Pick-Up & Drop
I had been traveled many places but this is the first time I traveled to Nepal and I am glad that I took this tour even though it was not the longest t...
We went to Nepal as our family vacation. Nepal is correctly tagged as one of the most beautiful countries in Asia. We visited new places with the same ...
Trip Location: Kathmandu
- Thrillophilia’s Nepal tour package from Delhi is a 4-day vacation in the beautiful capital city of Kathmandu. A valley that sits perfectly amidst the magnanimous Himalayan mountains. The old-world charm of swirling lanes, ancient temples and monuments, and exquisite scenery is what you will get to explore with your loved ones.
- On Day 1 of the Nepal package from Delhi, you will arrive at the Kathmandu Airport where our representative will meet you and get you transferred to the hotel for check-in. Later in the day, you will get to go on a sightseeing tour of popular tourist attractions like - Boudhanath Stupa and attend the aarti at the Pashupatinath Temple later in the evening. By the end, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 2, you will grab breakfast at the hotel and then set out for round two of sightseeing in Kathmandu. Throughout the day you will cover places like - Jalanarayan Temple (Sleeping Vishnu), Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhunath Stupa, and Patan Durbar Square. In the evening, you will head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 3, you will have breakfast at the hotel before leaving for more sightseeing and shopping the entire day. In the day you will drive to the Kailashnath Mahadev Statue in Sanga, the Bhaktapur Durbar Square, and then spend the rest of the day shopping at the local markets. Later, you will end the day staying overnight at the hotel.
- On Day 4 of the Nepal tour package from Delhi, you will have breakfast and enjoy the morning hours at leisure. Then, you will pack-up your luggage, get checked-out from the hotel and travel to the airport for your journey onwards.
Upon your arrival at Kathmandu airport, you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to the hotel for your Nepal tour package from Delhi .
As you reach, get checked-in at the hotel and have some rest.
Head out to visit the famous Boudhanath Stupa , one of the largest stupas in the world.
In the evening, join the aarti at the Pashupatinath Temple, a famous hindu temple situated on the banks of Bagmati river . This temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva.
After the temple visit, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a delicious breakfast and get ready as today you will be taken to explore the famous attractions of Kathmandu followed by a historical tour.
Our first stop of the day is the famous Jal Narayan Temple, popularly known as Budhanilkantha Temple, is a hindu open air temple,dedicated to Lord Vishnu.
Next on the itinerary of Nepal tour package from Delhi ,is Kathmandu Durbar Square.
Later, visit the Swayambhunath Stupa ,also known as monkey temple and witness the secluded view of the city.
Next visit the Patan Durbar Square to get a glimpse of the history and culture of Kathmandu .
After completing the tour, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, get picked up from the hotel to embark on another sightseeing tour of Kathmandu.
Today you will be visiting Kailashnath Mahadev Statue in Sanga, situated on the border of Bhaktapur. It is one of the tallest Shiva temples in the world.
Later explore Bhaktapur Durbar Square and nearby places and spend the entire day shopping and exploring the market. You can also try some local delicacies and street food of Nepal.
After the shopping spree, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport as your Nepal package from Delhi ends here.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I had been traveled many places but this is the first time I traveled to Nepal and I am glad that I took this tour even though it was not the longest tour just a span of 4 days and Yes, this is also the first time that I booked with this portal ( Thrillophilia ) Since booking of the trip it went so smooth with full details information about the trip...By the way, about this trip and the company also has been suggested by one of my friend...This is also the first time I spoke with a company agent and I found out that they were very polite, professional, and helpful. I'm very impressed with the price too it's so affordable. Reaching the place we are welcome from the airport by the well-behaved and friendly staff and took us to our hotel...We had a comfortable stay, nice transport was arranged for us. The main part of our tour was the temples visit which gave us peace of mind, the stupas and shrine were truly beautiful, and even we took part in prayers...Get ready with your camera as you will spot non stop taking photos for such beautiful views. Totally love it.
Rated : 5.0
We went to Nepal as our family vacation. Nepal is correctly tagged as one of the most beautiful countries in Asia. We visited new places with the same level of excitement. Also the hotels were really comfortable and clean, which helped us relax so that we could enjoy the other day. The vehicle used to be on time everyday, really impressed by the services.
Rated : 4.0
The place is so scenic and it is one of the best places that everyone should visit once in their lifetime...The local-operator was an amazing person who took good care of us during the entire tour...The sightseeing of the place was impressive with a nice history behind it...The service was tip-top...The arrangement was good from the start to the end...We enjoyed the place and the experience we get from this trip was always to be remembered...The great value for money.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.