Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: New Delhi
About the Destination:
The Nainital family package takes you close to some of the gorgeous mountain ranges and stunning valleys of North India. It is considered to be the gem of the Indian State, Uttarakhand. This charming hill station sits atop the Kumaon Ranges in the Himalayas at an elevation of about 1938 metres above the sea level.
Nainital is not only home to some of the heritage colonial structures but also it is a perfect getaway for people living in Delhi and other nearby states. With a pleasant climate all through the year, this place is usually on the list of wanderlust travellers, adventure seekers, and nature lovers. In the course of the Nainital tour package for family, you should not miss out on visiting the famous shopping markets such as Mall road and tibetain market to get local produce and woollen materials. Nainital is also known for adventure rides, like the most cherished ropeway ride in which you will be able to soak in all the magnificent beauty of the snow clad mountain peaks.
About the Nainital Family Package:
- Nainital family package will start right from the day one when you will reach Delhi airport/railway-station and from there you will be picked by our representative which will drive you to Nainital where you will check in the hotel in the afternoon after reaching.
- After reaching Nainital, you can freshen up at the hotel and head out for some sightseeing activities. The Nainital tour package for family will let you carry out a sightseeing excursion and will be visiting Khurpatal Views, Mall Road, Naini Lake, and Bara Patthar, Eco Cave Garden on Day 2.
- Mall Road happens to be one of the most loved places for shopaholics who can get a wide range of woollen and handicraft products. You will also be taken to Ranikhet on Day 3 for sightseeing at the local hills and natural landscapes. You can experience the picturesque and expansive golf course, sprawling fruit orchard, ancient temple, and serene town with magnificent architectures.
- Then you will be visiting Jim Corbett on Day 4, where you will be relishing the magnificent beauty of Nature, Corbett Museum, Corbett Falls, and Garjia Temple. If you wish you can try out various adventure activities in the course of your stay at Jim Corbett like Nature Trek, Elephant Safari, River Rafting, Rock Climbing, and Mountain Biking.
- On day 5 The Nainital holiday packages for family will take you on an early morning safari to the Jim Corbett National Park and after this you will check out, as you’ll be boarding your ride back to Delhi.
When you arrive in Delhi, you start your journey to Nainital which is around 298 km away from Delhi. The journey will take around 6 to 7 hours
On reaching to Nainital, you are taken to your pre-booked hotel where you complete all formalities and check-in
Relax for some time and then enjoy your Nainital tour package for the family by sightseeing the local areas in Nainital
After some local excursion, you return back to your hotel room and enjoy your overnight stay.
Enjoy your Nainital morning and have your scrumptious breakfast
Start your Nainital family package sightseeing tour by visiting places like Mall Road, Naini Lake, Zoo, Khurpatal View and Bara Pathar. Your visit to these places will make your Nainital sightseeing excursion memorable
After a tiresome tour, you return back to your hotel
Overnight stay in the hotel.
Wake up to a beautiful morning at Nainital and enjoy your delicious breakfast
Check-out from your Nainital hotel and start your journey to Ranikhet which is around 56 Km away from Nainital
On reaching Ranikhet, the Nainital family package will take you to the best tourist attractions at Ranikhet
Having experienced an amazing tour to Ranikhet, you check into your hotel room for the overnight stay.
After having your healthy breakfast, check out from your hotel at Ranikhet
You then start your journey from Ranikhet to Jim Corbett where you cover a distance of up to 182 km in 5 to 6 hours of journey
Your resort at Jim Corbett awaits your arrival
After you complete your check-in at Jim Corbett hotel, the Nainital tour package for family take you to some popular attractions such as Museum, Corbett Falls and Girija Temple
In the evening, you get back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Wake up early in the morning and get ready for an early morning jeep safari
The jeep safari takes you to India’s oldest national park, the Jim Corbett National Park which has abundant species of flora and fauna with the presence of the majestic Bengal tiger
After an adventurous safari in the jungle, you return back to your resort for an elegant breakfast
After you refresh up, pack your bags and set off for your return journey
The Nainital holiday packages for the family would end by dropping you back at Delhi which is around 237 km away from Delhi and takes 5 to 6 hours of travel time
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I visited Nainital with my family and I can say that it is really like paradise. It was a good 5 days trip and visited Nainital lake, snowview point, Naina devi temple, Panthigh Altitude zoo and many more.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.