Pick-Up & Drop
It was an extremely amazing experience we had in Nepal. We were so happy that we are not wrong with our decision of choosing Nepal for our vacation. Th...
Our best memories from Nepal, Once we reached the airport the company representative already waited for us and escort us to the hotel and helps us with...
Trip Location: Kathmandu
- Experience the beauty, history, culture and much more in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Sarangkot and Patan over a course of 5 days with Thrillophilia's Nepal tour package from Mumbai. This is a brilliant opportunity for all the trotters to enjoy serene moments surrounded by the lofty Mt. Everest, natural sceneries and the warmest of people.
- On Day 1 of the Nepal package from Mumbai, you will arrive at the airport in Kathmandu where our representative will meet with you and get you transferred to the hotel for check-in.Later you will visit two prominent cultural sites - Pashupatinath, and Boudhanath. By the end of the day, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 2, you will get checked-out from the hotel after having breakfast and travel to the next destination - Pokhara. Along the way, you will be accompanied by the views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges, as well as get to enjoy cable car riding to the Manokamna Temple. After reaching Pokhara, you will get transferred to a hotel for check-in, after which you will have the rest of the day at leisure. Choose to explore the local market and areas before returning to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 3, after having breakfast you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel in Pokhara to travel to the Sarangkot Village. Here you will get settled in accommodation before heading out for a sightseeing tour to places like - Phewa Lake, Devi’s Fall and Gupteshwor Cave. Later, you will return to the lodging for an overnight stay.
- On Day 4, you will begin with breakfast and then pack-up to travel back to Kathmandu. After arriving in Kathmandu, you will get checked-into a hotel and make a self-planned itinerary to spend the leisure day. Choose to visit attractions, markets for shopping and local restaurants. In the end, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 5 of the Nepal package from Mumbai, you will have breakfast before going for a half-day visit to Patan and its attractions like - the Bagmati River, the architectural sites, the Tibetan refugee centre and the Swayambhu Stupa.Later you will come back to the hotel, complete the check-out formalities and get transferred to the airport for your journey onwards.
Nepal tour package from Mumbai starts as you arrive at Kathmandu airport, where our representative will be waiting for you.
As you reach our representative will greet you and will escort you to your pre-booked hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and have some rest. later , you will be taken for a short sightseeing tour.
You will get to visit Pashupatinath, an important hindu pilgrim site, where sadhus worship and cremation ceremony is performed.
Next, you will be visiting Boudhanath, the most sacred shrine for the Buddhist Culture in Nepal.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Start your day with a delicious breakfast and start your journey to visit Pokhara town as per the itinerary of your Nepal tour package from Mumbai .
On your way, you can make a stop and enjoy a gondola cable car ride at Manakamana temple.
As you reach Pokhara, start exploring the scenic beauty of this small town.
Witness the uninterrupted view of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges leap into its mesmerizing beauty .
As you reach, check-in at the hotel in Pokhara and have an overnight stay
Enjoy a delicious breakfast and set out for a trip to Sarangkot.
Today you will get to visit the village of Sarangkot which is one of the oldest temples in Pokhara and is dedicated to Goddess Durga.
Next , proceed to see the Devi’s fall, which is also called Patale Chhango where you will get to spend some leisure time as you witness the gushing water cutting its way through the rocks.
Later, head to visit Gupteshwor Cave, which is naturally made from limestone deposits.
After exploring these beautiful spots, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a hearty breakfast ,check-out from the hotel and start driving to Kathmandu.
Enroute, make a stop for lunch at the local restaurant and relish some local flavours of Nepal.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and feel free to spend the remaining day on your own.
You can enjoy shopping at the local markets and exploring hidden spots of this beautiful city.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast in the morning and set out to visit Patan, the second largest town in the valley situated on the other side of Bagmati river.
As you reach, visit the Tibetan Refugee center and Swayambhu stupa.
Get dropped off at the airport for your onward journey as your Nepal package from India reaches its final destination.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
It was an extremely amazing experience we had in Nepal. We were so happy that we are not wrong with our decision of choosing Nepal for our vacation. The place has loads and loads of natural beauty of the white mountain, lush greenery, and the other mountains too. The people there were very interacting with the tourists, and the place has lots of amazing sightseeing of the old times like Temples, Darbar square, waterfall, cave, and many more... It was really an extremely beautiful and awesome experience. Talking about the tours it went so smoothly as per the itinerary which was perfectly organized by the team. The trip lasts for 5 days and each day we spend there it was really unforgettable for us. By the way, we have visited Nepal with the whole family, and the company we booked they accommodate our needs and exceeded our expectations... Highly Recommended.
Rated : 5.0
Our best memories from Nepal, Once we reached the airport the company representative already waited for us and escort us to the hotel and helps us with the checked-in and the rooms were comfortable and spacious. The private cab they arranged for us was very good and comfortable and the driver was very friendly and also informative. We had a great sightseeing tour which we found very enjoyable throughout and we even plan our own itinerary in free time which we really enjoyed the place thoroughly. Overall it was a great experience that I would recommend to friends and family.
Rated : 5.0
Nepal has the most attractive architecture of old times and the modern designs. We visit different -different places with enough time to explore them too. The driver we had was really friendly and wise who knew how to manage timings so we did't miss out anything, which added more to the plan.
Rated : 5.0
Nepal has the most attractive architecture of old times and the modern designs. We visit different -different places with enough time to explore them too.
Rated : 4.0
Everything went as per in the itinerary, Fantastic scenery, and breathtaking mountains, Thrillophilia organized everything perfectly... The local operator gave us proper guidance for the whole tour, we did all the sightseeing in a private car which was in good condition and our driver was very informative and helpful, The excursion such as waterfall, cave, etc really worth it. We enjoyed this tour to the fullest without any single problem we face on this tour. Such a delightful experience though.
Rated : 4.0
Thrillophilia has been provided good service and made my whole trip a fantastic one. Everything went exactly as in the itinerary. The hotels they provided to us was really good and the staff there were very hospitable, plus it was in the main location, The sightseeing and its beauty were far beyond my expectation, foods there were delicious, the transport was very comfortable... Great support from the team which makes us feel secure and enjoyed the tour thoroughly... Big Thanks
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.