety as the safety measures at the activity location meets all the international standards. All types of equipment and safety gear are thoroughly checked and sanitized after each and every glide.
- The professional trainer will give you training before your glide.
More Details about Paragliding in Shimla
Know Before You Go for Paragliding in Shimla
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actual.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot.
- Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- The weight limit for the activity is 100 kg.
- The age criteria to attempt the activity is 14-65.
- The timing for the activity to be attempted is between 11:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
- Please wear comfortable clothing while attempting the activity.
Things To Carry for Paragliding in Shimla
- Water bottle