Paragliding In Dharamshala Highlights
- The entire paragliding activity is conducted under the supervision of certified and experienced instructors so you got to nothing to worry about.
- Enjoy a breathtaking and absolutely spectacular view of the Kangra valley from the sky.
- Witness a aerial view of Pong Dam, Dharamshala, Dhauladhar Himalyan Range , Shivalik Himalyan ranges, green tea gardens of Dharamshala
- All the safety equipments and gears are of top-notch quality and superbly maintained hence ensuring your safety to the utmost.
- Soar high in the sky at an astonishing altitude of 5200 ft when you glide in the air.
Paragliding In Dharamshala Overview
Activity Location: Indrunag, Dharamshala
Timings: 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Paraglide in the beautiful and clear blue sky of Dharamshala and enjoy yourself to the fullest. This exhilarating and exciting activity in Dharamshala is definitely one of the best out there. Glide in the air and witness the beauty of Shivalik Mountain ranges and many more that Dharamshala holds. With safety measures and the best in class instructors this activity is a must attempt in the beautiful environs of Dharamshala. This activity is suitable for anyone above the age of 16. If you seek thrill and adventure, then this activity is for you, book now!
About the activity:
- This activity is a short fly of 7-10 minutes.
- The timings for the activity are in between 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Minimum 1 person is required to book for this activity.
- The age criteria from this activity is 16 years- 60 years.
- The paragliding will take you to a high altitude from where you will get a view of various ranges of the Himalayas.
- The entire activity will be supervised and under the guidance of a instructor.
- All the equipments are well-maintained and of top quality.
- You can witness a wonderful aerial view of the mesmerising and beautiful Dharamshala from a great altitude.
How to reach?
The activity location is in Indrunag, Dharamshala and one can access the location using a public as well as a private mode of transportation. The exact location of the activity will be conveyed to you after your booking has been confirmed.
More Details about Paragliding In Dharamshala
Know Before You Go for Paragliding In Dharamshala
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is time constraint.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Weight Criteria: 40 kg - 100 Kg.
Things To Carry for Paragliding In Dharamshala
- Water bottle
- Walking shoes