The ranger that accompanied us was very knowledgeable. He knew all the paths that could be explored to spot as many animals. We were able to see zebras...
Watching animals living in their homely environment was mesmerising. The off-road safari at werribee open range zoo gave us a chance to view many anima...
Welcome to Melbourne, the most vibrant city in the country. Offering an array of museums, wildlife parks, and an aquarium, the city attracts a lot of tourists worldwide. Visit Werribee Open Range Zoo for an Offroad Safari and add the tinge of mazement in your tour.
What to Expect:
Experience the world-famous wildlife of Australia:
From rhinos and lions to giraffes and hippos, you will be able to meet African wildlife here in Australia. Get a closer look at all the animals and capture the beautiful moments to be cherished for years to come.
Offroad Safari in African style:
An open vehicle designed to help you have an unparalleled experience is ready to mesmerize you with the surrounding beauty. Who doesn't like to watch animals living in their natural habitat? If you do too, do not miss out on this.
Spot rhinos, giraffes, zebras, and antelopes:
Capture the perfect safari photo as you travel in the vehicle and meet rhinos, giraffes, zebras, and antelopes. As you are roaming about you might stumble upon animals and their cute little kids. Stop by to observe them and click a picture with them.
Accompanied by an expert ranger:
The tour is accompanied by an expert ranger and you have a small group size. The ranger knows the best spots you can find the animals and his directions will land you amidst some of the mesmerizing views with animals around.
Know Before You Go:
- 10:30 am and 12:00 pm (daily)
- Additional available timings: 10:00 am, 11:30 am, 1:00 pm, 1:30 pm, 2:30 pm and 3:00 pm(on weekends)
How to reach:
- Address: Werribee Open Range Zoo, K Rd, Werribee South VIC 3030
- Self-drive: A short 30-minute drive from the city over the Westgate Bridge or via the Geelong Road
- By train: Catch a train from the Melbourne CBD to Werribee station, then take bus 439 Werribee South to the Zoo
- Children aged 0-15 years can nook the child ticket for Off road safari at Werribee Open Range Zoo.
- Do not wear strong perfumes or aftershaves, the animals are sensitive to smells.
- Wear Flat and enclosed shoes, you might have to run away from the animals (pun intended).
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
The ranger that accompanied us was very knowledgeable. He knew all the paths that could be explored to spot as many animals. We were able to see zebras, antelopes and many other animals. An amazing package by Thrillophilia.
Rated : 5.0
Watching animals living in their homely environment was mesmerising. The off-road safari at werribee open range zoo gave us a chance to view many animals. watching rhinos from this close was very exciting. Would like to recommend to all the travellers.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.