Pune City Tour Night Walk Highlights
- Unveil yet another aspect of Pune and know its happening and fun-filled nightlife.
- Explore various areas of Pune and witness the shimmering modern architecture of Pune.
- Enjoy being at various famous hangout points in Pune as well as appreciate the modernistic architectures.
- Visit all the happening points in Pune under the guidance of an experienced narrator and guide.
Pune City Tour Night Walk Overview
Pune is one of the fastest-growing metro cities in the state of Maharashtra. Along with the same, it has its roots deep in the historical zone as well. You can find here the most astonishing markets, ruins and thousands of stories hidden in nooks and corners. The city looks aspiring and peaceful in the day and complete opposite of it, the city is filled with exciting lights and glamour at the night. Thrillophilia has designed this special activity for you to unveil yet another aspect of Pune city and appreciate its shimmering.
About the Activity:
- Timings of the activity: 7.00 PM to 9.00 PM.
- Book this package and head on to avail the package in order to enjoy an amazing and absolutely off-beat adventure of Pune at night.
- Get a chance to experience the urban side of the city on this walk, hit local popular places to hang out such as the most famous, magnificent masterpieces, classical and modernistic structures and old roads in the glamorous night view of the city.
- Meet the narrator at the meeting point who will take you from one point of attraction to another until our tour end point.
- Visit Koregaon park, the modern architecture of Pune, enjoy illuminated buildings, hangout points and the nightlife of the city.
- Understand the glimmer and shimmer of Pune and enjoy being in Pune city!
More Details about Pune City Tour Night Walk
Know Before You Go for Pune City Tour Night Walk
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.