Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Wake up to breathtaking views of snow-capped mountains, endless valley, and a lush green forest - all while you float above the clouds in your futuristic yet cozy dome-shaped abode. India's first Geodesic Domes, this glamping staycation is perched at a height of over 2600 mt, is surrounded by an apple orchard, and offers splendid views of the Dhauladhar ranges and the Manali valley.
The stay also offers a dining area and plenty of outdoor seating for you to enjoy the views. While here, do not miss heading outdoors to check out the many hiking trails here, or participate in many adventure activities offered in the area, or simply bask in the glory of nature while soaking in the views. The sunrise, sunsets, and starry nights from the comfort of the porch just outside your room are simply magical!
About the rooms:
Located within an apple orchard that lends a sweet, fruity smell all the time, the 3 glamping domes offer dramatic views of the valley, snow-capped mountains, and the ever drifting clouds. The domes come with a wood-fired remote controlled automatic pellet stove which acts as a fireplace, attached washroom, and amenities like running hot water, super comfortable mattress, warm blankets/duvets, WiFi, electric kettle, etc. Each dome has a maximum capacity of 3 guests.
You can order lip-smacking breakfast, lunch and dinner at the in-house cafe on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost.
While here, enjoy the taste of local ingredients that come together in traditional Himachali style meals like Siddu, Thenthuk, Momos, Local Rajma, Madira Palak, etc. You can also enjoy Indian, Italian, Pan-Asian and Chinese cuisines here. While here, do not miss trying the local rice beer known as Lungri or it’s more distilled version Arak.
- Escape into the lush forests, walk by the riverside and watch various species of birds, flora, and fauna at your own pace
- Enjoy a simple hike from India’s first Igloo Village in Sethan while picking up wild strawberries on the way
- Explore the unspoiled beauty of Hamta Valley and the trails around the stay
- Once back, savour the taste of true flavors of Himachali cuisines at the in-house cafe
- For the more adventurous souls, there are specially curated day hikes to viewpoints like Prini Peak, Jobri Waterfall or the famous Hampta Pass Trek
- Zipline across the Hampta Valley for an adrenaline rush
- Enjoy the outdoors at Sethan that is also home to boulderers and rock climbers from around the world
- Indulge in activities like paragliding, mountains biking, trekking expeditions, etc. on requests
- During winters, come over for some backcountry skiing and snowboarding
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the dining area, the outdoors, and the domes
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
This amazing stay is around 14 KM away from Manali. There is no public transport to the site and the closest public transport is till Prini village. From there a personal cab can be taken to reach the site.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.