About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Nestled amongst dense foliage, against a backdrop of jungle & bamboo groves of the Shivalik hills, the stay is a veritable museum of handpicked Indian furniture & artefacts. The rooms here offer a rustic and artistic charm, overlooking lush greenery that's soothing to the eyes and the soul.
Enjoy the gazebo that's perfect for book reading or even working, spend time at the poolside under a clear blue sky or in the lawn, or explore the house which is a treat in itself. This stay is a lovely mix of rejuvenation and quintessential mountain goodness.
About the rooms:
This heritage homestay offers 3 double bedrooms and one single room that are all tastefully decorated. The bare white, uneven walls and ethnic artefacts gives it a charming craft museum look. All rooms come with attached washrooms, and are equipped with modern amenities like WiFi, heaters, electric kettle, blankets, etc.
While a delicious and hearty breakfast is included in the package, you can order scrumptious delicacies for lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. If you never got the chance to enjoy the "pahadi" flavours, then you will surely enjoy the simple yet flavoursome meals served here along with the organic meals served here.
- Request for a yoga or meditation session to revitalize your body and mind
- Enjoy sitting outdoors to soak in the beauty of lush-greenery and some bird watching
- In the evening, enjoy some time around the warm bonfire
- Indulge in a self-guided hiking
- Explore the surroundings with a self-guided nature walk
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 47 KM from the Kangra Airport and around 44 KM from the Kangra Railway Station. One can easily reach the stay by any taxi or private cab.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.