If you love to indulge in some adventure with your family and friends, the Mount Titlis is the place to be. To start with, the package is totally affo...
A wide variety of activities to do, loved playing with the show and the cliff walk was something out of this world. I was scared at first for the event...
Experience Mount Titlis eternal snow half-day tour with a guide. The Mt. Titlis offers spectacular mountain views and snow-themed attractions. The cableway from the Alpine village of Engelberg to the peak of the mountain is the best thing to do here.
What to expect on Mount Titlis Tour:
Visit the highest point in Switzerland, Mt. Titlis
Explore Mt. Titlis and enjoy cablecar ride with an English speaking guide. Mount Titlis tour offers the transportation by deluxe motorcoach. Admire the views from the top of the mountain with snow and rocks.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
If you love to indulge in some adventure with your family and friends, the Mount Titlis is the place to be. To start with, the package is totally affordable and delivers every bit of it. The view from the cliff walk is surreal. The safety is on it's place and the guide too is very good there.
Rated : 5.0
A wide variety of activities to do, loved playing with the show and the cliff walk was something out of this world. I was scared at first for the event but then the guide there really helped me get over it. It was a magical experience, one should definitely try.
Rated : 4.0
Enjoyed so many activities with Mount Titlis eternal snow tour. I must say Cliff walk was the best thing. Thank you Thrillophilia.
Rated : 4.0
We booked Mount Titlis eternal snow tour with Thrillophilia and it was an amazing tour. Great experience!!
Mount Titlis, a part of the Uri Alps range, is the highest summit of the range. The mountain is famous for having the world’s first rotating cable car as the mode of transportation from Engelberg at the base of the mountain.
The cable car from 3268 ft to 9934ft in 3 stages, the last of which leads above the glacier. The Titlis Cliff Walk at Mount Titlis is also known for being the highest suspension bridge in Europe.
Yes, there is a special price for Mount Titlis Tour sightseeing tickets for the children. Children between the age of 0-5 years can travel along with their parents free of cost but need to make a booking to get the voucher.
Children between the age of 6 to 15 years can avail of child tickets at Rs.4351 per child. There is no special ticket price for senior citizens. They will be charged the adult ticket price of Rs.8929
The Lucerne to Mount Titlis Tour starts at 11 am from Frankenstrasse street at Lucerne and lasts for 5 hours 30 minutes. This includes travel to Mt. Titlis, cable car rides to reach the mountain, two hours of fun-filled snow activities, a walkover Titlis Cliff and into glacier cave and finally view from a vantage point and back to Lucerne.
The meeting point for the Mount Titlis tour is Frankenstrasse at Lucerne. Visitors will need to reach this place by 10:45 am, which is 15 minutes before the tour starts and wait in front of Mc Donald which is located outside the main station in Lucerne.
By bus: Ride bus 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 18, 19 or 20 to Kantonalbank stop. From the stop, walk for 30 meters in Hirschmattstrasse and then turn right onto Frankenstrasse. The meetup point is in 150 meters
The inclusions in the package Lucerne to Mount Titlis Tour are:
- A hassle-free ride to the place in the deluxe motor coach organized by Thrillophilia.
- An English speaking guide to guide everyone with details about the place as well as ensure a full filled day for the guests.
- All cable car rides.
- Walkthrough the suspension bridge and into an illuminated cave - glacier grotto.
- Fun-filled activities such as Fun life, Ice Flyer, snow tubbing and sliding the slopes of the mountain
The half-day Mount Titlis Tour offered by Thrillophilia includes transportation from Lucerne to Mount Titlis in a deluxe motorcoach and also includes the cable rides which need to be taken to reach the mountain top.
First of all, visitors opting for Mount Titlis tour should dress in woolen and a good pair of shoes or hiking boots with thick soles. It is a must for them to carry the following:
- Water bottle
- Sunscreen lotion
- Woolen hats & Gloves
- Proof of Identity
- Camera for taking pictures
- Visitors traveling with Thrillophilia should not forget to carry the Thrillophilia voucher for the trip.
The best time to go for Mount Titlis Tour from Lucerne in Switzerland is between April to June or Between September to October. During this time, the weather is the best but the place is not overcrowded.
If the visitors want to visit during the peak season and enjoy a discount price for everything, they can visit between July to August. It is not the best season to visit the place between October to March. However, those keen on skiing should visit between December to March which is the best ski season.
The half-day Mount Titlis Tour by Thrillophilia consists of:
- A visit to the highest point in Switzerland-An enjoyable ride in the cable car from the top of the mountain while getting mesmerized in the beauty of the Mount Titlis with its snow-covered rocky peaks.
- Enjoyable Snow Activities - Two hours of fun participating in various snow activities, be it snow tubing at glacier park, chairlift, Ice flyer or simply sliding down the slopes.
- A walk over the Titlis Cliff (Suspended bridge) & visit to Illuminated Glacier Cave-It is thrilling to cross Europe’s highest elevated suspension bridge and enjoy walking into the illuminated cave with an underground frozen grotto.
- View from the Vantage Point-One cannot miss the magnificent view of the Mount Titus from the vantage point
Mount Titlis is situated at Johnson Road at Malone in New York. Lucerne is at a distance of 33 km from Mount Titlis. Visitors traveling by car can take the main road to Engelberg from Lucerne. There are options to park the car at the valley station.
For those who wish to travel by train, visitors need to take the Lucerne-Engelberg Express and get down at Engelberg. From the station, buses are available to reach the 8-seater Titlis Xpress gondola cable car. From there the visitors can ascend to the midway station at Stand.
From there, the revolving cable car will take the visitors up the mountain. For a hassle-free ride, visitors can book a trip to Mount Titlis with Thrillophilia and reach the meeting point at Lucerne.
Thrillophilia will take their guests to Mount Titlis in their deluxe motorcoach.
The activities which are included in Mount Titlis Tour from Lucerne are:
- Cable car ride during which visitors can admire the view of Mount Titlis covered partly with snow and partly with rocks from the top of the mountain.
- Enjoy the four fun-filled attractions for 2 hours:
Chair lift, Snow tubing at the glacial park, Riding the ice flyer, Sliding down the slope
- Enjoy walking over the famous Titlis Cliff Walk and then into the glacier cave filled with ice crystals in a frozen underground grotto
- Enjoying the panoramic view of the rocky mountain with snow scattered all over, looking it’s best from the vantage point
The cost of a Mount Titlis Tour sightseeing tickets is Rs.11,906 per adult as per the Thrillophilia website. But they are offering an amazing 25% discount which lowers the price to Rs. 8,929 per adult.
On top of that, there is a Cashback of Rs.2000. Children below the age of 6 years can accompany their family members free of cost. Children between the age of 6 to 15 years can book a child ticket of Rs.4351.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.