Had a great experience staying in Norwood Resort. The staff was very helpful. The location of the resort is very beautiful as it is located near tea ga...
This resort gives a spectacular view of the mountain range from the balcony. Room and the cleanliness were up to the mark. Food was tasty. The stay was...
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Had a great experience staying in Norwood Resort. The staff was very helpful. The location of the resort is very beautiful as it is located near tea gardens which makes it very unique and serene and the interior was excellent. We loved their spa treatments and pool. We booked the room from Thrillophilia at a very providing us the best deals after comparing from different websites. The stay was worth the money.
Rated : 5.0
This resort gives a spectacular view of the mountain range from the balcony. Room and the cleanliness were up to the mark. Food was tasty. The stay was perfect and everything was taken care of in the beautiful resort.
- The Norwood Greens is a boutique resort located on a lush tea estate. The homely feel and splendour of Palampur’s natural beauty attracts countless visitors to the abode for a peaceful and revitalizing stay.
- The independent villas featuring all the possible amenities are elegant, comfortable and promise complete privacy to the guests.
- There are private and personalized dining facilities in which the resident chefs prepare meals to suit the guest’s taste palette and liking, exclusively.
- There are many interesting games, activities and adventures available in which guests can explore the resort and Palampur in full.
1. Palampur Tea Gardens: The tea estate which can be seen from the resort is situated at a short distance of 700 meters. Guests can easily visit here to enjoy a guided walking tour or an independent excursion to appreciate the lush gardens. Another place for the tea connoisseurs is the Palampur Co-operative Tea Factory Limited located downhill from the town.
2. Kangra Valley: Located at a distance of 16.5 kilometers from the resort, Kangra Valley is a scenic paradise in the Kangra district of Dharamshala. The valley is a vast stretch of prolific sceneries, including the magnanimous Dhauladhar Mountain Range and vibrant vegetation. Visitors come here to indulge in adventure activities land to escape the mundanes of life.
3. Neugal Khad Bridge: Located at a distance of 3.7 kilometers from the resort lies the Neugal water stream over which is a ironset bridge set against the Dhauladhar mountain range. This place is a great picnic and photography spot. Also, the Neugal Park is also in close proximity for one to go for a nature-walk.
4. Bundla Waterfall: At a distance of 1.8 kilometers from the resort, on the outskirts of Palampur is the Bundla Falls, a stunning stream set against rocky and lush landscape. This place is among the most popular in the region and is ideal for a monsoon visit when the water pressure of the cascade is at the highest.
At the Norwood Green Resort guests can explore and participate in a range of activities at and around the property and in Palampur for the most memorable time. Here are the available experiences:
- Jeep Safari: Hill Goddess Temple
- Houstan Hike
- Garhi Hike
- Bundla Chasm Hike
- Traditional Village Fireside Dinner
- Village Walks
- Riverside Picnic
- McLeodganj Walking Tour
- Pottery Tour
- Tea Estate Tour
- Pottery Session and Bundla Chasm Hike
- Tea Estate Jeep Safari
- Bir/Billing Sightseeing
- ATV Ride/Tour
- Spa Treatments
- Indoor and Outdoor Games.
No. At the Norwood Green Resort guests can enjoy personalized menus of India and International dishes prepared using fresh and local produce, curated as per their liking and dietary requirements being prepared at the onsite kitchen by resident chefs. The guests can get served at their vill dining space, in the open-air seating area or the lounge.
The nearest airport from Norwood Green Resort, Palampur Resort is the Kangra Airport, located at a distance of 38.6 kilometers via Sunehar - Palampur Road route.
Yes. The Norwood Green Resort offers views of the vast spanning Bundla Tea Estate and the viridescent valley that surrounds the property in Palampur, Himachal Pradesh. The onesie lawns and backyards are also well-kept and verdant that can be enjoyed from the balcony and porch of the villas.
The in-house spa and wellness center at the Norwood Green Resort offers many relaxing and detoxifying therapies and treatments which are performed by skilled masseuses and estheticians. These are some of the best available services:
- Full body massage
- Hand massage
- Head massage
- Foot massage
- Neck massage
- Back massage
- Foot bath
- Manicure and Pedicure.
Here is a list of the room amenities that are available at the Norwood Green Resort in Palampur:
- Attached Baths with modern fittings in each room of the Villa
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- In-house Lounge
- Dining Space
- Front and Rear Lawn
- Personal Parking
- Butler Service with Villa
- Private In-Room Dining.
Here is a list of the amenities that are available at the Norwood Green Resort in Palampur:
- Room Service
- Breakfast Buffet
- Front Desk
- Airport Shuttle
- Business Center
- Business Center
- Power Back-up
- 24/7 Water Supply
- Doctor on-call
- Butler Service
- Kitchenette in some Rooms.
Yes. The Norwood Green Resort in Palampur has a private parking area with ample space for the guests to park their personal vehicles during the stay, without bearing any additional expenses.
The Norwood Green Resort stay package from Thrillophilia will include a non-alcoholic welcome drink and breakfast buffet on all days of the stay.
Besides this, guests can also avail and get lunch and dinner added to the package in both vegetarian and non-vegetarian variants, by bearing additional cost Apart from that, there is a flat 15% discount coupon that can be availed while buying meals (lunch and dinner) on site.
The Norwood Green Resort offers free high-speed wifi access to the guests to surf the internet from all parts of the property, during their stay. Besides this, the cellular network reception is also adequate with no signal issues, except during unfavourable weather conditions.
The Norwood Green Resort offers all its guests a stay experience in independent lux villas with four rooms in each, that are situated on the ground and first floors of the property. Every accommodation has an attached bath, balconies, porch, seating and dining area.
The Norwood Green Resort is located in a secluded valley in Palampur Himachal Pradesh, amidst the Bundla Tea Estate, Village.
Complete Address: Bundla Tea Estate, Village, near Sushma Hospital, Lohna, Himachal Pradesh, Palampur, Himachal Pradesh 176061.
No. The Norwood Green Resort does not house a swimming pool within the premises.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.