it was very nice experience and everything was on time
About the Activity:
- Ocean Park Dolphin show offers an enthralling chance to meet and witness a fun-filled show put forth by dolphins. The show is a family entertainer with kids and senior citizens enjoying the show alike.
- You can even touch and socialize with the dolphins at Ocean Park.
- The friendly staff will teach you basic hand signals that professional trainers use for interaction with the dolphins.
- Ocean Park Dolphin show gives you an insight into the behavior and natural living conditions of dolphins and creates awareness to conserve and preserve the species.
- You need to disinfect your hands before the show begins and individuals with acrylic or gel nails must wrap their nails with medical tape before touching the mammals as a safety measure.
- You can freeze your moments at Ocean Park with a photograph.
- Ocean Park is open from Thursdays to Tuesdays between 3.40 PM and 4.20 PM and is closed on all Wednesdays.
About the Ocean Park Dolphin Show:
The scenes behind Ocean Park, Hong Kong invites you with its top attraction to make you awestruck. Here you get to meet the adorable dolphins. Yes, Dolphins! You can see them from closer. The more interesting thing is that you can touch them if you wish to. But that's not enough. You get to learn the basic hand signals used by professionals. Signals that instruct them to do certain things and you feel them like your friends.
The staffs are very supportive and friendly. They let you know and understand behaviors of the dolphins and also how they live. They also share stories of efforts taken to conserve the species. Among these stories you can get yourself clicked with these friendly Dolphins. Just guess how much fun it will be. The Dolphins at Ocean Park are waiting for you. It is really an amazing place to enjoy for you and your family.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
it was very nice experience and everything was on time
Ocean Park Dolphin show is your chance to meet the dolphins at Ocean Park in Hong Kong. You can get yourself clicked and capture your experience in frames laced with unforgettable memories. Learn and practise the hand signals used by professional trainers to interact with dolphins. The Ocean Park Dolphin show educates you about this diverse group of aquatic mammals. You also learn the measures and efforts taken by the authorities to protect and preserve the species. In other news, you can also interact with other exotic animals through Ocean Park’s Meet the Sea Lion.
You as a visitor are not allowed to feed the dolphins. You are also not permitted to bring any kind of food in the Park area. It is advised that you read and follow the instruction to enjoy a smooth experience.
You are highly suggested that you choose a weekday for your travel. In order to save yourself from the hustling crowd, take a tour of Meet the Dolphin at Ocean Park during off-peak seasons. Chinese public holidays that include Chinese New Year (Jan/Feb), Dragon Boat Festival (May) and Mid Autumn Festival (October) also affect footfall at Ocean Park.
Ocean Park is such a busy and well-connected route that a list of public buses shuttles enroute Ocean Park. Aberdeen Tunnel serves as a popular landmark and you can get off the bus right after you cross the tunnel. The Citybus Route 629 operates regularly from Admiralty MTR Station (within every 10 minutes) or Central Star Ferry (within every 20-60 minutes)
- Make sure to keep a change of clothes in case your clothes get wet while playing with the Dolphins.
- You will be communicated and informed about various facts about Dolphin and their training process mainly in Cantonese but will be supplemented by English and Mandarin.
- Please note that this activity is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Any kind of photography or videography or the use of mobile phones are not allowed during the program It is very important for the participants to disinfect hands before the program commences to avoid any contamination.
- It is also advisable to strictly adhere to every instruction given by Ocean Park's staff. Participants wearing embossed accessories on their acrylic or gel nails are denied entry to join this program. One must abide by the safety considerations and must wrap their nails with medical tape before the close encounter with the Dolphins.
- This activity is valid only for guests holding passports from People's Republic of China, Taiwan, Republic of Korea, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, India, Cambodia, Vietnam, US, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia or New Zealand
This package includes the Meet the Dolphin admission ticket which you receive enclosed in an official email from our side. This activity will be supervised by a fluent representative or professional trainer who will conduct the activity in Cantonese supplemented by Mandarin and English.
Children participating in this activity must be aged 3+ years with a minimum height scaling to 1 meter at least. Participants aged 3-11 must be accompanied by a paying parent/guardian who adheres to the requirements of these programs suchlike each parent/guardian can accompany a maximum of two participants aged 3-11. All Participants aged 12-18 must have their parent/guardian signed the health declaration form and liability release.
Kindly ensure that the voucher is valid only on the specified date. At the time of redemption, you can show either a mobile or a printed voucher in order to exchange it to a physical pass.
Meet the Dolphin program is operational on all days of the week except Wednesdays. From Thursday to Tuesday, it opens from 3:40 PM to 4:20 PM.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.