About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
The property is located in Bhimtal 1.5 km away (Bhimtal-Naukuchiatal Road). Spend time reading that newspaper with a cup of tea while the mist lifts up, offering you views of the mountains and valleys. As the sun shines on you, spend your time outdoors indulging in a few sports or simply read a book. Relish the meals offered at the stay made using ingredients sourced from nearby farms.
The two spacious and luxurious suites lend comfort and peace with their neutral and soothing interiors. Enjoy time with your loved ones in the drawing room, savour delicious meals in the cosy dining room, or simply head outdoors to explore the numerous trails and sightseeing spots here.
About the rooms:
Wooden ceilings and flooring, plush mattress, warm blankets perfect for a snuggle, ensuite bathrooms, and comfortable sit-outs - the bedrooms here exude tranquility. The fully-furnished cottage provides you 2 large bedrooms with attached bathroom, drawing room, dining room and hot/cold water supply. Each bedroom can accommodate a maximum of 3 guests with an extra bed in each room. Laced with amenities like cable TV, heating, comfortable furniture, and views of the mountains and lush greenery, you might not want to step out from the room.
The kitchen serves some of the best delicacies in the area. Locally produced ingredients add to the flavour and nutrition. The package includes scrumptious breakfast, while lunch and dinner can be ordered on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. Do not miss out having some milky chai while you are here.
- Sling on those binoculars and go bird watching. You'll be amazed at the rare species found here.
- Indulge in a self-guided hiking, or a self-guided nature walk to the Bhimtal Lake
- Guests can also try out a few adventure activities offered in the area like wall climbing, wall rappelling, zipline, waterroller, bull ride, freefall, bungee trampoline, obstacle course, and more at an additional cost
- Visit the aquarium on the Bhimtal Island, Victoria Dam, Bhimeshwar Mahadev Temple, Hidimba Parvat, Kainchi Dham, Nainital Lake, Chauli Ki Jali, and more sightseeing spots. They each offer a different and mesmerizing view.
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property including the lawns, balcony and any other sitting or open spaces.
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check in and post every check out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
Right out of a story book, the stay is at a walking distance of from Bhimtal (1.5 KM) and Naukuchiatal (2.5 KM).
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.