Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Bangalore
Start Point: Your hotel/residence in Bangalore
End Point: Your hotel/residence in Bangalore
About The Trip:
The journey starts with the pick-up from the hotel/ residence in Bangalore and then we embark on a fun-filled journey to Mysore. Mysore is known as 'The City of Palaces' and owns a rich history. It is famous for silk sarees, yoga, and sandalwood.
With this Bangalore to Mysore tour package for 2 days visit some of the mesmerizing sites in Mysore and around. Historical places like Srirangapatna, Mysore Palace, and Railway Museum are to be visited on day one with Brindavan Gardens which is a true treat to the eyes. On day 2, sights like St. Philomena’s Church, Mysore Zoo/Jayachamarajendra Zoological Gardens, and mesmerizing beauty of Chamundi hills, Lalitha Mahal Palace, and Karanji Lake are to be explored.
The driver cum ride will help you reach the site hassle-free in a clean and comfortable car. The drier speaks English and will help you with loading and unloading of luggage as well. The night stay is in hotels with spacious air-conditioned rooms. The hotel features attached washroom having hot/cold water shower facilities. You can customize the Bangalore to Mysore tour package for 2 days with the options of 3-star, 4-star, and 5-star hotels according to your preference.
Highlights of the trip:
- Srirangapatna: Known as the historical capital of warrior kings Hyder Ali and his son Tipu Sultan, Srirangapatna is famous for its magnificent temples and monumental forts. It is surrounded by river Cauvery from all sides.
- Mysore Palace: A magnificent edifice located in Mysore, Mysore palace is also known as the Amba Vilas Palace. It was built in the year 1912 for the 24th Ruler of the Wodeyar Dynasty.
- Railway Museum: Owning an extensive range of pictures and paintings on the railways, Railway Musem allows you to view the growth of railway. It also boasts to have two royal coaches on display.
- Brindavan Gardens: One of the best terrace gardens in the world, Brindavan Gardens is home to illuminated fountains, botanical parks, extensive varieties of plants, and fulfilled boating experience.
- St. Philomena’s Church: Built to pay tribute to the Catholic Saint and martyr of Roman Catholic Church, Saint Philomena, St. Philomena’s Church is a must-visit. It is recognized as the second tallest church in Asia.
- Chamundi Hills: Grab the opportunity the gaze the beauty of Mysore from Chamundi Hills. It is one of the most magnificent sights and leaves all the visitors awestruck. People visit the temple located on this hill.
- Mysore Zoo/Jayachamarajendra Zoological Gardens: Expanded to over 250 acres currently Mysore Zoo is famous for breeding some very rare animals. Animals including lions, tigers, hyena, deer, elephants, rhinos, king cobras can be found here.
- Lalitha Mahal Palace: Built by the erstwhile Maharaja of Mysore, Lalitha Mahal Palace was built to host his most important guest, the Viceroy of India. It is a palace hotel that serves its guest with an experience of princely living.
- Karanji Lake: Built to serve as a source of drinking water for residents, Karanji Lake spreads across an area of 90 hectares of lush greenery. It offers breathtaking scenic beauty and rich fauna.
Click on Send Inquiry to customize your tour with a stay in 3-star, 4-star, or 5-star hotels.
Infants under the age of 5 years can avail of the package for free.
The entry fee for all the above-mentioned places is not included in the package.
Min 2 people are required to book this package.
Depart from Bangalore for an adventurous trip.
As per the Bangalore to Mysore tour package for 2 days, enroute Mysore, visit Srirangapatna. Visit the magnificent temples and forts here.
Mysore Palace is next on the itinerary. It is the official residence of the Wadiyar dynasty.
Next, we visit the Railway Museum. It was established in 1979 by Indian Railways and an outdoor exhibit of vintage locomotives.
Brindavan Gardens famous for its ethereal beauty, grandeur, and musical fountain will amaze you next.
Overnight at Mysore hotel.(According to your preference)
The day starts with having a delicious breakfast.
St. Philomena’s Church is the first destination of day 2. It is also known as St. Joseph's Cathedral and is considered to be the second-largest church in Asia.
Chamundi Hills is a destination that owns the beauty of nature. View Mysore from the height and be left awestruck.
Mysore Zoo also called as Jayachamarajendra Zoological Gardens will be next in the itinerary. It is one of the oldest zoos of the country established in 1892.
Lalitha Mahal Palace is ready to amaze you with its views. It allows its visitors to stay in a Maharaja's Palace.
Karanji Lake is home to the natural beauty that mesmerizes all.
The journey back to Bangalore starts as included in the Bangalore to Mysore tour package for 2 days
The tour ends with a lot of memories upon reaching Bangalore.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
The trip to Mysore from Bangalore was an amazing experience, I went for this trip with my family and they all really enjoyed a lot. It was fun exploring the beautiful city. The facilities provided for the trip was great. The accommodation was cozy and comfortable, the food provided was delicious, The driver was a really nice man, he was quite helpful and had good knowledge of the routes and places. Thanks for the memorable trip.
Breakfast is included in the Bangalore to Mysore tour package for 2 days. You can relish a variety of Mysore dishes in your morning meal prepared by curated chefs.
Usually, people plan for 2-3 days to explore Mysore. It totally depends on the visitors and the time taken by them on each site during the tour. You can cover all the famous attractions of Mysore town in 2 days.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.