About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Surrounded by pine and deodar trees, amidst an apple orchard, is a cosy homestay that gives a warm, woody, mountain feel that you must not miss. A magnificent cottage, it offers scenic views of the Himalayas and the valley that add to its charm. Whether you pull the curtains of your rooms back to soak in the morning sun, take a tour to see the fruits, vegetables, and herbs grown around the cottage, or bask in the lap of nature while being pampered with pure peace - you'll never see your smile fading here.
The beautiful cottage offers 3 spacious bedrooms and common areas that each add to the rustic experience. While here, do not miss spending time in the backyard that offers the beautiful views of mountains - perfect to have your morning tea.
About the rooms:
The 3 bedrooms offered at the stay are spacious, airy, are laced with modern amenities, and open to the cosiness coming from being surrounded by hundreds of pine and deodar trees. Each room comes with an ensuite washroom and can accommodate a max of 2 guests.
While breakfast is a part of the package, you can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost.
Do not miss requesting the chef to cook one of the local dishes while you are here. Guests can also cook their own meals in the kitchen at an additional cost.
- Enjoy a nature walk in the apple orchards. You can also pluck a few and snack on them.
- The stay is surrounded by lush forests that are home to exotic birds and a treat for bird-lovers
- Savour home-cooked meals at the stay and end your day with a bonfire under a star-lit sky
- Head out to the Kufri Fun World, world’s highest amusement park situated at an altitude of 2800 m above the sea level. It offers one of a kind experience with those fun rides along with the beautiful view of snow-laden mountains.
- Check out the Himalayan National Park and experience the unique flora and fauna
- Trek to the Mahasu Peak, the highest peak of Kufri that offers fantastic views of the Kedarnath and Badrinath ranges of the mountains
- Visit the Nag Devta Temple while at the Mahasu peak
- You can also visit the Jakhoo Temple and Kali Bari Temple while here
- Head out to visit the Christ Church, the second oldest church in North India
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property, the backyard, and the amenities offered
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
This cosy homestay in Kufri is around a 1-hour drive away from Shimla Old Railway Station and can be reached easily by public or private transfers.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.